Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,841 members, 7,806,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

I Have Not Watch Game Of Thrones - Tiwa Savage Reveals, Nigerians React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Not Watch Game Of Thrones - Tiwa Savage Reveals, Nigerians React (2185 Views)

Burna Bank Opens Tonight - Burna Boy reveals, Nigerians reacts / Mother's Day: Tiwa Savage Reveals What She Went Through When She Was Pregnant / See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Watch Game Of Thrones - Tiwa Savage Reveals, Nigerians React by itspzpics(m): 10:07am On May 21, 2019
Nigerian music star Tiwa Savage reveals how she refused to watch the popular movie Game of thrones upon all the online and offline hyping.

See nigerians reactions below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-have-not-watch-game-of-thrones-tiwa-savage-reveals-nigerians-reacttiwa/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: I Have Not Watch Game Of Thrones - Tiwa Savage Reveals, Nigerians React by itspzpics(m): 10:07am On May 21, 2019
See More Photos and hilarious Reaction of nigerians to Tiwa Savage game of throne post => HERE

See reactions

Re: I Have Not Watch Game Of Thrones - Tiwa Savage Reveals, Nigerians React by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:13am On May 21, 2019
And so? undecided
Re: I Have Not Watch Game Of Thrones - Tiwa Savage Reveals, Nigerians React by respect80(m): 10:18am On May 21, 2019
We should now fry stone abi?
Re: I Have Not Watch Game Of Thrones - Tiwa Savage Reveals, Nigerians React by IamD18: 10:22am On May 21, 2019
GOT is not it everyone.

If you haven't watched the show, please don't announce it or make noise about it, don't even bother yourself about it, because wether you watch it or not, it won't stop GOT fans from loving that great show.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Not Watch Game Of Thrones - Tiwa Savage Reveals, Nigerians React by Joshmodest(m): 10:35am On May 21, 2019
The show is trash, I haven't seen an episode , - why are you telling us, if you think it isn't a big deal .....
Stick to your " fail werepe" ,"the ghost and the tout " , "Afowofa obinrin" and the likes , cos GOT is a highly intellectual show ...stay away from it if you have feeble minds...or risk being lost in a land of mystery and confusion .....
Re: I Have Not Watch Game Of Thrones - Tiwa Savage Reveals, Nigerians React by SageMK: 10:37am On May 21, 2019
GOT demands intelligence to understand and enjoy.

Someone like Tiwa should kindly stick to writing songs with stúpid lyrics... That'll be appreciated by her fans.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Watch Game Of Thrones - Tiwa Savage Reveals, Nigerians React by Waakanda: 12:28pm On May 21, 2019
Great series... yet to watch Season 8 though cool
Re: I Have Not Watch Game Of Thrones - Tiwa Savage Reveals, Nigerians React by gistblogger: 12:41pm On May 21, 2019
cool
Re: I Have Not Watch Game Of Thrones - Tiwa Savage Reveals, Nigerians React by iammrjaai(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2019
I'm Sure Most Of Them Have Seen The Entire Series...
They Are All Liars...
Re: I Have Not Watch Game Of Thrones - Tiwa Savage Reveals, Nigerians React by iTearHerToto: 5:07pm On May 21, 2019
"Me too"

Follow follow

See demangry

Re: I Have Not Watch Game Of Thrones - Tiwa Savage Reveals, Nigerians React by Greatzeus(m): 7:14pm On May 21, 2019
If you haven't seen it,you can contact me for all the series and hundred of other high quality series and movies,just for a token.
Re: I Have Not Watch Game Of Thrones - Tiwa Savage Reveals, Nigerians React by ShinqRambq: 12:43am On May 22, 2019
Tiwa Sewage She didn't watch becuase they told her dicks are not shown only boobs.Hoelosho

*Spits*

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija : Mercy And Ella Cuddle Up In Bed With Ike ( Pics ) / "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma / Olamide And Toni Payne Split? Toni Payne Says He's Greedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.