Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) (155540 Views)

Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / TOTAL E & P Nigeria: 2018 Massive Recruitment!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Akious2k2(m): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Uspadora:
Lmaooo. Really bro? So someone should call them and update you abi?

Why can't you be the someone and call GCC undecided undecided

People are really funny. KMT

He was referring to himself, if you ask me
I guess he needs an advice as to either reply his mail / call them or not
My understanding though
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by KODACK: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
guiddoti:
And you expect someone to share personal Interview experience. A whole lots funny people on here.

Why did you respond...... You for just dey look the post na
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by KODACK: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
Uspadora:
Lmaooo. Really bro? So someone should call them and update you abi?

Why can't you be the someone and call GCC undecided undecided

People are really funny. KMT

Kindly share their official phone..... If I have it, I won't have bothered coming here to ask.

I remember someone once said he or she called them.....that's why am reaching out to everyone here.

If you have the number....drop it here by replying to this post of mine, and stop dissing me.

And if you checked.....I said I sent them a mail, yet no response......use your brain well nigga
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by KODACK: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Akious2k2:

He was referring to himself, if you ask me
I guess he needs an advice as to either reply his mail / call them or not
My understanding though

You are kinda right bruh.......

But I meant that.....I sent a mail to them and I have gotten no response...... And I wanted other to try and reply the mail as well to see if they would get a response...........or call the GCC number, but if you have the number kindly send it to me by replying this comment of mine.......
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by guiddoti: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
KODACK:

Why did you respond...... You for just dey look the post na
Sir, I cannot hid my feelings on reading the post.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by MacMaster01(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2019

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Akious2k2(m): 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
KODACK:

You are kinda right bruh.......

But I meant that.....I sent a mail to them and I have gotten no response...... And I wanted other to try and reply the mail as well to see if they would get a response...........or call the GCC number, but if you have the number kindly send it to me by replying this comment of mine.......
I "garrit"... I don't have their contact, but I remember someone shared it here before & another person cautioned to not share such information here... I suggest you visit there website
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by LemonBoy1: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
MacMaster01:

Same position I applied for, did the GCC assessment online, Skype interview and some days back I got the invite to a structured physical interview at their office in VI next week.

Initially got the automated regret mail, then they sent the mail to disregard that regret mail with the interview invite.

Just thought to share.

Congratulations in advance bro

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Jacknn: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
IFIRI:
I have received regret email from Total for Environment Project System and Compliance Officer tongue shocked
I also applied for same role,got rejection mail few weeks back,but fortunately today I was sent a message from total E&P HRS group to please disregard the rejection mail that my application is still on going with them,den immediately I checked my portal,it asked me to reset my password,which I did and when I entered my profile(application status) it was showing application ended or so, I don't know if anybody here is on same boat with me or ani one with valid info on this scenerio..what's the meaning of and possible outcome
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by livinuschukwug: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
Jacknn:

I also applied for same role,got rejection mail few weeks back,but fortunately today I was sent a message from total E&P HRS group to please disregard the rejection mail that my application is still on going with them,den immediately I checked my portal,it asked me to reset my password,which I did and when I entered my profile(application status) it was showing application ended or so, I don't know if anybody here is on same boat with me or ani one with valid info on this scenerio..what's the meaning of and possible outcome
same here o

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by livinuschukwug: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
Total dashboard showing unsuccessful application

GCC dashboard showing application received

total sent apology email asking us to disregard the automated rejection mail sent after an application has reached 90 days.
who else is this shoe?

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by OwlaRowl: 6:04am On Sep 06, 2019
Jacknn:

Almost the same with mine,

I got my own rejection mail a week ago(The auto generated 90-days related mail).
I haven't received any mail to disregard the rejection mail yet, i don't even know what to think or expect anymore.

Was the apology mail sent in within days after you received the auto generated rejection mail ?
Also,
Was there no subsequent mail, directing you on what to do as regards the next phase of your application ?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by OwlaRowl: 6:05am On Sep 06, 2019
MacMaster01:

Same position I applied for, did the GCC assessment online, Skype interview and some days back I got the invite to a structured physical interview at their office in VI next week.

Initially got the automated regret mail, then they sent the mail to disregard that regret mail with the interview invite.

Just thought to share.

I got my own rejection mail a week ago(The auto generated 90-days related mail).
I haven't received any mail to disregard the rejection mail, i don't even know what to think or expect anymore.

I just hope and pray this also is the case for my application, a quick one
Was the apology mail sent in within days after you received the auto generated rejection mail ?
. cry
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by OwlaRowl: 6:09am On Sep 06, 2019
livinuschukwug:
Total dashboard showing unsuccessful application

GCC dashboard showing application received

total sent apology email asking us to disregard the automated rejection mail sent after an application has reached 90 days.
who else is this shoe?

