Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman (42813 Views)

Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by Christafarian(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2019
Ruggedman, quietly leading the frontier of public moral rectitude and committed nationalism.

He needs to slowly begin to build up some revolutionary forces for national sanity; a force to reposition the country and exterminate the present behemoths.

I'm sure when the time comes, he would not pull a TWO FACE. grin

Kudos Rugged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by GTFO(f): 3:45pm On May 20, 2019
LOL..
THIS ONE TOO WAN TALK HAHAHA MUMU PERSON grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WE ALWAYS FIND IT HARD TO MIND OUR BUSINESS IN THIS SHIT-HOLE..
WELL, NOTHING CONCERN ME SHA..
Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by Kingosytex(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2019
Follygunners:

You and T-Billz, whoever is more moronic, I don't know.

"Condole" "Condone"? Shey na condolence service we dey so? "Write" "Right"? You be writer so? angry

i hate to do this, "you are a big f**l". haven't you been following my posts to see that i hadly make mistakes? the "typo" you see up there is just a proof of my being human and as such am not above making mistakes. you can keep your corrections and insults to yourself or better still "goan die"...anu mpama
Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by jimi4us: 3:47pm On May 20, 2019
It's like Tiwa savage has paid him child support.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by beejaay: 3:48pm On May 20, 2019
AryaSand:
Lol! Says the whiney human who was living off his wife and almost jumped inside the Lagoon after accusing her of infidelity. Was it Ruggedman who wrote " I am a yahoo boy" for naira marley? Abi when the dunce was talking anyhow on social media, why didn't Mr bills call him privately to advise him. I seem torecall vividly that Simi also called Naira marley out, why is everyone now tagging Ruggedman?
I wonder ooo...instead of all them to standup in union against any form of fraud cos they are role models to those coming behind, they are all hiding under political correctness to encourage it stylishly...imagine calling yahoo yahoo mistake

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by Kingosytex(m): 3:49pm On May 20, 2019
Oovi5:
"Right"

thanks jare, abeg i no look well...
Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by oforjide: 3:49pm On May 20, 2019
jaywhoco:

condole also means to lament in sympathy

t-billz may not have meant that; but, do you really think it is bad grammar to say 'condole fraud'?
it is actually wrong broda, condone is the right word to be used in that phrase. check ur dictionary

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by Cyberleets: 3:50pm On May 20, 2019
beejaay:
What's wrong with us in this country sef?? How can we praying for a suspected fraudster..instead of everyone to ask that the right thing be done, if he is clean freedom should be his and if not punishment should follow...how can people be calling defrauding another person mistake?? We all cry for a better country but when a thief is caught, we ask for forgiveness, when a corrupt politician is caught we go tribal, when a yahoo guy is caught we go same way...we are always the one that goes to police station to bail our friends/families that goes against the law and then turn back to castigate the country as being bad..this guy naira Marley is suppose to be a role model to other and his action should portray so and any deviation should receive an hammer from us

Says a person who don't have a single sin in his name!

Who have u been a role model to?

Dude every body has a problem...can u swear u have never stole before? What's the difference?

Bloody hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by olas24u(f): 3:52pm On May 20, 2019
Ruggedman the informant.
Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by Kingosytex(m): 3:55pm On May 20, 2019
thanks @ oov15 and jaywhoco for pointing out the errors in my write-up, its actually a "typo"...kudos to you guys!!
Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by Odoogu(m): 3:56pm On May 20, 2019
jaywhoco:

t-billz may not have meant that; but, do you really think it is bad grammar to say 'condole fraud'?

"good grammar" other than structure, composition also includes correct use of words... so it should have been "condone" fraud not "condole".

as for the real matter, to me I think rugged man is obviously laying emphasis on what he has always believed in. he is not hiding. just keep calm and observe the reactions of "those" artistes supporting him now when the � touches the fan.
I only wish Efcc can be this proactive when it comes to those corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by kenny1313(m): 4:00pm On May 20, 2019
eelbay:
Why u dey try to form Eedris Abdulkareem WHEN we all know say you be Tuface Innocent Idibia

This quote is Deep!!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by Femeto: 4:03pm On May 20, 2019
This Teebillz no get shame at all na Rugged man you fit shine eye for. Wizkid wey dey nack your baby mama yansh for Public you no fit say anything. Stupid man.Go sleep Abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by mistyebby(f): 4:03pm On May 20, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Tibbiz is looking for attention again undecided I hope ruggedman can give him his 15 minutes of fame

