Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? (28748 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 1:17am On May 21, 2019
sabenabeauty:
Watching Arsenal games.

There's literally no hope undecided
Why Arsenal na haba. Take time o
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by trapQ: 2:28am On May 21, 2019
Hoes like your mother, right?
iTearHerToto:

Pukes angry
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by IamPlato(m): 2:54am On May 21, 2019
Twoclans:
Come to think of it, absolutely nothing.

I have always been blessed with the best guys. Na me my way no pure sef lipsrsealed
So Indirectly Saying Na You De Use Hand Spoil The Relationships
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by dingbang(m): 3:17am On May 21, 2019
trapQ:
Hoes like your mother, right?
shocked
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Mruwa1(m): 3:30am On May 21, 2019
LesbianBoy:
"Stop spending money on me" won't make their list

grin grin
God bless u
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Twoclans(f): 5:06am On May 21, 2019
IamPlato:
So Indirectly Saying Na You De Use Hand Spoil The Relationships

Let us have a relationship, so you can have first hand experience grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by ikorodureporta: 5:07am On May 21, 2019
Useless thread!
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by ThatFairGuy: 5:09am On May 21, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Stop not to stop giving me money

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by ThatFairGuy: 5:11am On May 21, 2019
Hmmmm
Lovelyn451:

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by ImaIma1(f): 5:20am On May 21, 2019
kalvoken:
We just need them to stop asking for money. We are not their father, they have two hands and two legs just like we men.

Both party enjoy sex together, that's if she don't do more.

Most times guys that have money don't complain about this. In fact they derive joy in spoiling their women with money and things.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by femi4: 5:51am On May 21, 2019
Lovelyn451:
money eating machine
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by expert234: 5:53am On May 21, 2019
Lovelyn451:

I hope you know the meaning? It means Stop giving me money
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Thurmieee: 6:19am On May 21, 2019
Starboytwo:
She begged me to stop smoking My mama begged me to stop smoking Grandma told me to stop smoking

Me tell the 3 of them stop joking...
weed is my best friend
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 6:23am On May 21, 2019
Hintona:
To all men in general particularly nairalanders stop antagonising women, especially Nigerian women. Thank you

You have beautiful eyes
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by imitateMe(m): 6:40am On May 21, 2019
Hintona:
To all men in general particularly nairalanders stop antagonising women, especially Nigerian women. Thank you
Fish B
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Sparkle777(f): 6:40am On May 21, 2019
Not stop. He should learn to give me money. Not funny.
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Dshocker(m): 7:02am On May 21, 2019
Lovelyn451:

You are blessed
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by IamPlato(m): 7:36am On May 21, 2019
Twoclans:

Let us have a relationship, so you can have first hand experience grin grin
After You Have Used Your First Comment To Scare Me abi undecided

So That Tomorrow When You Break My Heart I Will go And Drink Sniper undecided
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 7:45am On May 21, 2019
tydi:
All the men that answered when the question was asked to ladies talks to much and any man that talks too much couldn't keep the brother's code which makes them frail and too vulnerable to be around men, wouldn't be surprised if any of them takes bobrisky as role model..

Shame on any man that talks too much, putting mouth in nothing that can concerns him..

I refer to them as lazy men.. Go and hustle Let your money do the talking, allow women to do what they know how to do best(talking)

You no lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 8:00am On May 21, 2019
I would love for him to not be the kiss and tell type sometimes some choices you make nobody deserves to know
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Lovelyn451(f): 8:04am On May 21, 2019
expert234:

I hope you know the meaning? It means Stop giving me money
really? Im still trying to understand the words....lolz..bt I meant he shouldn't stop giving me money
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by dxpecial(m): 8:47am On May 21, 2019
tydi:
All the men that answered when the question was asked to ladies talks to much and any man that talks too much couldn't keep the brother's code which makes them frail and too vulnerable to be around men, wouldn't be surprised if any of them takes bobrisky as role model..

Shame on any man that talks too much, putting mouth in nothing that can concerns him..

I refer to them as lazy men.. Go and hustle Let your money do the talking, allow women to do what they know how to do best(talking)
And now u join them no difference!!!
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by dxpecial(m): 8:48am On May 21, 2019
seunmohmoh can and say something
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by tydi(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2019
dxpecial:
And now u join them no difference!!!
Seems you didn't read my post words to words

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Prakash247(m): 8:57am On May 21, 2019
This thread is for the ladies but look at the way some low life niggars just hijacked it...Tueh[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by NkayStory(f): 9:10am On May 21, 2019
A question for ladies have Nauralnd males invading and swarming the space like locusts

smh.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by olamakinde(m): 9:14am On May 21, 2019
Lovelyn451:
so you can't work for your own money, leech
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by YouareaBITCH(f): 9:26am On May 21, 2019
Hintona:

You said it all.
The worst is,most of them that talk trash against women online can't even say shit to their women in real life. Na dem deh Mumu pass sef. angry grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Lovelyn451(f): 10:05am On May 21, 2019
olamakinde:
I'm working for my money but his money issa goal ND I will chop it with alacrity.. coman beat me tongue
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Lovelyn451(f): 10:10am On May 21, 2019
olamakinde:
I'm working as he can't be giving me money all the time but his money is still a goal ND I will chop it with pride whenever it arrives. coman beat me tongue
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Alawaxbimbex(f): 10:21am On May 21, 2019
Stop complaining whenever we ask them for money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? / Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.