Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,887 members, 7,798,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? (33091 Views)

Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by DanceVille: 10:19am On May 21, 2019
Yea.... This is a counter thread asking ladies that what should guys stop doing... https://www.nairaland.com/5198621/ladies-what-like-man-stop#up

So guys, what are the things you think Nigerian ladies should stop doing....

Feel free to share your thoughts and views..... Gat you back guys...

Lemme share mine

Nigerian ladies should stop forming hard to get... When you wanna date them and expressed your feelings, that's when they will be doing unnecessarily forming.... Abeg, no be guy go. later marry you and put you for house biko...

Nigerian ladies should stop trying to act as a foreigner.... There was a day I went to a restaurant in school(Kwasu), and I saw a very blackish girl using fork to eat Amala with egusi soup..... I was like.... Ooooh my God.... She must be sick in the brain sha...

Lemme stop here.......
Guys.... Oya drop yours.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by IamD18: 10:25am On May 21, 2019
1. I want them to stop loosing their virginity carelessly just for ordinary promise from a guy to make them Whatsapp group admin.

2. I want them to stop being disgusting, they should how to keep their undies clean, rather than wearing one pant for 3 days and then turn it again to wear it again for another 4 days.

3. I want them to stop being lazy, they should enroll into jobs like carpentry, bricklaying, mechanic, conductor, vulcanizer, mixing of concrete, iron bending and driving of big lorries before having the audacity and impetus to ask for equal right with men.

4. I want them to stop being a disgrace to womanhood, they should learn how to make good food like our mothers of then without browsing and watching videos on youtube. Check the phone browsing history of an average Nigerian lady, you'll be seeing things like..."How to parboil maggi, how to wash salt, how to fry water and the rest". I want them to stop it.

5. Lastly, I want them to stop being disrespectful, they should learn how to cherish and respect Nigerian men like Ghanaians.

Mea sententia

291 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 21, 2019
most naija gals are scam......let Dem do wateva mks Dem happy,na their body
#never trust these farm toolz if u wanna live long

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by kunleweb: 10:31am On May 21, 2019
SmellySperm:

Lol

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by donbachi(m): 10:59am On May 21, 2019
They should stop stopping us.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Tallesty1(m): 11:05am On May 21, 2019
Interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Preshy561(f): 11:07am On May 21, 2019
What you want a Nigerian lady to stop when you don't feed her, father her or guide her. Really, you small minded Nairalnad imps won't stop lifting up your wanton baggages of perplexity towards the ladies.

And these commenters can hardly boast of 3 square meal a day. Hungry And very local urchins.

164 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by danielistics(m): 11:50am On May 21, 2019
1. stop screaming while greeting each other in public. 2. stop walking around half naked, you are blackmailing men. 3. stop acting dumb to look cute. 4. stop the entitlement mentality.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Splinz(m): 11:55am On May 21, 2019
smiley

Nigerian girls should limit their love, care & loyalty to the men.

This is because I find them too special among women world over. In fact, most of the time I'm literally quaked by their sheer awesomeness & unparalleled beauty at heart.

Whilst Nigerian men are on their own, wonderful people with uncommon sense of responsibility, I urge them to continue their beautiful job of meeting our girl's needs. This noble responsibility is of course, to continue to keep our girls in awe of their sheer illustriousness.

To the Nigerian people... I salute you all! kiss

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by DanceVille: 4:44pm On May 21, 2019
cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 21, 2019
IamD18:
1. I want them to stop loosing their virginity carelessly just for ordinary promise from a guy to make them Whatsapp group admin.

2. I want them to stop being disgusting, they should how to keep their undies clean, rather than wearing one pant for 3 days and then turn it again to wear it again for another 4 days.

3. I want them to stop being lazy, they should enroll into jobs like carpentry, bricklaying, mechanic, conductor, vulcanizer, mixing of concrete, iron bending and driving of big lorries before having the audacity and impetus to ask for equal right with men.

4. I want them to stop being a disgrace to womanhood, they should learn how to make good food like our mothers of then without browsing and watching videos on youtube. Check the phone browsing history of an average Nigerian lady, you'll be seeing things like..."How to parboil maggi, how to wash salt, how to fry water and the rest". I want them to stop it.

5. Lastly, I want them to stop being disrespectful, they should learn how to cherish and respect Nigerian men like Ghanaians.