What is he trying to do now. Build hate
Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by HMarshal(m): 4:04pm On May 20, 2019
Some folks don't use their brains tho, do you Tink he wuldnt av gone try this even if rugged man did not call him out? Besides was it the call out that gave him up? Go check out his tantrum wit simi. If you can talk the talk then make sure u can walk the walk.we humans don't value peace & freedom till it's being squeezed away in droplets or "congos".then we start looking for sympathy.some celebrities get high of shits like this, wit money,fame & properties cums high level of arrogance...Davido suld also face his music & stay off attacking the govt on politics & etc, I keep saying, when the govt wants to fck u up, connections won't save u.ask sanusi & naira Marley (when he is free) for recent consults

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by salford1: 4:06pm On May 20, 2019
Dis one still dey talk grin
Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by TemmyT002(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2019
Is this one okay? What is he saying?
Utter trash.
Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by mrLhanray(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2019
wizkid spanked his wife's a$$, he is here saying rubbish. Even his wife does not respect him, I won't be surprised if he is/was into cyber crimes, cos its difficult to maintain expensive lifestyle, he visited the lagoon when Tiwa stopped financing him.
Many guys have the choice to go into cyber crimes, especially when you see your mates and younger ones balling and enjoying life, yet we stood firm on legit hustle. You wreck people's lives by dubiously and deceitfully snatching lifetime investment and go about bragging and wasting it.
Even if Naira Marley is released, a strong message has been sent.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by Follygunners: 4:06pm On May 20, 2019
jaywhoco:

Bad Grammar, Sir!

Condole - Verb

Fraud - Verb

A Fraud - Noun

Condole a Fraud is a correct statement as Condole as utilized in the statement is a verb qualifying a noun in this case...

Condole Fraud is an incorrect statement as Condole, a verb can't qualify another verb. cool

You can ONLY condone NOT condole (Fraud) a habit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by salford1: 4:06pm On May 20, 2019
Gossipninja:
Scared of Ruggedman, he quickly edited the post..
Fear of EFCC grin
Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by Hoodbilonia: 4:07pm On May 20, 2019
Now u see life of a role model
Behind bars
Naira dey sey bro,niggi,money go come from tinubu go dangote.
All dah time don pass
U deu uk before nor mean say naija na free pass
See hw u fuckd yur momma up
She cried, looking so sad
Damn niggi
U r one one of those problem child
Hahahaha
Haters be popping bottles ova yur mess
Beating up your chest
Amai a yahoo boy
Pata ni logo benz last last
Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by mistyebby(f): 4:12pm On May 20, 2019
Where was Tea whatever when this brat was ranting. What call out is he talking about? Rugged man was very constructive about the criticism on that guys post.

If he so cared, he would have called the boy then to delete his post. Not coming on line to sow seed of hatred among fans and well wishers. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2019
Follygunners:
Foolish Loser adulating a criminal!

Naira Marley should rot in prison! angry

What is his crime?
Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by Pis234: 4:12pm On May 20, 2019
Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by Guyman02: 4:12pm On May 20, 2019
AryaSand:
Lol! Says the whiney human who was living off his wife and almost jumped inside the Lagoon after accusing her of infidelity. Was it Ruggedman who wrote " I am a yahoo boy" for naira marley? Abi when the dunce was talking anyhow on social media, why didn't Mr bills call him privately to advise him. I seem torecall vividly that Simi also called Naira marley out, why is everyone now tagging Ruggedman?

Because Simi is Yoruba and Ruggedman is Igbo. In Nigeria we enjoy attacking the Igbos whenever they take a position on any issue and ignore other tribes cheesy

Meanwhile he can 'condone' Whizboy spanking his wife ass in public without saying a word, na Ruggedman be him problem

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by OldBeer: 4:13pm On May 20, 2019
Cyberleets:

Says a person who don't have a single sin in his name!

Who have u been a role model to?

Dude every body has a problem...can u swear u have never stole before? What's the difference?

Bloody hypocrite
E pain you o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by MissRaine69(f): 4:14pm On May 20, 2019
chefcas:
i`m just tired of this marley news,no other news??
Let me see if Tonto is busy .....hold on

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by chronique(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2019
This one will not behave himself now until they reason his matter with edible catering and he starts looking for how to locate ikoyi bridge. Better park well and behave yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Moses' Son Brentley (Photo) / E-money Celebrates Skiibii's 24th Birthday, Rocks Skirt / Wizkid Gifts Bella Shmurda $2000 Dollars (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.