Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State (3400 Views)

4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them / Make Your School Proud By Telling Us The Motto Of Your School / Burial Of 22 Students & Teachers Of Government Day Secondary School Misau Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by 1a2b3c: 6:56am On May 21, 2019
SEE THE MOTTO OF THIS school. ENGLISH IS NOT OUR MOTHER TONGUE

1 Share

Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by thesicilian: 6:58am On May 21, 2019
It's true.
Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by donbachi(m): 7:00am On May 21, 2019
Omu ara...hmm!..the n was an error.
Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by Davash222(m): 7:02am On May 21, 2019
I wanted to say Afonja, then I remember, Kwara is a Fulani State.

2 Likes

Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by Nobody: 7:08am On May 21, 2019
Its a motto op
It can be anything jare no shame that school

My own motto na that police parade morale song.
"I am sorry the time you call me I no fit answer Toto dey sweet o!"

2 Likes

Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by kolafolabi(m): 7:11am On May 21, 2019
Davash2 ;22:

Kwara State in North Central is like North Africa in Africa.

1 Like

Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by johnkey: 7:14am On May 21, 2019
donbachi:
omu Aran, not omu Ara. my mom is from there
Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 7:28am On May 21, 2019
It's simply means "Hard work precedes enjoyment" which in pidgin translate to " na man wey work go chop"

4 Likes

Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by dahdah: 7:41am On May 21, 2019
What is the OP trying to say

1 Like

Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by Venerable612(m): 8:10am On May 21, 2019
Davash222:

You are misguided.

If you had been taught Yoruba history in your secondary school - you would have known that Afonja originally is from Kwara state!

So, yourself, and other misguided Nairalanders, calling Yorubas Afonjas... should be properly guided...

Yorubas are not Afonjas. Yorubas are better called Omo Oduduwa.

2 Likes

Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by Davash222(m): 8:14am On May 21, 2019
kolafolabi:

Kwara State in North Central is like North Africa in Africa.
And what's your point?
Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by Davash222(m): 8:16am On May 21, 2019
Venerable612:

You are misguided.

If you had been taught Yoruba history in your secondary school - you would have known that Afonja originally is from Kwara state!

So, yourself, and other misguided Nairalanders, calling Yorubas Afonjas... should be properly guided...

Yorubas are not Afonjas. Yorubas are better called Omo Oduduwa.
The Afonjas sold their land to their masters, the Fulani's.
Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by sbashir10(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2019
David oyedepo graduated from the school...
Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by Nobody: 9:03am On May 21, 2019
That was my old school. The motto has being in existence from the beginning of the school. Olodo op... If you dont know something ask. It just means hard work pays and do rewards you positively in the long run.

1 Like

Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by Nobody: 9:07am On May 21, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:
It's simply means "Hard work precedes enjoyment" which in pidgin translate to " na man wey work go chop"
Op is a product of failed educational system. He wanted to make jest of the school and the spellings but he forgot that it is written in idiomatic expression. The slogan that is over 50 years, its now he wants to correct it.

1 Like

Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by Lagbaja01(m): 9:18am On May 21, 2019
Olodo rabata.....oju eja lo mo je grin
donbachi:

1 Like

Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by Rochasstatue(f): 9:34am On May 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
Its a motto op It can be anything jare no shame that school
My own motto na that police parade morale song. "I am sorry the time you call me I no fit answer Toto dey sweet o!"
Legend! ����

1 Like

Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by Tallesty1(m): 9:51am On May 21, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:
AKA aja aja na ebute onu mmanu mmanu when translated to Igbo.

1 Like

Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by Nobody: 10:22am On May 21, 2019
To some people it Simply means SUICIDE continues
Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by bookworm8(m): 11:56am On May 21, 2019
funny
Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 21, 2019
priceaction:
That was my old school. The motto has being in existence from the beginning of the school. Olodo op... If you dont know something ask. It just means hard work pays and do rewards you positively in the long run.

No pain, no gain.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Fortune favours the brave.
Hard work pays.
There’s no shortcut to success.
Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 21, 2019
Tallesty1:
AKA aja aja na ebute onu mmanu mmanu when translated to Igbo.

Onye ruo, O rie.

Onye gbaa boolu, orachaa oroma. grin
Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by stephenlove(m): 2:03pm On May 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by NwaliE01: 2:15pm On May 21, 2019
Suffer suffer school. That is a wrong education.
Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by Amuocha: 2:51pm On May 21, 2019
See the nice roads and building around the school.

Saraki did very well grin
Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by gotnel: 4:39pm On May 21, 2019
Very true
Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by mytime24(f): 5:40pm On May 21, 2019
No next , no LeveL grin
Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by Redeakaa(m): 9:16pm On May 21, 2019
grin

Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by SOFTENGR: 9:23pm On May 21, 2019
OP, what's wrong in that?
OP just woke up from a deep sleep grin grin grin
Re: See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State by bola4dprec(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2019
priceaction:

Op is a product of failed educational system. He wanted to make jest of the school and the spellings but he forgot that it is written in idiomatic expression. The slogan that is over 50 years, its now he wants to correct it.
Its well with you God pubish OP

(1) (Reply)

If You Schooled In Uniport, You Must Know These Men. / See New Polytechnic Grading Released By NBTE / Stop Using Tissue Papers - Doctor Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.