Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Now my watch is ended - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Now my watch is ended (3174 Views)

How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat / How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now my watch is ended by Chubhie: 8:49pm On May 21, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
like what
Like a surgeon from hades murdering babies.

1 Like

Re: Now my watch is ended by KevMitnick: 8:50pm On May 21, 2019
orbitalgis:

Illiterates,people with low self esteem , unintelligent people and bitter people do not have the capacity to articulate their thoughts without using foul words.Show you are above these.
Sorry bro, are you the subject of discussion here? Why are you pained? grin

Re: Now my watch is ended by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2019
Chubhie:

Like a surgeon from hades murdering babies.
bro it was only once and it was done clandestinely. never suspected a thing
Re: Now my watch is ended by Ishilove: 8:51pm On May 21, 2019
Gaggi:
Nigerians are the worst people to seek advice from. So two consenting adults found themselves having sex and one person decides it's just sex he wants and not a relationship, what's wrong with that? Tell her she's taking it too far and sex doesn't equate to relationship. It's either she sticks to the casual sex arrangement or you cut off the friendship. You are both helping each other fulfill a need, there should be terms and condition. SIMPLE!!!
Oh lawd, how can I unsee this? cry

Re: Now my watch is ended by Chubhie: 8:52pm On May 21, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
bro it was only once and it was done clandestinely. never suspected a thing
I'm speechless.

1 Like

Re: Now my watch is ended by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:58pm On May 21, 2019
Chubhie:

I'm speechless.
don't be bro. I know a guy who has done close to 20. same method
Re: Now my watch is ended by Chubhie: 9:14pm On May 21, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
don't be bro. I know a guy who has done close to 20. same method
Chai!!!!

1 Like

Re: Now my watch is ended by Mizwisdom(f): 9:36pm On May 21, 2019
When you were having sex with her what did you expect? did you come here to ask us for permission? now that you've seen someone with insatiable appetite for sex and you can no longer handle it, you're seeking advice, this one done catch you, if you like don't run for your life, wait and keep asking questions
Re: Now my watch is ended by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 21, 2019
light101:

Make d gal no com pour am acid ohhhhh.
Him go manage am
Re: Now my watch is ended by crackhaus: 11:13pm On May 21, 2019
Gaggi:
Nigerians are the worst people to seek advice from. So two consenting adults found themselves having sex and one person decides it's just sex he wants and not a relationship, what's wrong with that? Tell her she's taking it too far and sex doesn't equate to relationship. It's either she sticks to the casual sex arrangement or you cut off the friendship. You are both helping each other fulfill a need, there should be terms and condition. SIMPLE!!!
Your opinion isn't well suited for a hypocritical Nigerian society. cheesy

Good one though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Things To Never Say To Your Daughter-in-law / I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice / Losing A Baby – Things I’ve Learned About Miscarriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.