Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Having Sex Before Kids Transfers Demonic Sexual Pleasure To Them - Prophet Oduro - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Sex Before Kids Transfers Demonic Sexual Pleasure To Them - Prophet Oduro (443 Views)

My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Sex Before Kids Transfers Demonic Sexual Pleasure To Them - Prophet Oduro by Nazarethnaza: 5:53am On May 21, 2019
Prophet Oduro who spoke at his Church's service, has disclosed that having sex in front of kids transfers demonic sexual pleasure in them. The General Overseer of the Alabaster International Ministry who cautioned parents who have sex in the presence of their children to desist from doing so, further added that such acts could even make children sleep with their own parents.

According to Prophet Oduro, the parents may not really see how having sex in front of their kids transfers demonic sexual to them, however it happens. He further warned youths against sexual immorality, as he claimed that 5 minutes pleasure can deny one his or her future.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/21/having-sex-in-front-of-kids-transfers-demonic-sexual-pleasure-to-them-prophet-oduro/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Having Sex Before Kids Transfers Demonic Sexual Pleasure To Them - Prophet Oduro by Nazarethnaza: 5:55am On May 21, 2019
cool cool cool cool
Re: Having Sex Before Kids Transfers Demonic Sexual Pleasure To Them - Prophet Oduro by Baba419(m): 6:00am On May 21, 2019
Well said, don't forget that spending money in front of kids will make them ritualists.
Re: Having Sex Before Kids Transfers Demonic Sexual Pleasure To Them - Prophet Oduro by chiommy123(f): 7:02am On May 21, 2019
Which sane parents does that? Kids that store information more than computer and want to act everything they see people do. They may start practicing with themselves
Re: Having Sex Before Kids Transfers Demonic Sexual Pleasure To Them - Prophet Oduro by Nobody: 7:54am On May 21, 2019
sex is overrated sir,say something else,help us grow financially.......
#i even prefer baby mama than marrying these farm toolz

Re: Having Sex Before Kids Transfers Demonic Sexual Pleasure To Them - Prophet Oduro by Nobody: 7:55am On May 21, 2019

Re: Having Sex Before Kids Transfers Demonic Sexual Pleasure To Them - Prophet Oduro by Nobody: 7:55am On May 21, 2019

Re: Having Sex Before Kids Transfers Demonic Sexual Pleasure To Them - Prophet Oduro by Nobody: 8:04am On May 21, 2019
Baba419:
Well said, don't forget that spending money in front of kids will make them ritualists.

(1) (Reply)

Mali Win Argentina, Time For Mese To Be In Pain / Sexual Abused At 12 / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.