Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Igbo Traders In Yenagoa Market Protest Hoodlums' Attack, "Spirits responsible" - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Igbo Traders In Yenagoa Market Protest Hoodlums' Attack, "Spirits responsible" (11670 Views)

We Are Moving Spare Parts Market In Lagos To The East ~~igbo Traders Union / Igbo Traders Petition CBN On Multiple Charges, Deductions By Banks / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Traders In Yenagoa Market Protest Hoodlums' Attack, "Spirits responsible" by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2019
iammo:

Its not new, you can label anyone mumu, otondo, tribalist, racist, xenophobic or jealous... but it is what it is, you lots gotta change your mindset. Trust me its a friendly advise

Go give that stupid advice of yours to your fellow monkeys in the bush. Ezi, evil will never depart from you since you're hell bent on supporting it.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders In Yenagoa Market Protest Hoodlums' Attack, "Spirits responsible" by waledeji(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2019
Warship:

Afonjas don't know that Ijaw people never sent those hoodlums.

Asari Dokunbo hand no dey the matter.

Hoodlums be like agberos or thieves
Defending our slave masters as usual cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Lets all blame afonjas for what our slave masters did to us cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders In Yenagoa Market Protest Hoodlums' Attack, "Spirits responsible" by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:33am On May 21, 2019
babaolofin:
I am against the looting and maltreatment of the Igbo traders. The Ibos laboured more than any tribe in Nigeria and bring prosperity to any community they are doing business. I am aware of their shortcomings as well, but despite that, the Ibos sacrificed a lot to create market and make goods available in the entire West Africa & some part of Central Africa.

Bayelsa cannot claim spirit burgled shops. They should release the Igbo leaders. AZIKIWE Ebele Jonathan should help his IBO brothers in Bayelsa. I remember so many Ibos claimed Bayelsa citizenship to enter oil companies and receive benefits of being from Bayelsa. Now, that Ibos are comfortable in Yenagoa with their investment, the Ijaws should not wake up to rob the Ibos of their labour & investment.
God bless you!
Re: Igbo Traders In Yenagoa Market Protest Hoodlums' Attack, "Spirits responsible" by saintneo(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Rather than begging their host to allow them do their trading in a peaceful and harmonious , they're threatening to shutdown the whole of the State. Empty chest beaters.

I guess your patriotism involves robbery.
Re: Igbo Traders In Yenagoa Market Protest Hoodlums' Attack, "Spirits responsible" by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:44am On May 21, 2019
Alexis11:

Lol.... The guy is wiser than you. grin

Will they do that protest in Onitsha? Or they no dey thief for there

The fact that they are protesting shows that they are accusing the indigenes. cool
They lawfully reported the issue to the police only to receive no hope in their response, they're paying security levy on monthly basis and the security men can't do nothing to curb the incessant menace, if it were you, what else would you have done differently, I guess fold your arms and watch helplessly until you're totally wrecked economically.
Sometimes try and think a bit before spewing dungs!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders In Yenagoa Market Protest Hoodlums' Attack, "Spirits responsible" by chudez0147(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Rather than begging their host to allow them do their trading in a peaceful and harmonious , they're threatening to shutdown the whole of the State. Empty chest beaters.
Beast!!
Your kind of person can't talk outside ...and people around you need to be very careful with you.. Na Igbos matter go kill you Las Las... Witch!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders In Yenagoa Market Protest Hoodlums' Attack, "Spirits responsible" by NaMeAboki: 10:20am On May 21, 2019
Lol, SS teaching their chest beating cousins a lesson: they rob their shops and blame it on spirits; when they protest they arrest their leaders for wailing too much - they are now reduced to begging for their freedom. cheesy grin
Re: Igbo Traders In Yenagoa Market Protest Hoodlums' Attack, "Spirits responsible" by odomanis: 10:28am On May 21, 2019
BUSINESSARENAA:
It's funny the tribal sentiments we see daily on this forum.
First look at how the OP put the headline, "IGBO AND THEIR IJAW LANDLORD", while the content simply showed people being robbed of their goods in their respective shops, even after lodging complaints to relevant authotities, are being left hapless.

Some of these guys borrowed money from other sources, others sold their ancestral land and properties to establish those businesses only for them to watch hoodlums steal away their sweat and efforts.

It is also most disheartening the comments made in this thread, tribalism and sentiments seems to have erased our true senses of reasoning and every iota of humanity in us in this country.
Someone up their said they should stop throwing tantrums, I wonder how wicked a heart can be, people are complaining that they are being robbed of their sweat and somebody calls it "throwing tantrums".

It's well with us in this country.

It is so unfortunate,my brother. I dont know how we got to this level as a country.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders In Yenagoa Market Protest Hoodlums' Attack, "Spirits responsible" by BuhariAdvocate: 12:54pm On May 21, 2019
You must have said this under the influence of alcohol.
And mind you I'm not hate igbo people, no reason for that. we do business together worshiping in the same church. Finally my spouse she is from imo state and I can die for her . Igbo on nairaland always against me Because of my moniker and my political beliefs.
FortuneDeGreat:
The very first time you made a reasonable sense pertaining Igbo issue, bravo, I am surprised you still have a little trace of humanity in your system, I thought bigotry and tribalism have totally taken over.

Well, if you continue like this, with time you'll get better. Believe me!
Re: Igbo Traders In Yenagoa Market Protest Hoodlums' Attack, "Spirits responsible" by toscolee(m): 8:38am On May 22, 2019
coolzeal:
I don't support violence or mediocre but I think the Igbo's will be at peace when they have their own country.. Fact.

Bayelsa, akwa ibom, cross river, parts of Benue, kogi states happens to be parts of the Igbo's own country.... What the bayelsans are doing is evil and I totally condemn it. What goes around comes around.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria-china Currency Swap, Commendable, But Requires Caution -NANTS / Mitsubishi And Under 40 CEOs Set To Launch "Drive Your Ambition 2" / Interstate Passenger Transport Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.