Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Beware Of This Man, He Goes To Churches To Scam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of This Man, He Goes To Churches To Scam (3712 Views)

I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To / MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) / This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Man, He Goes To Churches To Scam by esteeino13(f): 8:21am On May 21, 2019
His name is philip Omah, his number is 0802 826 4825 his associate no is 09026891578. He came to my church last sunday, he claimed he was an old member but my pastor couldn't remeber the face. He gave out his no saying he works with the NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE. Some members were victims of his scam.. He asked them to pay for shortlisting form... Pls guys be careful.... I just have to post this face. Justwise pls take note.
Re: Beware Of This Man, He Goes To Churches To Scam by Nbote(m): 9:34am On May 21, 2019
Na wa for ur pastor sef... Someone whom he doesn't remember and who none of his member remembers comes to U and suddenly offers a custom shortlisting forms and U allowed it?

9 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Man, He Goes To Churches To Scam by ebuka10box(m): 9:50am On May 21, 2019
My people this life hard oooooo!!! I think say God do butter my bread by giving me one foreign babe, u know all these half caste color na .i think say I don arrive oooo, say I no need do yahoo before I buy Benz . This babe dey call me sugar, I dey call her honey ,na so our love strong oooo. Problem come start when I notice say she no from America or France oooo, she from malabor and her mama from chad, dem dey beg for a living sef. Now the girl come tell me say make we marry ,say our children go dey beg for us dey bring money we go save travel go Sierra leone go do picnic . I almost commit suicide oooo by hanging but I put the rope for waist sha, na nice experience sha cause e come be like I dey janglover. Oya I try drink sniper but I hear say na bitter death so I rinse d cup then pour the sniper away come put sugar and milk, sniper residue suppose dey d cup na but I no gree die but the tea sweet sha.... Oya yesterday I think say oluwa don pick my call, one number call me say I don win 2million for one mtn programme. I shout tire ehhh,even order drinks sef on credit . When I use my mumsi number call d mtn number wey call me.......see Wetin I hear for background ::::: Biko su akpu (pound fufu ) , kam me ofe akpu(make I do akpu soup), I come dey hear when the man dey shout hold that goat oooooo, dis new maga go still drop more goats Maka Odika owu ewu.... Wait na me this man dey call goat, which one be akpu soup again na......y this life hard like this sef

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Man, He Goes To Churches To Scam by funstufz: 11:49am On May 21, 2019
If you have his photo, kindly share. Thanks

esteeino13:
His name is philip Omah, his number is 0802 826 4825 his associate no is 09026891578. He came to my church last sunday, he claimed he was an old member but my pastor couldn't remeber the face. He gave out his no saying he works with the NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE. Some members were victims of his scam.. He asked them to pay for shortlisting form... Pls guys be careful.... I just have to post this face. Justwise pls take note.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Man, He Goes To Churches To Scam by bookworm8(m): 11:54am On May 21, 2019
fraudulent people everywhere.
Re: Beware Of This Man, He Goes To Churches To Scam by iammrjaai(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2019
I Was Expecting To See A Picture...
Re: Beware Of This Man, He Goes To Churches To Scam by TVSA: 5:56pm On May 21, 2019
a scammer hardly gives his real name
Re: Beware Of This Man, He Goes To Churches To Scam by nicepoker101(m): 12:09am On May 22, 2019
Op I suspect that your pastor
Re: Beware Of This Man, He Goes To Churches To Scam by ShinqRambq: 12:15am On May 22, 2019
Two scammers under one roof.One deceiving the other!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Man, He Goes To Churches To Scam by Freemanalee(m): 12:40am On May 22, 2019
Noted

Meanwhile, pls kindly help vote for a nairalander by liking her picture on her Facebook page for the face of blaq 2019. Kindly click on the Facebook link below to like her pics

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2224023444380678&id=100003191317630
Re: Beware Of This Man, He Goes To Churches To Scam by decashempire(m): 12:47am On May 22, 2019
If you shop online check out my page

Comment without talking biz is sometimes waste of time

Im always open to conversation when im less busy

Youre welcome to my page

Re: Beware Of This Man, He Goes To Churches To Scam by Nobody: 12:47am On May 22, 2019
Stage managed scam, since some pastors can stage miracles, anything can happen,

meanwhile, a brother needs a job, I will be glad if anyone that live around Awka can assist me , no matter how demeanimg the work may seem, I am ready to do it just to pay my school fee, my exam is around the corner, I will be glad if a good Samaritan from Nairaland will help me out, I am on my own, thanks.
Re: Beware Of This Man, He Goes To Churches To Scam by femi4: 5:44am On May 22, 2019
esteeino13:
Gullibility runs in your Church, from your Pastor to the least member. Even without the holy spirit in you, you people cannot detect a scam from afar?

(1) (Reply)

Niger Insurance Plc / St. Louis Nursery/primary School Akure Sacks 30 Teachers For Writing TESCOM EXAM / Nysc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.