Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media (87622 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 9:57am On May 21, 2019
The benefit of having self control is that,ladies will forever respect you and see you as one who they can live up to.
Being restrained is no sign of weakness especially towards girls,
Personally from my younger days in secondary school I never recall a time when hit any girl and they all later came to respect my personality deeply.

And guys regardless of the annoying nature of most women,do well to respect ladies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 9:58am On May 21, 2019
johnkey:
I haven't and can't beat a lady but if a girl hits me in such a way that it hurts and people are around seeing as she hits me I go definitely land am one or two hot slaps to reset im brain.

Hahahahaahaah grin grin grin
Guyy kikikikikikikikkiki. This thing is so annoying. I wonder where it is written or said that a man should not hot a woman. Is it a criminal act? Ladies are using this to back their stupid behaviour sometimes. I will never hit a lady but if she hits first, I promise to beat the shit out of her. She go be like who trailer jam.

Nonsense. Mtcheeeeewwwwww

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Tallesty1(m): 10:00am On May 21, 2019
SageMK:
Cool. This is the result of good home training.

Only a sissy would hit a lady due to verbal provocation.
And they do so because they witnessed it growing up.

Men spank their women in the oda room. If you know...
Keep quiet.

Folks like you are the reason women think they can do anyhow and get away with. That guy is a human being first before being male. He should not be attacked physically or verbally. I am sure y'all would scream woman beater if the reverse was the case but here you're busy hailing someone who was attacked for not fighting off his attacker without telling the lady the dangers of hitting a man.

Okay, this one has self control so she did it and got away with it but how about the next guy? What if he kills her? Isn't it worrisome that people like you and the idiots hailing the guy have successfully singled out the male gender for abuse?

Get sense.

You say this to get approval from woman but one thing is, the likes and shares won't make any impact in your life but their attacks offline can kill you.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Akanoomobowale(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2019
Menh.....is only guys who have dated D's type of ladies before dat can understand......it can be really frustrating .....dat you just have no how to control ur temper.....Had to use her hand to hit on her face several times one day after she locked the door on me from going out and eventually insulted my mum......that was the day I ended the relationship because i don't want to do something I will regret despite loving her so much.

2 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Macmilla(m): 11:11am On May 21, 2019
Talk at me, I walk away. Men don't talk much.
Touch me, I touch you. You won't like where I touch.
Push me, I push you, you will be on the ground.
Slap me, I slap you. You will be blind for some seconds.
Punch me,.... No comment.

But if you want peace, I give u peace.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Macmilla(m): 11:36am On May 21, 2019
Tallesty1:
Keep quiet.

Folks like you are the reason women think they can do anyhow and get away with. That guy is a human being first before being male. He should not be attacked physically or verbally. I am sure y'all would scream woman beater if the reverse was the case but here you're busy hailing someone who was attacked for not fighting off his attacker without telling the lady the dangers of hitting a man.

Okay, this one has self control so she did it and got away with it but how about the next guy? What if he kills her? Isn't it worrisome that people like you and the idiots hailing the guy have successfully singled out the male gender for abuse?

Get sense.

You say this to get approval from woman but one thing is, the likes and shares won't make any impact in your life but their attacks offline can kill you.
You are wise, bro.
No one has the monopoly of abuse, whether physical or verbal.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Macmilla(m): 11:43am On May 21, 2019
Chidorx60:
The benefit of having self control is that,ladies will forever respect you and see you as one who they can live up to.
Being restrained is no sign of weakness especially towards girls,
Personally from my younger days in secondary school I never recall a time when hit any girl and they all later came to respect my personality deeply.

And guys regardless of the annoying nature of most women,do well to respect ladies.
I think ur definition of self control is twisted to say the least. You can't insult me, push me, slap me, and expect nothing in return. There's a limit to what everyone can take. Ppl have ego and pride and you can't keep trampling on a man's ego and expect him to always walk away with his tail between his legs.

Woman abuses man, "he should have self control"
Man abuses woman, "he is an abuser and should go to jail"

Women hate being abused, so does men.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by rex444(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2019
So someone, nono, some idiot was busy filming this whole thing all along

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by bookworm8(m): 12:01pm On May 21, 2019
self control is the key

meanwhile,

Wait... don't remove that teeth causing you pain, there is a cure for Adult Toothache. Contact herbinme on
07032265443 for your permanent solution. Delivery nationwide.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by kunleweb: 12:08pm On May 21, 2019
Martinez39:
You are a "real man," "a man with good home training" and "a gentleman man" to women when you become their mugu and give them free passes for their irresponsibility. Notice how none of the ladies, who commented, called out the useless girl for harassing the guy. Also, it comes as no surprise that simps, the disgrace of manhood, are also tagging along with the ladies to "enjoy" this news. Too sad to observe that today's world, simps and all ladies are teaming up to rip men off. Things like this happen because men give irresponsible women free passes.

