Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,456 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics (66924 Views)

13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by nestic(m): 8:35am On May 21, 2019
A man with the name itz_eldersne, at about 4am drank sniper to end his life because of his girlfriend that broke up with him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Las las the devil don carry joko sidon for Nigeria.

cry cry cry

263 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Jessyjack(f): 8:38am On May 21, 2019
he dey mad!

9 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Davash222(m): 8:38am On May 21, 2019
And someone is blaming the innocent girl.

Sniper is 500. Why not use it and buy 2 bottles of Beer and Forget your worries??

Got no RIP to waste!!

397 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Donald95(m): 8:39am On May 21, 2019
last last,She will find another person.

Most of them after watching Hollywood love movies, they will think that it can be applied to naija girls. Ashi kwa. If you die naturally, you will be forgotten after few months.If you die foolishly like dis one, You will be denied tongue

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by daddytime(m): 8:40am On May 21, 2019
Mosquitoes and insects seem to be more immuned to sniper than humans these days.

What's all these flagrant abuse of substance and life all about?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by SageMK: 8:42am On May 21, 2019
He made a fóolish decision.
His ancestors must be writhing in their graves.

16 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:43am On May 21, 2019
Fool.. Wey supposed to go beer parlour relax well chop better point and kill then flush am down with three bottles.. Las las carry olosho for the night.. Hmmm abeg e concern me Like I say brox you fool!!! Rip foolishly

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Jacqueline22(f): 8:44am On May 21, 2019
Choi shocked
Have nothing to say will modify later.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by donbachi(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2019
4 c'mon to to

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Nbote(m): 9:06am On May 21, 2019
Ppl are now joking over suicide.. What kind of a sick generation is dis? It is so obvious from d timelines between both d supposed suicide notice and d ediot dat claims to have thought he was joking "last nite but den found him "Dis morning" 3 days afta d initial post...

33 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Barryseal: 9:14am On May 21, 2019
One day, one suicide.

5 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:29am On May 21, 2019
shocked shocked shocked JESUS!!!!!!! This is total madness lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Abkreizi: 10:45am On May 21, 2019
something is wrong with all this ppl dont quote me and say depression ..... yeah do you know what ive seen .... they might have seen more but how does death solve your problem .... my child should dare this and see.... ill flig him back to life .... for christ sake talk to someone .... and if you feel like death is the answer do it quietly and stop advertising death... btw i made first page

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by respect80(m): 10:50am On May 21, 2019
See as this guy just waste this fine jeans wey him wear now.

15 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by J4JUVENTUS(m): 1:34pm On May 21, 2019
Die because of hoe??
Wake up and die again boy.
Your next life try and beg God for sense before coming back to planet earth..
Whats up with this sniper thing sef?
Seems people just realized sniper is sold here in Nigeria .
Before, na OTAPIAPIA we dey hear oo

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by metroid(m): 1:59pm On May 21, 2019

25 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by ebujany(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2019
OK....this one never serious
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by mrtc(m): 2:50pm On May 21, 2019
i hope this dead is not stage managed, doesnt look real to me.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Hoodbilonia: 3:23pm On May 21, 2019
Thr was a tym i wantes to die
When one of my bich broke up with me
I act like fool sha
Go deg cast myself dey beg am
I wan take acid
I come rem say light day,lapy day.
Na time to spam and work hardest and cashout
Bich

U died over lust
Suicide. U wont even see what heaven looks liks
Fuckkkk

16 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by JBoss25(m): 3:34pm On May 21, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by emmancipated(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2019
This nigga might be craving for attention sha, Skibii comes to mind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by MAXIMAL123(m): 3:57pm On May 21, 2019
He deserves an award....

Non sense!!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by iTearHerToto: 4:59pm On May 21, 2019
1 down

1.9 million more to go before 31/12/19

Hades right now

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by helphelp: 5:04pm On May 21, 2019
Na wa ooo
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by AngelicBeing: 5:04pm On May 21, 2019
Nawao, world population is 7.8 billion, women are 5.6 billion and men are 2.2 billion, so you kill yourself because of one woman when you have over 5 billion to choose from, like seriously, I am not ready to die for anyone on earth, l have no RIP for the guy, rubbish and a wasted destiny sad

Modified >>>>>> the world's population is actually about 7.7 billion and we have about 3.8 billion women in the world as December 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by abdulyaro66(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2019
Still buying
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by sexiestharam(f): 5:04pm On May 21, 2019
Nigeria will soon be empty o. Like play like play.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Auxtin85(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2019
This guy is a fool, May his soul Rest in hell
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by mightyhaze: 5:04pm On May 21, 2019
sad

when he could have donated those vital organs including those bright corneas to recipients in dire need of them

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by johnkay1(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2019
We need to remove SNIPER from market.

Below is one of the victims, though he's a lover of death (he saw himself as a Bride to death according to one of his write up) Sniper made the reconciliation fast.

8 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 21, 2019
Rest in stupidity

.RIS

undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months / EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates / Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.