Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

How To Talk To The Girl You Love For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Talk To The Girl You Love For The First Time (445 Views)

Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 / How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Talk To The Girl You Love For The First Time by Paulchib: 3:45pm On May 20, 2019
Maybe you have seen a girl around, and you have been dreaming about talking to her. It can definitely be a little nerve-wracking the first time you do it, but when you do, you open up the possibility of her liking you back! Start by looking at her body language to figure out when to approach her. Then, use a question or statement to open up the conversation.
1 Breaking the Ice
Calm yourself down with deep breaths if you're feeling a little anxious. It's natural to get butterflies before you go and talk to someone you like! If you're nervous, try taking deep breaths. Close your eyes and breathe in through your nose to the count of 4. Hold it for 4 counts, then breathe out to the count of 4. Make sure you're taking deep breaths from your abdomen area. Do this breathing exercise a few times to help calm your nerves.
2 You can also take a few minutes to bolster yourself.
Tell yourself you can do this! Also, put in perspective. What's the worst that could happen? If she doesn't want to talk to you, it will hurt, but it won't be the end of the world.
Just say something to get the conversation going. The longer you wait to say something, the more likely you won't do it. You don't necessarily have to say anything brilliant! You just need to get the conversation going. Even a simple "Hi!" can do it.

3 You could also try saying something playful, like "I need help! I just can't make up mind. It's killing me. Should I get the chocolate chip cookie or the brownie??"
Request something from her to encourage her to like you. No, don't go up and ask her for $100. Rather, ask her for a small favor. It seems weird, but when you ask someone for a favor, they want to give it to you. In fact, it tends to make them like you more.
4, Keep it simple, like "Could you pass the salt?" or "Would you mind handing me that creamer?"
Make a comment about something you have in common to spark her interest. Believe it or not, you have something in common with everyone you meet! You just have to look around you and figure out what it is. Find something you can use to start a conversation. It doesn't have to be anything big.
5 For instance, if you're in school, you could say, "That test was a killer, wasn't it?"
If you're at a coffee shop, you might say, "It's certainly cold enough outside!" or "This music is interesting, don't you think?" You could also try, "There's nothing like a warm cup of coffee on a cold day, is there?"
Continue the conversation by responding to her statements. You'll need to go back and forth when talking to the girl you like! If she says something in response to your statement or question asking for a favor, talk back to her. Try to keep the topics happy and cheerful, as this is your first meeting.
6 For instance, she might say, "Yes, coffee is the best! It warms me up from the inside!" You could say, "I know! What's your favorite type of coffee drink?"
Stay confident to show you're interested. When you're having a conversation with a girl for the first time, you may start to second-guess yourself or read things she's saying in a negative way. If you can, try to combat these thoughts. Keep smiling and asking questions. Stand up tall and speak in a clear voice.
7 Most people find confidence attractive. Even if you're not feeling confident, faking confidence is often enough. Plus, faking it with body language will make you feel more confident!
Re: How To Talk To The Girl You Love For The First Time by Foodforthought: 4:26pm On May 20, 2019
This one is for Europeans. That brown cookie chocolate ehn, dem no dey sell am for Naija. Which one be butterflies again? Woman wey I dey see everyday so? grin
Re: How To Talk To The Girl You Love For The First Time by Lotel: 4:38pm On May 20, 2019
Lol this one think sey he dey America
Naija girls wey go friend zone ur destiny if you no be Alpha male

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Quick, Am In Pains / Be A Better Girlfriend With These Simple Tips / My Mother, My Gold.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.