Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,486 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:25 PM

Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze (30447 Views)

Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason / Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by etcsines: 4:57pm On May 20, 2019
@titiloyeblog.com

Christians who are afraid to judge their false pastors have no right to judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze

Daddy Freeze has spoken about the controversy surrounding Naira Marley's detention in EFCC custody.

Sharing a very different perspective, Daddy Freeze says, 'Christians who are afraid to judge their false pastors have no right to judge Marley'.

He went on to say, 'God’s judgment will begin in his house. The ‘house’ of God (I say this metaphorically because God does not live in temples built by human hands Acts7:48, Acts 17:24), is in total disarray until we are ready to fix this, we remain hypocrites worse than the Pharisees'.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/05/christians-who-are-afraid-to-judge.html

6 Likes

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by kunleweb: 4:58pm On May 20, 2019
Tell me the Christians that has ever judged this guy. But rather empathise with him. This is how you pipu drag us into uneccesary battles.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by IamD18: 5:00pm On May 20, 2019
We are not judging him, all we are asking is for him to come out one more time to advocate, justify and support fraudsters.

He should just do it again!..grin

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Iamdarmie(m): 5:13pm On May 20, 2019
This mumu don come again

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Mariangeles(f): 5:23pm On May 20, 2019
This Antichrist again...

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by twerkjack: 6:44pm On May 20, 2019
But there’s only one problem here...

... Freeze didn’t say that

At least not yet.....

This op must be from the future

1 Like

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Follygunners: 7:51pm On May 20, 2019
sad

1 Like

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 20, 2019
This is a clear case of.corrupt.politcians vs the youth

The politicians and government are stealing and don't want to your to steal.too.. when the youth steal.the politicians use the price and efcc to intimidate the youth why?

I don't.supoort fraud but the efcc should start with the government!!

The government should lead by example and stop allowing corrupt politicians work and get appointments

It's called leading by example.. gaduje was caught in bribe yet the government came out to stand by him and you don't want the youth to follow example and stand behind naira Marley?

Minna was found culprit in stealing billions in pension funds yet buhari have him a new post after he resurfaced from.being on the run!!

Tinubu is indicated in so many corrupt charges ,. Even has a drug related indictment from the 90s in America yet he is APC national chairman! He lived bullion vans of money during a national election yet if any of you withdraws over N10 million efcc will kick down your doors

Amaechi has so many cases against him, yet he is a serving minister

Abeg free these boys and when the government starts doing right all will follow

There is evidence that keystone bank and 9mobile where bought in the names of Aisha buhari and his son yet efcc didn't do nothing
This government politicians are the biggest Yahoo boys !!
Are the youth fôòls ni? no!!

No bad followers only bad leaders

angry

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Bacteriologist(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2019
Every Tom, Dïčk and Harry knows that fundamental Christians represented by a large majority of the Nigerian population are SHAMELESS HYPOCRITES.

They would all come for Naira Marley while they fear to castigate bigger scam artists in their pastors who milk them of the little they have.

Religion has been rejected in the progressive world and it is coming to Africa to settle and gain ground. It's up to me and you to resist this madness that is peculiar to Religion and it's followers.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by FhukaFhuka: 7:52pm On May 20, 2019
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Babiboy: 7:52pm On May 20, 2019
Lmoa should atheist do?
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2019
Why he focuses only on Christians beats my imagination.

19 Likes

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:52pm On May 20, 2019
From someone comparing this guy alongside The Great FELA to baby freezer putting him alongsides Nigerian pastors......this is surely not the last we will read about this.

Waiting for the court JUDGEMENT on this case ASAP.

SAY NO TO FRAUD..
STOP glorifying CRIME in any forms....it cut short your destiny

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by noble71(m): 7:53pm On May 20, 2019
gidob:
Please help, I haven't eaten today, totally broke, I work as a labourer but for some days I haven't gone to work because I am feeling down And depressed....all I need is little money for food....
Ayodeji, Jemirin
Access bank

Sell your phone and buy food

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by alBHAGDADI: 7:53pm On May 20, 2019
When we call Daddy Freeze an Antichrist, his dumb followers cry foul without knowing nor seeing his errors which aren't errors but deceit.

Here, he's saying Christians don't have the right to judge Naira Marley because some pastors according to him have faults too. He's basically saying wr shouldn't exercise our God given rights as sons of God, which is to judge. Can you see how Antichrist he is.

He quoted a scripture without understanding it. The worst part is that he quoted from the NLT version which is Satan's own Bible. Read thread below to know more.

https://www.nairaland.com/4957299/bible-sword-butter-knife-why

Now, we as Christians have the right to not only judge those in church but those outside. We are to judge ALL THINGS and no man can judge us.

1 Corinthians 2:15-16 (KJV)
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things , yet he himself is judged of no man.

The Bible says we Christians are going to be the ones to judge angels, how much more things like Naira Marley's issue.

1 Corinthians 6:3 (KJV)
Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Jesus Christ himself said we can judge but not hypocritical judgement. We can't judge if the pastor of our church is a Yahoo boy who duped foreigners on the internet. Some for might think pastors collecting tithe are Yahoo boys. No, they are not because God commanded it. But there are so e false prophets with fake churches doing that. But a real man of God is ordained to collect tithe for the ministry. If you believe Freeze who got his doctrine on judgement wrong, what makes you think he's right on tithing that Jesus himself endorsed as seen in Mathew 23:23?

Keep following Freeze until you end in hell where he belongs.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Oovi5(f): 7:53pm On May 20, 2019
gidob:
Please help, I haven't eaten today, totally broke, I work as a labourer but for some days I haven't gone to work because I am feeling down And depressed....all I need is little money for food....
Ayodeji, Jemirin
Access bank

11 Likes

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by gistblogger: 7:53pm On May 20, 2019
cool
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by belshazzar(m): 7:53pm On May 20, 2019
he's not very clever, is he?

1 Like

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Oovi5(f): 7:54pm On May 20, 2019
noble71:

Sell your phone and buy food

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by jrusky(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2019
Dady fridge now I know you will soon cry out suicide thought like Kemi because I don't know what christains or any religion has to with this boy case.

Dady fridge you are very frustrated human hanging on a straw.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by hopexter(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2019
kunleweb:
Tell me the Christians that has ever judged this guy. But rather empathise with him. This is how you pipu drag us into uneccesary battles.

Oga stop talking as if you were born today. He gets criticism wherever his name is mentioned since his arrest. Stop being one of those who hates the truth. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by henryadex(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2019
Sure when you are timid of telling a supposed man of God the truth then you have no right to tell the truth to an heathen
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Bacteriologist(m): 7:57pm On May 20, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
Why he focuses only on Christians beats my imagination.

Christians are equally as oppressive as Islam. Especially when they're the majority, as is the case in the Southern part of Nigeria.

It might be a slightly better option to Islam. But both religions are actually two sides of the same coin and are for completely insane and ignorant people.

I, for one, look forward to the death of Abrahamic religions. And at the rate quality education spreads, it doesn't look too far in sight.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by kunleweb: 7:57pm On May 20, 2019
hopexter:

Oga stop talking as if you were born today. He gets criticism wherever his name is mentioned since his arrest. Stop being one of those who hates the truth. angry angry

K
Re: Christians Shouldn't Judge Naira Marley - Daddy Freeze by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:58pm On May 20, 2019
What about Muslims who judge him?
Since the husband of the woman in your house and her children are not judging you, please enter house!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye / Mercy Aigbe-gentry & Laide Bakare Looking Stunning / Peace Achievers Award: Kenneth Okonkwo, Olakunle Churchill, Chris Morgan Honored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.