Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Daddy Freeze Slams Christians Who Are Judging Naira Marley - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Slams Christians Who Are Judging Naira Marley (699 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death / Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Slams Christians Who Are Judging Naira Marley by LifestyleTonite: 7:02pm On May 20, 2019
OAP Daddy Freeze has slammed Christians who are judging singer Naira Marley currently charged with fraud while according to him their pastors are go unquestioned.

Sharing on the screenshot above social media, Daddy Freeze revealed that judging the singer is the same as being hypocritical.

God’s judgement will begin in his house. The ‘house’ of God (I say this metaphorically because God does not live in temples built by human hands Acts7:48, Acts 17:24), is in total disarray, until we are ready to fix this, we remain hypocrites worse than the Pharisees.

https://lailasnews.com/daddy-freeze-christians-judging-naira-marley/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Christians Who Are Judging Naira Marley by LearnITsmash(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2019
I support daddy freeze on this undecided imagine a country full of yahoo plus pastors and we are here judging a young hustler undecided Nigerians and misplaced priorities
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Christians Who Are Judging Naira Marley by alBHAGDADI: 7:13pm On May 20, 2019
When we call Daddy Freeze an Antichrist, his dumb followers cry foul without knowing nor seeing his errors which aren't errors but deceit.

Here, he's saying Christians don't have the right to judge Naira Marley because some pastors according to him have faults too. He's basically saying wr shouldn't exercise our God given rights as sons of God, which is to judge. Can you see how Antichrist he is.

He quoted a scripture without understanding it. The worst part is that he quoted from the NLT version which is Satan's own Bible. Read thread below to know more.

https://www.nairaland.com/4957299/bible-sword-butter-knife-why

Now, we as Christians have the right to not only judge those in church but those outside. We are to judge ALL THINGS and no man can judge us.

1 Corinthians 2:15-16 (KJV)
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

The Bible says we Christians are going to be the ones to judge angels, how much more things like Naira Marley's issue.

1 Corinthians 6:3 (KJV)
Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Jesus Christ himself said we can judge but not hypocritical judgement. We can't judge if the pastor of our church is a Yahoo boy who duped foreigners on the internet. Some for might think pastors collecting tithe are Yahoo boys. No, they are not because God commanded it. But there are so e false prophets with fake churches doing that. But a real man of God is ordained to collect tithe for the ministry. If you believe Freeze who got his doctrine on judgement wrong, what makes you think he's right on tithing that Jesus himself endorsed as seen in Mathew 23:23?

Keep following Freeze until you end in hell where he belongs.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Christians Who Are Judging Naira Marley by Godsage(m): 7:16pm On May 20, 2019
Coming to comment when it hits front-page
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Christians Who Are Judging Naira Marley by MJBOLT: 7:19pm On May 20, 2019
one of the hypocrites freeze is talking about,they find it easy to judge politicians,yahoo boys but will never judge pastorpreneurs.if someone else judges a pastorpreneur,they start screaming "touch not my anointed","dont judge so you wont be judged"

[s]
alBHAGDADI:

When we call Daddy Freeze an Antichrist, his dumb followers cry foul without knowing nor seeing his errors which aren't errors but deceit.

Here, he's saying Christians don't have the right to judge Naira Marley because some pastors according to him have faults too. He's basically saying wr shouldn't exercise our God given rights as sons of God, which is to judge. Can you see how Antichrist he is.

He quoted a scripture without understanding it. The worst part is that he quoted from the NLT version which is Satan's own Bible. Read thread below to know more.

https://www.nairaland.com/4957299/bible-sword-butter-knife-why

Now, we as Christians have the right to not only judge those in church but those outside. We are to judge ALL THINGS and no man can judge us.

1 Corinthians 2:15-16 (KJV)
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

The Bible says we Christians are going to be the ones to judge angels, how much more things like Naira Marley's issue.

1 Corinthians 6:3 (KJV)
Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Jesus Christ himself said we can judge but not hypocritical judgement. We can't judge if the pastor of our church is a Yahoo boy who duped foreigners on the internet. Some for might think pastors collecting tithe are Yahoo boys. No, they are not because God commanded it. But there are so e false prophets with fake churches doing that. But a real man of God is ordained to collect tithe for the ministry. If you believe Freeze who got his doctrine on judgement wrong, what makes you think he's right on tithing that Jesus himself endorsed as seen in Mathew 23:23?

