Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? (28752 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by olamakinde(m): 10:27am On May 21, 2019
Lovelyn451:
I'm working as he can't be giving me money all the time but his money is still a goal ND I will chop it with pride whenever it arrives. coman beat me tongue
wetin go beat you dey your back
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Twoclans(f): 10:30am On May 21, 2019
IamPlato:
After You Have Used Your First Comment To Scare Me abi undecided

So That Tomorrow When You Break My Heart I Will go And Drink Sniper undecided

Did I just get a rejection from you. shocked shocked cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by virgintoto(m): 10:51am On May 21, 2019
Starboytwo:
She begged me to stop smoking
My mama begged me to stop smoking
Grandma told me to stop smoking

Me tell the 3 of them stop joking...

Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by crunchyg: 11:14am On May 21, 2019
Hintona:
To all men in general particularly nairalanders stop antagonising women, especially Nigerian women. Thank you
But I have never antagonised you before
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by jaksmillioniar: 11:22am On May 21, 2019
Twoclans:

dear why did u removed ur nauthy pix from dp
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by crunchyg: 11:25am On May 21, 2019
Alawaxbimbex:
Stop complaining whenever we ask them for money
See your mouth like anytime you ask for money, what will happen to you if you give him money?
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Twoclans(f): 11:31am On May 21, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
dear why did u removed ur nauthy pix from dp

It's Ramadan season grin Trying to be a good girl.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by adeboi1: 1:17pm On May 21, 2019
10days left to the bonanza.Read details here https://manymen.men/?topic=105.0
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Blakjewelry(m): 2:45pm On May 21, 2019
olas24u:
Keep the phones away and give attention.
very important I am telling you, but I am really guilty of this especially if I have not been online since morning

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by seunmohmoh(f): 3:23pm On May 21, 2019
dxpecial:
seunmohmoh can and say something
I have nothing to say.
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by IamPlato(m): 4:35pm On May 21, 2019
Twoclans:

i am Playing Hard To Get grin
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Over10(f): 4:59pm On May 21, 2019
Starboytwo:
She begged me to stop smoking
My mama begged me to stop smoking
Grandma told me to stop smoking

Me tell the 3 of them stop joking...

Awon eyan Popcaan!
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Lovelyn451(f): 5:47pm On May 21, 2019
olamakinde:
wetin go beat you dey your back
na for dat back e go dey forever
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Lovelyn451(f): 5:49pm On May 21, 2019
Dshocker:

You are blessed
Amen
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Lovelyn451(f): 5:50pm On May 21, 2019
femi4:
money eating machine
lol
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Chamber2000: 5:59pm On May 21, 2019
Michelle55:
Here to read comments cheesy meanwhile lemme goan call my bf sef.. Bros wey you dey na? sad
I'm here. Give me transport money to come over
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by dxpecial(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I have nothing to say.
nothing to say okay
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Michelle55: 6:09pm On May 21, 2019
Chamber2000:
I'm here. Give me transport money to come over
You again... grin I know my bf and my bf knows me smiley
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Chamber2000: 6:16pm On May 21, 2019
Michelle55:

You again... grin I know my bf and my bf knows me smiley
We know ourselves.

Tell me what you want to stop
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Hintona(f): 6:19pm On May 21, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Pukes angry
I hope you choke on your puke undecided
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by iTearHerToto: 6:25pm On May 21, 2019
Hintona:

I hope you choke on your puke undecided
Would never choke while puking on you angry
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Hintona(f): 7:27pm On May 21, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Would never choke while puking on you angry
Shock me and say something intelligent for once
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by iTearHerToto: 7:53pm On May 21, 2019
Hintona:

Shock me and say something intelligent for once
Aren't you already contented with all the shocks you have gotten from your boyfriends?angry
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Nanatrendy(f): 8:20pm On May 21, 2019
Stop peeing on my toilet seat!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Hintona(f): 8:59pm On May 21, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Aren't you already contented with all the shocks you have gotten from your boyfriends?angry
I wonder what type of person you're in reality, and I know you've never shocked your girlfriends before
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by iTearHerToto: 9:18pm On May 21, 2019
Hintona:

I wonder what type of person you're in reality, and I know you've never shocked your girlfriends before
what's your own with shock this evening. Oya tell me where you want me to shock you. Make I rest angry
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Michelle55: 1:44pm On May 22, 2019
Chamber2000:
We know ourselves.

Tell me what you want to stop
smiley I'm not doing any of such things..
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by Chamber2000: 1:59pm On May 22, 2019
Michelle55:

smiley I'm not doing any of such things..
can we talk on mail cos u are interesting
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by MissJoy29(f): 3:27pm On May 22, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Please give an example.
When some guys hammer on "submission", what they actually have in mind is SLAVERY & WICKEDNESS.

You want an example? How can a man who has contributed nothing to a woman's life insist she registers the car she just bought in his name as the husband?

Another example? When your wife "submits" to you to the extent of allowing herself to be beaten black and blue by you & still keep her mouth shut about it because you have drummed it in her head that doing otherwise will be disrespecting you.
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by IamD18: 3:43pm On May 22, 2019
MissJoy29:
I dont have a man...

So to the men generally...
Please STOP ABUSING THE WORD "SUBMISSIVE".
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by MissJoy29(f): 3:46pm On May 22, 2019
IamD18:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lol
Re: Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? by IamD18: 3:55pm On May 22, 2019
MissJoy29:

Lol
Runaway girlfriend..cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Define An Independent Woman?. / Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend / Why Cross-Gender Friendships Don't Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.