Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) (60249 Views)

Chidi Mokeme's Sister And Cousin Are Dead (Photos) / Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) by Donfazagi: 11:18am On May 21, 2019
ebuka10box:
My people this life hard oooooo!!! I think say God do butter my bread by giving me one foreign babe, u know all these half caste color na .i think say I don arrive oooo, say I no need do yahoo before I buy Benz . This babe dey call me sugar, I dey call her honey ,na so our love strong oooo. Problem come start when I notice say she no from America or France oooo, she from malabor and her mama from chad, dem dey beg for a living sef. Now the girl come tell me say make we marry ,say our children go dey beg for us dey bring money we go save travel go Sierra leone go do picnic . I almost commit suicide oooo by hanging but I put the rope for waist sha, na nice experience sha cause e come be like I dey janglover. Oya I try drink sniper but I hear say na bitter death so I rinse d cup then pour the sniper away come put sugar and milk, sniper residue suppose dey d cup na but I no gree die but the tea sweet sha.... Oya yesterday I think say oluwa don pick my call, one number call me say I don win 2million for one mtn programme. I shout tire ehhh,even order drinks sef on credit . When I use my mumsi number call d mtn number wey call me.......see Wetin I hear for background ::::: Biko su akpu (pound fufu ) , kam me ofe akpu(make I do akpu soup), I come dey hear when the man dey shout hold that goat oooooo, dis new maga go still drop more goats Maka Odika owu ewu.... Wait na me this man dey call goat, which one be akpu soup again na......y this life hard like this sef
. nice OP grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 11:27am On May 21, 2019
Am I suppose to laugh? Ok hahaha. .gerara here drie joke.
ebuka10box:
My people this life hard oooooo!!! I think say God do butter my bread by giving me one foreign babe, u know all these half caste color na .i think say I don arrive oooo, say I no need do yahoo before I buy Benz . This babe dey call me sugar, I dey call her honey ,na so our love strong oooo. Problem come start when I notice say she no from America or France oooo, she from malabor and her mama from chad, dem dey beg for a living sef. Now the girl come tell me say make we marry ,say our children go dey beg for us dey bring money we go save travel go Sierra leone go do picnic . I almost commit suicide oooo by hanging but I put the rope for waist sha, na nice experience sha cause e come be like I dey janglover. Oya I try drink sniper but I hear say na bitter death so I rinse d cup then pour the sniper away come put sugar and milk, sniper residue suppose dey d cup na but I no gree die but the tea sweet sha.... Oya yesterday I think say oluwa don pick my call, one number call me say I don win 2million for one mtn programme. I shout tire ehhh,even order drinks sef on credit . When I use my mumsi number call d mtn number wey call me.......see Wetin I hear for background ::::: Biko su akpu (pound fufu ) , kam me ofe akpu(make I do akpu soup), I come dey hear when the man dey shout hold that goat oooooo, dis new maga go still drop more goats Maka Odika owu ewu.... Wait na me this man dey call goat, which one be akpu soup again na......y this life hard like this sef
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) by SURElee(f): 11:28am On May 21, 2019
youngest85:
No resemblance at all

How can you say no resemblance? See their eyes, thin lips and calm face na

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 11:32am On May 21, 2019
They look so poor cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) by Michaelkings: 11:36am On May 21, 2019
ebuka10box:
guy I still dey frustratated too,though ur story funny,but I like sing just like wizkid and Davido,but for me to tone my voice for the beat na wahala,i just tire
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) by Yujin(m): 11:42am On May 21, 2019
KennethJake:
Strictly for the ladies: If you need a fresh, fine, sweetvoice, spotless, clean, sugarboy and a gentleman to make you feel like a woman and bring out the sexiness in you. Call me on 09030991212
The hunger don reach this level? Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On May 21, 2019
Nah u be the guy abi cheesy

KennethJake:
Strictly for the ladies: If you need a fresh, fine, sweetvoice, spotless, clean, sugarboy and a gentleman to make you feel like a woman and bring out the sexiness in you. Call me on 09030991212

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) by ebuka10box(m): 11:54am On May 21, 2019
Michaelkings:
guy I still dey frustratated too,though ur story funny,but I like sing just like wizkid and Davido,but for me to tone my voice for the beat na wahala,i just tire
Just take it easy,forget whizzy and Davido .do ur thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) by Rungekutta: 12:26pm On May 21, 2019
[quote author=KennethJake post=78582104]Strictly for the ladies: If you need a fresh, fine, sweetvoice, spotless, clean, sugarboy and a gentleman to make you feel like a woman and bring out the sexiness in you. Call me on 09030991212[you did not include money now ...uote]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:55pm On May 21, 2019
Too bad, I don't believe Genny's money reaches her family.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) by muystoy(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2019
Beautiful family,not even a single bleacher there, thumbs up
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 2:39pm On May 21, 2019
There's a beautiful ND ugly version of everybody
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) by Shoeboss(f): 4:12pm On May 21, 2019
Amagite3:
Nigerian actress, Genevieve Nnaji, is one of the few celebrities in the country who have succeeded in keeping their families away from the media.

The Imo state born diva has a 22-year-old daughter, but no photo of the girl has been put out.

Genny is from a family of 8, but she has only showed off two of her siblings, and her parents. 

I just came across photos of her family; her parents with her brothers, sisters and her niece, Amarachi who looks so much like her.

See more of the photos here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/check-out-genevieve-nnajis-elder-sister-and-niece-who-look-so-much-like-her.html

So beautiful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) by seunfape(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2019
youngest85:
No resemblance at all
very ugly sister
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) by EZEBEL: 5:43pm On May 21, 2019
KennethJake:
NA THEIR PANT YOU DEY TARGET ABI grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
Razz version of Genevieve

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sina Rambo Adeleke Weds In Court (Photos) / Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding / Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.