Keep following Freeze until you end in hell where he belongs.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Christians Who Are Judging Naira Marley by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 20, 2019
Another junk thread.
Yawn!

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Christians Who Are Judging Naira Marley by alBHAGDADI: 7:52pm On May 20, 2019
MJBOLT:
one of the hypocrites freeze is talking about,they find it easy to judge politicians,yahoo boys but will never judge pastorpreneurs.if someone else judges a pastorpreneur,they start screaming "touch not my anointed","dont judge so you wont be judged"

[s][/s]

If I judge my brethren, do you expect me to broadcast it in the ears of unbelievers like you?

We judge among ourselves, not to the hearing of scoffers like yourself.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Christians Who Are Judging Naira Marley by iTearHerToto: 7:54pm On May 20, 2019
MJBOLT:
pastorpreneurs

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Christians Who Are Judging Naira Marley by paxonel(m): 8:15pm On May 20, 2019
: grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Christians Who Are Judging Naira Marley by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 20, 2019
I think Freeze has a point, for I wouldn't be surprised if Naira Marley is a product of the mammonic doctrines of today's church leaders which tells you poverty Is a curse and a disease, etc., so he did everything to make sure that he was cursed and inflicted by the disease called poverty.

So that when he has hammered whichever way whether by stealing or yahoo he'd come and get the front row seat of the church as someone who's blessed and has made it according to the prophets of mammon.

And they would tell him to bring in the tithes and offering into the house of the Lord regardless of how he made his money.

#deadchurch

Luke 12:15 (KJV)

And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Christians Who Are Judging Naira Marley by CodeTemplar: 9:05pm On May 20, 2019
MJBOLT:

[s][/s]
You replied a factual and logical submission with an emotional one. Too weak.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Christians Who Are Judging Naira Marley by CodeTemplar: 9:09pm On May 20, 2019
jesusjnr2:
I think Freeze has a point, for I wouldn't be surprised if Naira Marley is a product of the mammonic doctrines of today's church leaders which tells you poverty Is a curse and a disease, etc., so he did everything to make sure that he was cursed and inflicted by the disease called poverty.

So that when he has hammered whichever way whether by stealing or yahoo he'd come and get the front row seat of the church as someone who's blessed and has made it according to the prophets of mammon.

And they would tell him to bring in the tithes and offering into the house of the Lord regardless of how he made his money.

#deadchurch

Luke 12:15 (KJV)

And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
See this one. So because "poverty is a curse" doctrine was spread by some, we should blame them for anyone who glorifies ill gotten wealth.
People were already getting money the crooked way long before what we like to call the prosperity preachers and their doctrines became popular.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Christians Who Are Judging Naira Marley by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 20, 2019
CodeTemplar:
See this one. So because "poverty is a curse" doctrine was spread by some, we should blame them for anyone who glorifies ill gotten wealth.
People were already getting money the crooked way long before what we like to call the prosperity preachers and their doctrines became popular.
So you know who is responsible for such mammonic doctrines that is producing theives and corrupt people?

See how you're already feeling guilty when no ones name was mentioned.

Now I'd mention names so that you can now feel the real guilty.

David Oyedepo is a cursed man!!!! grin

He's modern day Pharisee!!!

He's spiritually bankrupt!!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Christians Who Are Judging Naira Marley by CodeTemplar: 9:44pm On May 20, 2019
jesusjnr2:
So you know who is responsible for such mammonic doctrines that is producing theives and corrupt people?

See how you're already feeling guilty when no ones name was mentioned.

Now I'd mention names so that you can now feel the real guilty.

David Oyedepo is a cursed man!!!! grin

He's modern day Pharisee!!!

He's spiritually bankrupted!!!!
Your 'painment' at Oyedepo's success is real. Jesus heals. Peace.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Christians Who Are Judging Naira Marley by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 20, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Your 'painment' at Oyedepo's success is real. Jesus heals. Peace.
Lol!

You're spiritual daftness knows no bounds, I mean do you think everyone is a worshipper of mammon as you and your blind guide?

