Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend (68738 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 20, 2019
First and foremost, you need to find out why on God's green earth did she smash her phone. For her to take such a drastic measure, suggests that there was something very sinister that she did not want you to find out. In my opinion, you must be very careful because this is a preview of what life with this lady would be like should you decide to move forward with the relationship. "A stitch in time saves nine," they said! Good luck!
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 20, 2019
Preshy561:
You saw what you were looking for.
so u think it's wrong to check a gfs phone if you suspect she's cheating?
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Nellybank(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2019
Very simple
Rexmy:
Here is a very good advice for you. Fix the phone and check through properly. There's a possibility she's hiding more than you saw. Be smart!

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by tydi(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2019
Follygunners:
OP... You for don transfer the msgs to your cloud or phone. cool

...And what are you confused about? You must be a Big FOOL! Dump the stupid B!tch, abeg! E better to fvck ashawo for N5K compared to these animals you refer to as gfs. angry

Wherever you are my brother.. I owe you 2chilled bottles of beer.

Loyalty has no place in these hoes dicktionary these days

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by bizhop01: 10:08pm On May 20, 2019
A man that always check his wife or girlfriend phone will not live long.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by uuzba(m): 10:15pm On May 20, 2019
Davash222:
I’m surprised at how guys still fall in love with a Nigerian girl. How
They say, the devil that you know is better than the one you don't know.

Shey oyibo girls can just vex and call police to arrest you.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Skiilashi(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2019
Preshy561:

Na dem be this
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Skiilashi(m): 10:22pm On May 20, 2019
Thekillingjoke:
She didn't break the phone cos she wanted to hide the fact she was cheating from him, she broke it because she doesn't want him to know who/whom she had been cheating with

What happens to delete??
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by codedcoded: 10:23pm On May 20, 2019
Preshy561:
one of the cheetah spotted
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Skiilashi(m): 10:25pm On May 20, 2019
8 out of 10 young and adult un married ladies today are olosho

This is not strange to me.

Relationship means nothing again. Sex is just being sold around every day.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by phorget(m): 10:34pm On May 20, 2019
Davash222:
I’m surprised at how guys still fall in love with a Nigerian girl. How

We are in Nigeria bro and aren't we expected to date a Nigerian babe too?
Should we decide to date someone outside our shore then we would be labeled a yahoo boy. Let us just keep managing what we have until we become lucky to step outer this sh**hole bro.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Fidha254(m): 10:35pm On May 20, 2019
You guys have dated for two whole years and you still go through her phone reading her conversations. If you still don't trust your girl after 3 months theirs no point in dragging out the r/ship, life's too short to be in a r/ship where there is no trust or mutual respect.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Humility017(m): 10:43pm On May 20, 2019
sanmtiago:
I’m stucked guys,some say all ladies are cheats,some debunk it and say not all! Now I have a girlfriend she doesn’t cheat,that I know but some people still tell me bro no trust woman oh cry
bro...women are mysterious.
I had an issue with my girlfriend too...
she picked a guy's call at odd hours...
I called her before but my airtime got finished. ...only to call again...and saw my call waiting for minutes...she later flashed me to call back..I asked her who was that..
she was talking to...because she now wants me to end the call quickly for her to sleep...I asked who was she talking to earlier...she was beating around the bush...making jokes
only to later say it was a friend...I asked her to tell me about the guy...she started making jokes...which does not make sense...to me...because I feel if there is nothing going on she should have bluntly say it....and tell me who the guy was....
I used to tell her every lady I relate with....

I was really downcast..sometimes I just fear Nigeria ladies...to be honest.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Humility017(m): 10:44pm On May 20, 2019
Fidha254:
You guys have dated for two whole years and you still go through her phone reading her conversations. If you still don't trust your girl after 3 months theirs no point in dragging out the r/ship, life's too short to be in a r/ship where there is no trust or mutual respect.

people change pls...
someone may change with time... so you never can tell.... I rarely hide anything from my partner but she hiding things from me...especially her relations with guys...leaves me worried...
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:16pm On May 20, 2019
She sacrificed the phone to save the relationship undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by umarsule885(m): 11:20pm On May 20, 2019
cassyrooy:
Which publication put the female population at 5.6bi and male 1bi?

1 Share

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by richylee(m): 11:32pm On May 20, 2019
Preshy561:
Na them

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by boomssey(f): 11:57pm On May 20, 2019
And you're saying you are confused? Tell me what more prove do u need,is it untill u c her riding a dick?

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Platony(m): 12:08am On May 21, 2019
Sorry to say,...U ARE A KID IN THE BUSINESS.

How on earth do guys even reason & believe their babe ain't cheating.

As long as you've not married her, my brother... She will cheat on you. Shebi u wan die wey u dey go check her phone.

And if she knows u love her so much, u don die be dat...na she go first tell u say "Its Over", na u go begin beg.

Bro, never in ur life trust these Hoes, except u are ready for the sniper treatment. undecided
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Monday60655(m): 1:38am On May 21, 2019
Call EFCC to arraign her for forensic evidence
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by friendl: 1:38am On May 21, 2019
Platony:

As long as you've not married her, my brother... She will cheat on you. Shebi u wan die wey u dey go check her phone.

And if she knows u love her so much, u don die be dat...na she go first tell u say "Its Over", na u go begin beg.

Bro, never in ur life trust these Hoes, except u are ready for the sniper treatment. undecided

Even married women cheat more ,l don't know if it is a nigeria curse or situation of the country,when you even call them at night ,sometimes they go hurriedly wan end the call
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by erai30(m): 1:43am On May 21, 2019
Hmmmm

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by blackslayer: 1:52am On May 21, 2019
you caught someone you thought you were dating cheating...you're still asking what to do? if you're ok with it then continue.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by bjfred: 4:04am On May 21, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Forgive and forget.after all God forgives us.pray against wife snatchers and use prayer to drive away all strange men from your relationship cool

Pray for your girlfriend. Its the work of spirit husbands that don't want you to have a happy relationship

Hmmnnnn....you must be kidding me

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by bjfred: 4:08am On May 21, 2019
Platony:

Please give this dude a cold beer... U make sense

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Kingkun69(m): 4:25am On May 21, 2019
goldcoinhub:
A Nigerian man has taken to Facebook to express his anger after he caught his girlfriend cheating on him.

According to the man identified as Isaiah Chidiebere, who took to a popular group on the platform, he was checking through her phone when he found out she has been cheating with 2 other guys.

But while he waited for her to explain the incriminating chats he allegedly saw on her WhatsApp, she grabbed the phone from him and smashed it on the floor, breaking it into pieces.

He wrote:

And now he is confused about what to do about the relationship as he claimed they have been dating eachother for 2 years now.

I’m just wondering what to do about this relationship. Kindly advise

Edit: We’ve been dating for the past 2 years.

https://lailasnews.com/see-what-a-girl-did-to-her-phone-after-she-was-caught-cheating/

gucci bed
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Esemuze(m): 5:36am On May 21, 2019
If you love yourself, just kindly walk away, it's beta you walk away to marrying a cheat ooo... I caught my gf too last week cheating, I chatted with her using another number on WhatsApp, unknowing to her,she don't know it was me, you DNT want to hear the end o... Most ladies are not contented, but there are still good ones.. just move on, and love again
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Iampryde(m): 6:58am On May 21, 2019
Nigger go and cut your nails, dirty accuser!
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by ralmix(m): 7:28am On May 21, 2019
Try and get the phone fixed
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:31am On May 21, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
last time
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig / Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.