Will pocohantas, Guest007, funmisticqueen, BigBashiru, cococandy, NwanyiAwkaetiti, amakavula and Co utterly condemn this girl? Let's see. grin

Below are nominees for simps/manginas of the month, like for the first, share for the second.

Do you know I was also thinking along this line but just didn't want to type. Well done. Real man fire..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by kunleweb: 12:09pm On May 21, 2019
Macmilla:

I think ur definition of self control is twisted to say the least. You can't insult me, push me, slap me, and expect nothing in return. There's a limit to what everyone can take. Ppl have ego and pride and you can't keep trampling on a man's ego and expect him to always walk away with his tail between his legs.

Woman abuses man, "he should have self control"
Man abuses woman, "he is an abuser and should go to jail"

Women hate being abused, so does men.

Tell them. This is why men die before women. They live like their existence would destroy if they have standards

6 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by kunleweb: 12:10pm On May 21, 2019
bookworm8:
self control is the key

meanwhile,

Wait... don't remove that teeth causing you pain, there is a cure for Adult Toothache. Contact herbinme on
07032265443 for your permanent solution. Delivery nationwide.

Dr. Eguodo.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by kunleweb: 12:10pm On May 21, 2019
Macmilla:
Talk at me, I walk away. Men don't talk much.
Touch me, I touch you. You won't like where I touch.
Push me, I push you, you will be on the ground.
Slap me, I slap you. You will be blind for some seconds.
Punch me,.... No comment.

But if you want peace, I give u peace.

My nigga

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by kunleweb: 12:11pm On May 21, 2019
Did you see the comments here Ubunja
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 21, 2019
Obviously this has created the avenue for men to be victims and abused without being able to do anything. I would do the same not because am a gentleman but because I stand more to lose in this PC era.

4 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 21, 2019
pcguru1:
Obviously this has created the avenue for men to be victims and abused without being able to do anything. I would do the same not because am a gentleman but because I stand more to lose in this PC era.

This isn't about men being victims, after all, lots of women suffer emotional abuse via cheating from their husbands and are advised to either pray for him or walk away. I have never seen any man advise her to slap, poison or kill the husband.

The other day a lady was sentenced to death by hanging for killing her neighbour while fighting. I was surprised that all the comments therein were preaching self-control, because death was now involved.

What the girl did is wrong and someday she would get it back. If she would live to tell the story is what I don't know, but I would definitely not be the person to teach her that lesson. I will only get violent if my life is being threatened. For this girl, I will most likely give her a very good push. Definitely not going Mayweather on her.

2 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 21, 2019
Martinez39:
You are a "real man," "a man with good home training" and "a gentleman man" to women when you become their mugu and give them free passes for their irresponsibility. Notice how none of the ladies, who commented, called out the useless girl for harassing the guy. Also, it comes as no surprise that simps, the disgrace of manhood, are also tagging along with the ladies to "enjoy" this news. Too sad to observe that today's world, simps and all ladies are teaming up to rip men off. Things like this happen because men give irresponsible women free passes.

Will pocohantas, Guest007, funmisticqueen, BigBashiru, cococandy, NwanyiAwkaetiti, amakavula and Co utterly condemn this girl? Let's see. grin

Below are nominees for simps/manginas of the month, like for the first, share for the second.
i actually condemn the girl's act. i am not an advocate for physical assault and provocation regardless of the gender.

Kudos to the man for his reaction. his kind is rare especially on romanceland

4 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by kunleweb: 1:46pm On May 21, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i actually condemn the girl's act. i am not an advocate for physical assault and provocation regardless of the gender.

Kudos to the man for his reaction. his kind is rare especially on romanceland

We'll said Funmi. The girl must be a face me I slap you resident to have learnt such irritable act from her environs.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Kingsean(m): 2:00pm On May 21, 2019
mrNEMZY:
That guy is a disgrace to men. That's how he will be forming a real man till a very violent lady will use a weapon on him.

If a lady does not want to be hit, why hit a man first?
I swear this generation is mad, see how they are making it sound right that a man doesn't defend himself against a lady.

Nonsense

These generation women are not looking for husbands. They are looking for puppets and unfortunately that's why many men can't control their homes anymore. Generation of weak men. Go to the jewish and arab world, their women no fit try all these nonsense

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by kimvladimir(m): 2:12pm On May 21, 2019
She had it coming!
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by ubunja(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2019
kunleweb:
Did you see the comments here Ubunja
no boss. lemme see...
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by ubunja(m): 2:37pm On May 21, 2019
Preshy561:
Correct Husband material. kiss kiss
more like slave material.

when he sees you being beat by other women he will exercise the same behavior and watch you beat up and not do anything.