I wish you knew who you're talking to, you'd know that in terms of true riches, Oyedepo has nothing compared to me.

Of course I don't expect you to know what true riches are, since you judge persons by earthly riches with your mammonic mindset.

Oyedepo's success Lol!

One of the greatest joke I've ever heard!

Oyedepo is an absolute failure in my sight, for I don't judge a man based on how much possession he has for my Master taught me so.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Christians Who Are Judging Naira Marley by CodeTemplar: 1:05am On May 21, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Lol!

You're spiritual daftness knows no bounds, I mean do you think everyone is a worshipper of mammon as you and your blind guide?

I wish you knew who you're talking to, you'd know that in terms of true riches, Oyedepo has nothing compared to me.

Of course I don't expect you to know what true riches are, since you judge persons by earthly riches with your mammonic mindset.

Oyedepo's success Lol!

One of the greatest joke I've ever heard!

Oyedepo is an absolute failure in my sight, for I don't judge a man based on how much possession he has for my Master taught me so.
Since it is Oyedepo's prosperity messages you are after, i present you some bible verses in support of prosperity.

3 John 1:2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth .

Joshua 1:8 King James Version (KJV)
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Oya, fight God's words!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Christians Who Are Judging Naira Marley by Nobody: 5:56am On May 21, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Since it is Oyedepo's prosperity messages you are after, i present you some bible verses in support of prosperity.

3 John 1:2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth .

Joshua 1:8 King James Version (KJV)
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Oya, fight God's words!

Lol!

Fight God words, as if Oyedepo's mammonic words as "poverty is a curse" were inspired of God. SMH

Maybe you should have instead quoted where God ever said such a thing, so that it would have meant me fighting God's Words instead of Oyedepo's words.

You call Oyedepo's mammonic messages, prosperity messages Lol!

At least you'd should have quoted me once ever calling his trash messages, prosperity messages.

Oyedepo's messages are poverty messages indeed for that's what it makes men to be in truth after following them.

For it only inspires covetousness, corruption, crime, fraud, materialism, greed, stealing, envy, yahoo yahooing etc.

And what else would that leads to at the end of the day, but poverty, for it makes only a few to be rich but many to be poor, as you can see from the example of our nation despite how God has blessed her with natural resources.

I would have loved you to also quote Jesus who you call your Lord and Master, without whom you wouldn't have a chance of salvation or eternal life.

Even those words you quoted as the Word of God to justify the servant of mammon, first God's instructions to Joshua, is obviously because you have a mammonic and worldly mentality, so anytime you hear of prosperity means and good success, you translate it into earthly riches, and materials wealth, money etc., which is the worldly meaning of such words even though it wasn't the world but God who said it.

Maybe you should tell me why He used "good" success instead of just success, if not to show that there's a distinctive difference, for Joshua had that good success despite that he was poor as Moses, Elijah, Elisha, John the baptist, Jesus, Peter, and even the John who you quoted here, for they all were prosperous and had good success in the God sense of those words, by keeping the Word of God even though they were all poor.

But obviously you don't know that, hence your misinterpretation of His Words to mean the worldly and mammonic sense of them.

Hence I'm going to leave you with a few verses for you to learn what prosperity and good success really means whenever God uses such words, so that you don't go about misinterpreting His Words as you've blundered here.

Luke 12:15, 21 (KJV)

15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

Luke 16:9, 11, 13-15 (KJV)

9 And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.

11 If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?

13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
14 And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things: and they derided him.
15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

Luke 6:20, 24-25 (KJV)

20 And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for your's is the kingdom of God.

24 But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation.
25 Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep.

Matthew 19:21, 23-24 (KJV)

21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Acts 3:4, 6 (KJV)

4 And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us.

6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.

So as you can see this would not be the first where the covetous as yourself and your blind guide would deride those who speak against the worshippers and servants of mammon, for you did same to Jesus.

But as you can hear Jesus say, you and your mammonic blind guides who justify yourselves before men with earthly riches are an abomination in the sight of God.

(1) (Reply)

Prophetess: People Who Take Vitamin C And Titus Fish Won't Make Heaven / Did Virgin Mary Wear Makeup?? / Pastor E.A Adeboye Distances Self From Fake News Concerning His Spiritual Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.