Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance (41445 Views)

Do MTN Customer Care Offices Open On Saturday? / Please, How Do I Get Through To Airtel Customer Care Agent / How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by Gossipninja: 2:05pm On May 20, 2019
We've been furnished with an exchange between an MTN customer care agent and an Angry Yoruba man who accused the telecom giant of wiping his account balance for no reason.

The man who spoke mostly in his native language, is now an internet sensation with his conversation and now setting the records straight for other service providers.

For the sake of those that would feel cut out in the conversation, below is a quick translation.

Mtn customer care agent Vs Man.

Cc: how can I assist you my customer

Man: why would you leave me on hold for over 10 mins, do you think I don’t have a job. Secondly, I sub 1200data, instead of charging me data for browsing, you deducted the remaining 1400 I had left.

Cc: first & foremost don’t be annoyed my customer (man interrupts)

Man: don’t call me your customer, what foolish customer, the one you wanna make unfortunate. You deducted airtime instead of data.

Cc: if I hear you clearly (man interrupts)

Man: don’t hear me clearly, you ...

..you must be deaf.

Cc: if you don’t want us to hear you, why did you call.

Man: why won’t I call. You must be unfortunate. (Rants issue) do you think I am in Cameroon, you know how hard it is to earn a kobo in Nigeria. Drop the call if you don’t want to hear me

*10 secs mute*

Man: when you’re ready to respond, answer me. That bad fortune, you will all experience it together. Drop the call

Cc: if I hear you well (M I)

Man: (rants issue in background with friends) they know what they did, that’s why the put me on hold, (showers curses)

*THE END ��

Listen to the audio
https://zenithnaija.com/drama-between-an-mtn-customer-care-agent-a-yoruba-man-they-wiped-his-balance/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by Gossipninja: 2:05pm On May 20, 2019
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by GISTBL0GGER: 2:40pm On May 20, 2019
Hmm

Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts
==> Watch Video & See Photos Here
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by Crimecity: 2:47pm On May 20, 2019
Smh.. MTN showed the same pepper last two months.. Thank God I have dumped their ass

11 Likes

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by potbelly(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2019
Blame the service providers(technical people) and not the customer care people...

They are the ones who switch you from one bundle to another.

Customer care have no idea of what goes on...

32 Likes

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by ken6488(m): 4:38pm On May 20, 2019
NA DEM

Buy GLO sim ona nor go hear.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by Timmypromise(m): 4:51pm On May 20, 2019
Na Airtel worst
They will tell you you have subscribe for Bible quote and you will never see any Bible quote......scam

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by sonnie10: 4:59pm On May 20, 2019
And this is supposed to be one of the sophisticated men?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by OTayobami(m): 4:59pm On May 20, 2019
Mtn! very desperate telecommunications company angry

1 Like

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by chuks34(m): 4:59pm On May 20, 2019
Thesame stupid MTN that have been sending my grandma relationship tips

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by Teewhy2: 4:59pm On May 20, 2019
The latest scam is buying airtime from your bank account, almost about 4ce GTbank had deducted my money for airtime I try to buy but I don't get the airtime and no one to complain to.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by sureteeboy(m): 5:00pm On May 20, 2019
Lemme listen to the audio. I'll edit this comment shortly

The poor customer care representative didn't even know what to say grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by Princedapace(m): 5:00pm On May 20, 2019
We are almost there.. 975! Thank u guys.. I feel so loved. Just few more to reach our target of 1000.

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by ShinqRambq: 5:01pm On May 20, 2019
I only know that the customer is a poor sombori and most likely a feminist.Maybe I should ask sweetbuns and pocohantas about this angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by OTayobami(m): 5:01pm On May 20, 2019
If you understand Yoruba very well you need to listen to their conversation ooo, omo i don laff belle scatter, the man (customer) na legend for bad mouthry cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by Kingluqman(m): 5:01pm On May 20, 2019
lol

1 Like

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by Kaxmytex(m): 5:02pm On May 20, 2019
angry
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by lonelydora: 5:03pm On May 20, 2019
Lol
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by AkataYeriYeri: 5:09pm On May 20, 2019
Mtchww
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by nextstep(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2019
ken6488:
Buy GLO sim ona nor go hear.......
Which nonsense Glo? Is it the one that if it rains like this, no signal for me? Or the one I will be losing credit mysteriously? They are all the same, and I use them all, but at least with MTN I can be sure of getting network.

7 Likes

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by FhukaFhuka: 5:10pm On May 20, 2019
grin

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by AntiWailer: 5:13pm On May 20, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by nsiba: 5:13pm On May 20, 2019
MTN DSTV SHOPRITES anything south Africa can neva smell my 10kobo

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Files On Android / 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) / Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.