Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:00 AM

Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics (66829 Views)

13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 21, 2019
Donald95:
last last,She will find another person.

Most of them after watching Hollywood love movies, they will think that it can be applied to naija girls. Ashi kwa. If you die naturally, you will be forgotten after few months.If you die foolishly like dis one, You will be denied tongue
hollywood love movie ke? abi u mean all those mexican and philipines telemondo films
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by DONADAMS(m): 5:13pm On May 21, 2019
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 21, 2019
johnkay1:
We need to remove sniper from market.

what you need to remove is your picture
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by luminouz(m): 5:13pm On May 21, 2019
Badonasty:

Goan hookup with witches in hell fool
Why u dey vex na??
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Joystark(f): 5:14pm On May 21, 2019
God Airpus o

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by luminouz(m): 5:14pm On May 21, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Run along if you have nothing reasonable to say angry

Are u talking to me that way undecided

Me? The alien jagaban!!! grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Blaqpsalm(m): 5:14pm On May 21, 2019
Bye bro...wasted sperm

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Lexusgs430: 5:14pm On May 21, 2019
If you are stupid enough to kill yourself, for a man/woman.....

Many more men/women would pass over them.......
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by tonye33(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2019
nestic:
A man with the name itz_eldersne, at about 4am drank sniper to end his life because of his girlfriend that broke up with him.

Sniper suppose use this one do "E dey work well well" advert
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by wissenschaften(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2019
That nigga is not dead
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Emyjeze(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2019
Until i see his burial pics..... For now idonbilivit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by luminouz(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2019
lefulefu:
hollywood love movie ke? abi u mean all those mexican and philipines telemondo films
U don forget Yoruba movies ni?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by tubolancer(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2019
These boys of nowadays are just stupid and stupid, most of them are 90s or 2000 born. They kept only one useless girlfriend forming holy, holy and looking for pure , undiluted love but unknown to them they are dealing with matured women.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by kense88: 5:16pm On May 21, 2019
bettyLad:
stupid boy, you people will be forming love ,immediately ladies get married to you ,you guys ll start cheating ,, see the way you throw your family' into mourning over a girl you will still cheat on .. a lady you ain't even married to yet . nonsense
hi dear, is that ur pics on ur profile ? Are u married ?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by northvietnam(m): 5:16pm On May 21, 2019
Stupid boy
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by kense88: 5:17pm On May 21, 2019
lefulefu:
biko ooo the govt should restrict the sale of sniper
They may resort to otapiapia. Banning sniper wouldn't solve the problem
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by AngelicBeing: 5:18pm On May 21, 2019
luminouz:

Are u talking to me that way undecided

Me? The alien jagaban!!! grin
Yes because I don't do pay as you go, I earn 7 figures in pounds and dollars, according to antiriot, I am a gentle guy, much regards grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 21, 2019
No sense
Nonsense
Nonentity
Nonsensical
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Triniti(m): 5:18pm On May 21, 2019
johnkay1:
We need to remove sniper from market.
For what? Do you know the main purpose sniper was meant for? Should we remove lagoon too because people are jumping from third mainland bridge? Nigerians just found a new way of being stupid, just because of toto, I go kill myself? When me and soberdrunk go carry ourselves enter better bar and enjoy our favorite bottles

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by jaksmillioniar: 5:18pm On May 21, 2019
d worst thing is to committed sucide becos of woman. u can get any hole to enjoy elsewhere. why cause pains to ur family. am sorry I cant type rip to him
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by johnkay1(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2019
mikezuruki:

what you need to remove is your picture

That is Akachi the lover of death who took sniper too
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 21, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Thr was a tym i wantes to die
When one of my bich broke up with me
I act like fool sha
Go deg cast myself dey beg am
I wan take acid
I come rem say light day,lapy day.
Na time to spam and work hardest and cashout
Bich

U died over lust
Suicide. U wont even see what heaven looks liks
Fuckkkk

Alot of you guys don't realize hut this is the deepest post here

Bro I salute your courage to face life .. I went through that when I lost my partner..

Her passing was the saddest day I will never forget
She went in my arms on a very sunny day at harvanna hospital in surulere after a long battle with breast cancer
We fought long and hard hand in hand against that disease but it won in the end .

I died that day with her ...

For years afterwards my thoughts was filled with wondering if the other side isn't more peaceful than life and least I would get to see her again

Somejow I made it through

I still celebrate her birthday every year

Will never marry anyone else and look forward to the day in old age I pass on and I get to see her again

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by bluefilm: 5:19pm On May 21, 2019
Because of one girl?

He should be canned thoroughly before being thrown into his grave.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 21, 2019
I just pity the parent that nurtured and trained him till he grew up only for him to waste it on top a girl that is probably on someone's dick right now.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by yeniyeni(m): 5:21pm On May 21, 2019
Fake. Who wrote who took d pictures and who completed the facebook post?

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by deltateam: 5:21pm On May 21, 2019
Tell me it's a joke.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by sweerychick(f): 5:21pm On May 21, 2019
enemyofprogress:
This one na make believe jo, no foam, no saliva in his mouth.
I was about to say the same thing, all na stunt undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by TheSTreetman: 5:22pm On May 21, 2019
inspector1:
It is high time federal government should please place a ban on sniper asap.

Why would u place a ban on sniper. Na only sniper dey kill person?

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by enemyofprogress: 5:22pm On May 21, 2019
mrtc:
i hope this dead is not stage managed, doesnt look real to me.
na fake jare, na one useless attention seeker do am

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by jaxxy(m): 5:22pm On May 21, 2019
There power in the tongue be careful what u say to urself. What a waste.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics by madgoat(m): 5:23pm On May 21, 2019
grin grin cheesy when suicide dey hungry person grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

12-year-old Boy In Ibadan Leads Thugs To Kill, Displace Community Residents / Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade / Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.