Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed (8847 Views)

President Buhari Nominates Okonjo-iweala For World Trade Organization DG Post / Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by 247naijamedia: 8:12am On May 21, 2019
The Federal Government has assured foreign dignitaries and world leaders of their safety as they come for the Presidential Inauguration Day and National Democracy Day on May 29th and June 12th respectively.

The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, made this known at a world press conference in Abuja yesterday May 20th.

“I can assure you Nigeria is safe for all the world leaders to come and attend. Swear-in of the President and Vice President is slated for Wednesday, May 29 at the Eagles Square, followed by a state banquet at the state house in the evening of the same day.”

He added that the Federal Government has declared May 29th and June 12th as public holidays to mark the events.

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/nigeria-is-safe-for-world-leaders-to-come-lai-mohammed.html

Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by 247naijamedia: 8:14am On May 21, 2019
Lai Lai...

Don't forget..

Boko Boko

Kidnapping

Bandits

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:15am On May 21, 2019
I feel like slapping the lying mouth of this Afonja .

Which Nigeria is safe ?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by Mariangeles(f): 8:30am On May 21, 2019
See this one ?
Who are you to "assure" people?
Action speaks louder than words as they say...

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:31am On May 21, 2019
Ofc it will be safe prior to their arrival, once they return back to their country we are back to chaos.

Hypocrites, france president dey come they fix road overnight, shior!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by eagleeye2: 8:35am On May 21, 2019
Just come at your own. risk

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by Truckpusher(m): 10:23am On May 21, 2019
Mumu man

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by davibid: 11:33am On May 21, 2019
F
Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by Derinhenz: 11:34am On May 21, 2019
Well said!

Thanks to the immense efforts of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by delikay4luv: 11:34am On May 21, 2019
But not safe for her citizens.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by Derinhenz: 11:34am On May 21, 2019
[s]
NaijaRoyalty:
I feel like slapping the lying mouth of this Afonja .

Which Nigeria is safe ?
[/s]
Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by blesson04(m): 11:34am On May 21, 2019
I Thought have reported this guy advertising MTN data imagine NAIRA LAND started Same year With FACEBOOK Poor management until the day Oga Sean Go Dey employ Web Developers
Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by Freshbaba95(m): 11:35am On May 21, 2019
Only also rock is safe in Abuja. While lag is safe too..
Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:36am On May 21, 2019
...and do what exactly
Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:36am On May 21, 2019
delikay4luv:
But not safe for her citizens.
Not even safe for him.
Always LYING

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by VivaLaFrans: 11:37am On May 21, 2019
So this man is truly a liar. Totally disappointed in these old men...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by SouthSouth1914: 11:37am On May 21, 2019
Mr lienus mba has risen from the dead!!!
Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by Darey00(m): 11:37am On May 21, 2019
"He added that the Federal Government has declared May 29th and June 12th as public holidays to mark the events.

Dazall i need to hear.. I get to watch the Europa League final at home without the fear of getting home late due to traffic. I care less about the rest of what he is saying. I no fit shout

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by Donfazagi: 11:38am On May 21, 2019
Afonjas at it again. Useless man
Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by dapadawee: 11:38am On May 21, 2019
we know Nigeria is safe except for Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by dheaven: 11:40am On May 21, 2019
They should combine the events to save cost.
Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by FroshJaynex(m): 11:40am On May 21, 2019
This sounds like the devil inviting you to hell
Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by MARKone(m): 11:40am On May 21, 2019
But not safe for it's citizens undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by ITbomb(m): 11:42am On May 21, 2019
Coming from the Lie Machine himself
Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by dapadawee: 11:43am On May 21, 2019
Na this style your Papa use nack your mama no wonder you and your siblings brain are upside down and your destiny outdated don't fight me because of this simple word of knowledge just study your generation and see if anything good have ever come out of it
Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by Tchange1(m): 11:43am On May 21, 2019
Can this man just change his name to Truth Mohammed instead of Lai Mohammed.
Re: Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:46am On May 21, 2019
Coming from a Lai.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyorchia Ayu: APC Determined To Make 2022 Nasty, Brutish And Short / Illegal Toll: IGP Orders CPs To Dismantle All Unauthorised Checkpoints / Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.