Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,775,036 members, 6,610,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 November 2021 at 02:24 PM

Education And Certificate Is Not Longer Sufficient For Financial Success In Life - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Education And Certificate Is Not Longer Sufficient For Financial Success In Life (447 Views)

My NYSC Certificate Is Withheld / I Skipped Service Last Year ... My Name Is No Longer On The Portal / 2 Great Resources You Need This Holiday For Resounding Success In 2018!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education And Certificate Is Not Longer Sufficient For Financial Success In Life by ChrisXFT(m): 4:59pm On May 20, 2019
It is no news that success in life has gone far beyond Education and Certificate. But the question is what are you doing about your financial future and destiny. The little things we ignore today is what turns others to celebrity tomorrow. We have a Model that would help you build residual income and further investment whether you are working or not. But this is only for the determined, focus and dedicated. If you fall into this category chat me with your name and location by clicking this link https:///2348068401251

Re: Education And Certificate Is Not Longer Sufficient For Financial Success In Life by ChrisXFT(m): 1:27pm On May 21, 2019
OK. Deleted

(1) (Reply)

PPA In Ibadan / All States Slot Now Available For NYSC Registration. / Which Is Superior The Nysc Certificate Or The Exemption Letter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.