12 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

This isn't about men being victims, after all, lots of women suffer emotional abuse via cheating from their husbands and are advised to either pray for him or walk away. I have never seen any man advise her to slap, poison or kill the husband.

The other day a lady was sentenced to death by hanging for killing her neighbour while fighting. I was surprised that all the comments therein were preaching self-control, because death was now involved.

What the girl did is wrong and someday she would get it back. If she would live to tell the story is what I don't know, but I would definitely not be the person to teach her that lesson. I will only get violent if my life is being threatened. For this girl, I will most likely give her a very good push. Definitely not going Mayweather on her.

I know about women being abused that's different, because there are punishment catered to that already, there's institution to cater to such ladies, but when it comes to men its silent, even a man acting in self defence towards a woman must prove that self defence if not he stands the chance of being ruined both career wise and legally. The police abroad on most cases would arrest the man on any claim of abuse, however the vice versa would have to require a proof from him. Men are built to be victims recently because of the law, by default the men are seen as aggressors which is why every man has to take the extra mile to remove himself from such scenario. Why do you think men always head for the door, when it involves heavy argument and a woman screaming , because we all know the scenario it paints. In Nigeria it's different that's why alot of abusive men can get away with anything they do. But overseas not the same.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 21, 2019
ubunja:
more like slave material.

when he sees you being beat by other women he will exercise the same behavior and watch you beat up and not do anything.

Well its easy he will just assume the guy was at fault and move on. Besides a woman beating a man is comedy trope and opportunity to go viral.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by OnlineWell(m): 3:23pm On May 21, 2019
Self control is one quality I will like to learn

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 21, 2019
pcguru1:

I know about women being abused that's different, because there are punishment catered to that already, there's institution to cater to such ladies, but when it comes to men its silent, even a man acting in self defence towards a woman must prove that self defence if not he stands the chance of being ruined both career wise and legally. The police abroad on most cases would arrest the man on any claim of abuse, however the vice versa would have to require a proof from him. Men are built to be victims recently because of the law, by default the men are seen as aggressors which is why every man has to take the extra mile to remove himself from such scenario. Why do you think men always head for the door, when it involves heavy argument and a woman screaming , because we all know the scenario it paints. In Nigeria it's different that's why alot of abusive men can get away with anything they do. But overseas not the same.

Okay, I get your point now.
There are double standards in every form.

The way men are seen as aggressors, is how woman are always seen as initiators, who triggered the abuse. Irrespective of the man's history or person.

Men are majority in power, that is in Nigeria for a start. Rather than making laws that favour their pockets and manhood, they can start with this for a change.

I never knew there are punishments for emotional abuse. How many years ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Okay, I get your point now.
There are double standards in every form.

The way men are seen as aggressors, is how woman are always seen as initiators, who triggered the abuse. Irrespective of the man's history or person.

Men are majority in power, that is in Nigeria for a start. Rather than making laws that favour their pockets and manhood, they can start with this for a change.

I never knew there are punishments for emotional abuse. How many years ? grin

I dont assume women are Initiators when I see an abuse, as that's beyond the matter, however I meant punishment for physical abuse. Alot of people seem okay to stay with emotional abuse, currently have a friend that's dealing with such, my rationale is I guess some people have low self esteem to walk away from such , me I cant stick around with someone that is abusive both emotionally and physically. I love myself too much wink

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by ubunja(m): 4:08pm On May 21, 2019
pcguru1:

Well its easy he will just assume the guy was at fault and move on. Besides a woman beating a man is comedy trope and opportunity to go viral.
i feel like you missed my point
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 21, 2019
ubunja:
i feel like you missed my point

How ? Like the guy ignoring another guy being beaten by another woman. I must have missed it
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 21, 2019
pcguru1:

I dont assume women are Initiators when I see an abuse, as that's beyond the matter, however I meant punishment for physical abuse. Alot of people seem okay to stay with emotional abuse, currently have a friend that's dealing with such, my rationale is I guess some people have low self esteem to walk away from such , me I cant stick around with someone that is abusive both emotionally and physically. I love myself too much wink

Yea, I know you don't, but we know most guys do. I always wonder, all these guys that say they would beat up a woman for being verbally abusive, do you think they will do that if she is one of those muscled wrestlers? grin

I feel people, male and female do these things because they can get away with it. Not because they do not know how to walk away from such or not to do it.

I saw that post on your friend. His upbringing might be a contributing factor.

2 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by ubunja(m): 4:24pm On May 21, 2019
pcguru1:

How ? Like the guy ignoring another guy being beaten by another woman. I must have missed it
okay, I meant since she says the guy's failure to hit a woman makes him husband material I replied when a woman beats her, the husband material will exercise the same restraint from hitting women and not save her from her female attacker

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans / Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.