I got my own rejection mail a week ago (The auto generated 90-days related mail).
I haven't received any mail to disregard the rejection mail

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by code9(m): 6:34am On Sep 06, 2019
If you applied for the job and have not been invited for test and interview by GCC by now please move on. The regret mail sent to you will never be reversed. GCC have completed their mandated .
The ball is rolling at Total now. Everyone should just relax. There must have been a mix-up. Total is very transparent in their process (when they choose to be).
Technical interview invites have started rolling out as some people have testified. It means that within the next 2 weeks a better understanding will appear.
Be calm, be optimistic. It's not a do or die job. In the end it's just 1 person per role that is needed. Do the math. Shalom
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Jacknn: 6:38am On Sep 06, 2019
OwlaRowl:

I got my own rejection mail a week ago (The auto generated 90-days related mail).

I think we are on same shoe,my GCC dashboard also showing application received,but TOTAL site is application unsuccessful, and I got the rejection mail few weeks back and also the mail to disregard yestaday..anybody in the house who av experienced same and was still called for interview pls notify
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Jacknn: 6:41am On Sep 06, 2019
code9:
If you applied for the job and have not been invited for test and interview by GCC by now please move on. The regret mail sent to you will never be reversed. GCC have completed their mandated .
The ball is rolling at Total now. Everyone should just relax. There must have been a mix-up. Total is very transparent in their process (when they choose to be).
Technical interview invites have started rolling out as some people have testified. It means that within the next 2 weeks a better understanding will appear.
Be calm, be optimistic. It's not a do or die job. In the end it's just 1 person per role that is needed. Do the math. Shalom

Thanks,but in my case I was sent reject mail and few weeks later was sent anoda mail from total to disregard that my application is still on going with them, I checked my GCC ACCOUNT,its showing application received..any valid explaination to this plz
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by livinuschukwug: 8:50am On Sep 06, 2019
OwlaRowl:

regret mail weeks back
apology mail on 4th Sept

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Jacknn: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2019
livinuschukwug:

regret mail weeks back
apology mail on 4th Sept
Any hope for we DAT was sent an apology mail after rejection mail,and GCC Acount still shows application received
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Mlayidi: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2019
Jacknn:

Any hope for we DAT was sent an apology mail after rejection mail,and GCC Acount still shows application received
For now no one can say. It complicated
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Emmaus12: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2019
Brodas, make una no give unaself HBP. Las las TEPNG will do what TEPNG wants. At least the apology mail is a lifeline, just hope for the best.
No point mailing or calling, all you will be told is the usual soundbite if they even respond. Just be hopeful and optimistic. Most importantly keep applying!
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Jacknn: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2019
Mlayidi:

For now no one can say. It complicated
Thnks
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by manchesterboy: 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
MacMaster01:

Just thought to share.

pls let us know how the interview look like when u finish.

thank u
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by livinuschukwug: 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
GCC just messed up the recruitment process
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by OwlaRowl: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
livinuschukwug:
GCC just messed up the recruitment process
I just hope the scenario that played out during Rainoil GT recruitment handled by Getqualified does not replay in this case. embarassed
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by ecowas: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
Good evening @all, if Total sent you an apologetic email and Total is the one recruiting and dishing orders to GCC, I see no cause for alarm, perhaps there is more to it that meet the eyes that we cannot decipher.

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Akious2k2(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
OwlaRowl:

I just hope the scenario that played out during Rainoil GT recruitment handled by Getqualified does not replay in this case. embarassed
Kindly share a summary of what happened
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by OwlaRowl: 3:56am On Sep 07, 2019
Akious2k2:

Kindly share a summary of what happened

This was in May 2019

Get qualified messed the recruitment up for some folks, They never contacted most folks after the mail from Rainoil, notifying applicants of a supposed mail for subsequent stages of the Graduate trainee recruitment.

When i noticed it was Get qualified handling the second phase of the recruitment process (Just like GCC in this case) I did a quick check on my existent profile with get qualified, created during my WEMA Bank graduate trainee recruitment application, i found it still active, also found the Rainoil recruitment on my job applications but no link to proceed with Rainoil's recruitment test.
I did a mail to Get qualified, copied the recruiter (Rainoil) but got no feedback. It got so bad, Rainoil took the recruitment contract from get qualified (after tons of complaint mails from applicants), but never resolved anything for us the affected applicants.

Painfully the recruitment process continued for the favoured few who weren't affected by Get qualified 's blunder. embarassed

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by ecowas: 6:44am On Sep 07, 2019
Morning, I experienced getqualified bullshit and was very painful, I wonder why Total will call GCC in this recruitment process undecided undecided undecided
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by livinuschukwug: 6:50am On Sep 07, 2019
what's the fate of those GCC never invited for Test or interview and still got apology mail from total EP-NG-HRS?

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by ecowas: 7:02am On Sep 07, 2019
@ livingnus, I wonder ooo, I think for Total to uphold there their integrity they better start afresh or call those for test and interview been under consideration, is just mind boggling

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by LaExpert: 7:55am On Sep 07, 2019
ecowas:
Morning, I experienced getqualified bullshit and was very painful, I wonder why Total will call GCC in this recruitment process undecided undecided undecided

GCC is not get qualified.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply)

N-Power Lagos Thread / Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49