Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Why This Sudden Spacing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why This Sudden Spacing (650 Views)

NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 / Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change / Build Your Capacity More On Family Planning/child Spacing Methods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why This Sudden Spacing by saintiyke(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2010
Isn’t it a known fact that there exists a cohesive force of attraction between the man and the woman? I have seen a lot of folks who would do anything just to have his girlfriend sleep in his house .i have also seen women who have abandon their houses to their boyfriend’s house. I want state that these categories of people experienced this urge for co-habitation just before marriage.
What amazes me is how these young lovers that have once longed for conjugality will suddenly began to notice that they both need space.
A friend of mine who before he married, told me of how he was getting ready to bring his damsel home. He would do all manner of things just to lure his fiancée into spending the weekend in his house. Four years after their marriage and he had finished building his house and decided he was going to occupy a room different from his wife’s.
I know this question “would you live in the same room with your wife” has been asked in this forum before now.
But I want to know to know particularly from married folks, why the need for space after marriage.
1. Doesn’t it depict incompatibility?
2. Doesn’t it weaken the bond between the couples?
When I visited my uncle who is a barrister and the wife-a medical consultant, both were once living together, I was surprised when i discovered that they now live in separate rooms. At first I taught I was an ego thing, but I later realized I was wrong. My question is, why the sudden need for space between married couples.
Re: Why This Sudden Spacing by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2010
I wonder too
Re: Why This Sudden Spacing by ice234: 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2010
i tire oh
Re: Why This Sudden Spacing by annawhite(f): 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2010
when u r married bleep becomes boring, so spacing in marriage helps spice it up wink
Re: Why This Sudden Spacing by tpiah: 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2010
What amazes me is how these young lovers that have once longed for conjugality will suddenly began to notice that they both need space.

true talk.

before you couldnt pry them apart with a crowbar, then afterwards you cant stick them together with superglue.

the hotter the degree of infatuation, the faster the cooling.
Re: Why This Sudden Spacing by harakiri(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2010
The answer is very simple. Eat only fried rice and chicken for 2 weeks and you will end up hating it. It would take months or even years for you to get around to eat it again. Too much familiarity leads to contempt. It's basic human psychology and nothing mysterious about it. Before the white man brought his ideas/customs and religion to our land, it was normal for a man to marry as man wives as he could cater for.Today a man who does that is looked upon as being "immoral and irresponsible" but their same bible talked about Solomon (who was acclaimed to be the WISEST man who ever lived) having 700 wives and 300 mistresses.

Even women that manipulate/cajole and pressurize men to take them to the altar become bored within 6 months to 3 years of marriage. Any honest married woman will tell you this. They get bored with marriage faster than men. They start denying him SeXXx and when he finally cheats on them, they start playing the victim.

Sleeping in separate room from your wife helps preserve the marriage. It gives both of you some space away from yourselves to be YOURSELVES and not feel entraped by the marriage.That's the cold truth.

Nuff said!
Re: Why This Sudden Spacing by annawhite(f): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2010
tpiah:

true talk.

before you couldnt pry them apart with a crowbar, then afterwards you cant stick them together with superglue.

the hotter the degree of infatuation, the faster the cooling.
true true talk

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It / True Story! / A Lil Help Plz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.