Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Sonia Took To Instagram To Share These Hot Photo Of Her Sexy Curves - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sonia Took To Instagram To Share These Hot Photo Of Her Sexy Curves (482 Views)

Photo Of Otedola Shaking Ooni Of Ife / Slay Queen Took To Her Heels As Masquerade Moved Towards Her At An Event (Video) / “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sonia Took To Instagram To Share These Hot Photo Of Her Sexy Curves by Myblogsocial: 4:31pm On May 20, 2019
Meanwhile, there have been reports that IK and Sonia's marriage have hit the rocks after she dropped his last name from all her social media accounts. The mother of one who is a life coach, a blogger, and a relationship expert edited her name from Sonia Ogbonna Morales to Sonia LaReina.

IK on his part, dismissed reports of their breakup and only stated that they were going through some challenges like other married couples.

During a recent question and answer session on her Instagram, she revealed that she's in passionate relationship with herself when asked if she's single or married.

Click on the link below to view more photos on this news https://socialnoted..com/2019/05/sonia-ogbonna-flaunts-her-killer-curves.html
Re: Sonia Took To Instagram To Share These Hot Photo Of Her Sexy Curves by Nobody: 12:44am On May 21, 2019
YEW!

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Celebrates Annual Children’s Day / I Have This Question To Ask About Ifa. Yorubas/traditionalist Pls Come In / Nigerians And Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.