Mea sententia

Just wanna let you know, God is bigger than all your problems... wink

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:02pm On May 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Just wanna let you know, God is bigger than all your problems... wink

Lol...this dude can't be serious.

@Number 2 lmfao

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by cassyrooy(m): 5:02pm On May 21, 2019
IamD18:

Mea sententia

I'm not very proud of all Nigerian ladies, but there are plenty of them who you've not met and seen how they're outdoing we guys.

It's a shame you couldn't respond reasonably to the OP's question intelligently but was rather myopic and misogynistic.

Back to the thread.

Sex is not what makes relationships work, don't focus on that.

105 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 21, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Lol...this dude can't be serious.

@Number 2 lmfao

He is serious... grin

The thing even make you type more words.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:48pm On May 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

He is serious... grin

The thing even make you type more words.

grin

What do you mean by more words lol
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 21, 2019
Thegamingorca:

grin

What do you mean by more words lol

Ahnahn. Did I just get another 8words?

Dearest Orca,

What is happening?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 21, 2019
I just want them to stop using make up. It makes them look somehow discolored and old.

I miss the days of just poweder, eye pencil, and lip gloss. Those were the days man.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 21, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
I just want them to stop using make up. It makes them look somehow discolored and old.

I miss the days of just poweder, eye pencil, and lip gloss. Those were the days man.

How about this one?
I did my best to tone it down.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by joyberry(f): 6:25pm On May 21, 2019
IamD18:

Mea sententia

Lol your no 1is ok i agree with that,and blackmailing men after the relationship goes sour after sex.
No 2 still agree but not all are dirty.
No 3 one doesn't need to engage in those strenuous jobs before being financially independent but i get ur point me too hates lazy broke ass bitches with enrolment mentality.
No 4 not all Nigerian ladies are bad cooks
No 5 Respect is earned not demanded and just given.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 21, 2019
joyberry:
Lol your no 1is ok i agree with that,and blackmailing men after the relationship goes sour after sex.
No 2 still agree but not all are dirty.
No 3 one doesn't need to engage in those strenuous jobs before being financially independent but i get ur point me too hates lazy broke ass bitches with enrolment mentality.
No 4 not all Nigerian ladies are bad cooks
No 5 Respect is earned not demanded and just given.
joy which state are you serving?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by joyberry(f): 6:36pm On May 21, 2019
hatbricker:
joy which state are you serving?
port Harcourt
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:43pm On May 21, 2019
I want them to start facing the reality

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by aswani(m): 6:52pm On May 21, 2019
Stop
1) Paying little or no attention to important things like World events and Politics.
2) With the excess makeup.
3) With the bizzare fascination for Bloggers, Nollywood and Music videos leaving little space for 1)
4) With the unsolicited slutty poses and display of flesh on social media.

Please give the younger female generation, that are looking up to you, a chance of believing they can achieve whatever they can.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

How about this one?
I did my best to tone it down.

She may have overdone it a little, but she's cute af lol.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by bluefilm: 7:09pm On May 21, 2019
They should stop hoarding their pussy.

Because that pussy they are hoarding is a free gift of nature.

I don talk my own be dat.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 21, 2019
joyberry:
port Harcourt
Alright, love your posts.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Thegamingorca(m): 7:15pm On May 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Ahnahn. Did I just get another 8words?

Dearest Orca,

What is happening?

Poco, lol this one nah 6
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by DanceVille: 7:46pm On May 21, 2019
IamD18:

Mea sententia

Fully agree with you brotherly

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by DanceVille: 7:47pm On May 21, 2019
SmellySperm:

Hmmmm... oohkay bro
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by DanceVille: 7:48pm On May 21, 2019
donbachi:
They should stop stopping us.
Lol.... abi nah
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by DanceVille: 7:50pm On May 21, 2019
aswani:
Stop
1) Paying little or no attention to important things like World events and Politics.
2) With the excess makeup.
3) With the bizzare fascination for Bloggers, Nollywood and Music videos leaving little space for 1)
4) With the unsolicited slutty poses and display of flesh on social media.

Please give the younger female generation, that are looking up to you, a chance of believing they can achieve whatever they can.
lol..... This one nah true...
lalasticlala, come oooooo...

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by DanceVille: 7:51pm On May 21, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

You're right Brian.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Join My Whatsapp TV Strictly 18+ / Pictures That Proves South Africa Has No Chill / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.