Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

How to win Election in 2023 Strategy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How to win Election in 2023 Strategy. (571 Views)

2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. / Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to win Election in 2023 Strategy. by Zephd(m): 11:51am On May 21, 2019
Hi all,

The frenzy around social Media is a very powerful tool which most people in political space do not know how to leverage to win elections.

Election in Nigeria is not about how good or credible a candidate is but trust me, how popular the candidate is.

I will give some examples, Lagos state elected governor BOS Mr. Sanwolu ensured that in Lagos state, the only thing you see everywhere is APC Sanwolu for Governor. Publicity in politics is what wins election. Sanwolu is quite qualified though I voted for him.

But that aside, digital is a great too to use to win elections and the next candidate will most likely emerge using digital space.

Hence I will like to be in a position where I can earn quite a lot of money putting the next president or governor in his position.

Start learning digital marketing and here I found a platform where I can learn quality skills at NO cost at all. I will even get a guaranteed intern with companies outside Nigeria to get professional experience.

Check out signature for link to start learning.
Re: How to win Election in 2023 Strategy. by Zephd(m): 5:43am On May 26, 2019
Still valid
Re: How to win Election in 2023 Strategy. by Zephd(m): 6:38pm On May 29, 2019
If your aim is to become a better digital marketer, there are two basic things you need to acquire. These are Skills and Work Experience. I will show you how you can easily acquire both below.

To acquire skills and knowledge in the field of Digital Marketing, you will need to take some courses which can either be done online or offline. Some sites where you can take such online courses in Digital Marketing are:

* GenM
* Google Digital Skills for Africa Platform
* Simplilearn
* Hootsuite
* Udemy, etc

Most of these platforms are paid platforms. However the Google platform is free as well as GenM. The GenM platform however offers not just Free digital marketing courses. They also offer Apprenticeships that will give you the opportunity to work with businesses from all over the world while strengthening your skills and building your portfolio. This leads us to the second basic thing you will need to acquire to become a full fledged digital marketer. Work Experience.

After acquiring digital marketing skills, you will need a platform where you can practice. Because when it comes to digital marketing, whether you have a ton of certificates does not matter. What matters is that you are able to deliver. This is why you need to practice what you have learnt. At this stage, you might want to consider taking internships or working for free or at low rates for friends who own businesses in order to have some proof for your portfolio.

If you can get these two basic things on hand, not only will you be better equipped to get reasonable jobs in Nigeria, you will also be better equipped to land freelance gigs and international jobs in the field of digital marketing.

For the opportunity to learn digital marketing for free and practice your skills while doing so, register with GenM.

Use link in signature to register.
Re: How to win Election in 2023 Strategy. by Zephd(m): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
Don't miss this opportunity

(1) (Reply)

Anti-party Activities: Eze Charges APC NWC To Take Actions Against Abe / Ikpeazu Celebrates Abaribe On His Emergence As Senate Minority Leader / Photos: Seyi Makinde Host All The South West Governors On Security Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.