Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) (155533 Views)

Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / TOTAL E & P Nigeria: 2018 Massive Recruitment!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by smarttm: 9:13am On Jun 20, 2019
Just got this now...has anyone gotten...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Mlayidi: 9:36am On Jun 20, 2019
I got it too, I swear this recruitment is full of drama hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Saryea83: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2019
iman62588:
Do you mean to say those that will be succesful will not be working for TOTAL but another company

Yes! Successful candidates will be working for their contracted company.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by smarttm: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=Saryea83 post=79503167]

Yes! Successful candidates will be working for their contracted company. [/quot

please do u know the name of the company(contract)
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by mustaphagreens(m): 10:41am On Jun 20, 2019
smarttm:

Lol..yes and I felt "special" for a moment. grin

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by olatilldend: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2019
This is starting to look like what Shell is presently doing. Migrating majority of future staff to contract and not permanent staff position with reduced benefit. The company name will not bear Shell but will be controlled by Shell, staff will get more pay than the average Nigerian but less than permanent Shell staffs.

If Saryea83 is correct, Total has borrowed a leaf from Shell.

All the best!
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 20, 2019
GCC is the external consultant to conduct the recruitment exercise on behalf of TOTAL.

This is a general survey and will not form part of the screening process. Take your time to complete the form.

The closing date for applications is July 12th.

Best of luck!

2 Likes

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by smarttm: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2019
Marvel68:
GCC is the external consultant to conduct the recruitment exercise on behalf of TOTAL.

This is a general survey and will not form part of the screening process. Take your time to complete the form.

The closing date for applications is July 12th.

Best of luck!

Thanks Marvel...some people are saying it's not Total that is recruiting....

1 Like

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by laperson: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2019
smarttm:

Apart from Smarttm, Mlayidi and Mustaphagreens, has anyone else received the Survey email?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by HolyGhostGym: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2019
laperson:

Apart from Smarttm, Mlayidi and Mustaphagreens, has anyone else received the Survey email?

Yes. I received too
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2019
laperson:

I have received too. Some other persons may have gotten too but haven't shared that information. It's coming at different times. I didn't receive when the others were announcing theirs. Got mine this morning at about 10am.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by subcbouy: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2019
mustaphagreens:

Lol..yes and I felt "special" for a moment. grin
haha Specially that part "key candidate......selected" grin

1 Like

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by khaleesi(f): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
subcbouy:
You know. It seems this is another automated mail sent to everyone, except there are people who have not gotten. The good part is that we know they are on it

1 Like

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by laperson: 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
laperson:

I have received too.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by mustaphagreens(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
subcbouy:

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Melkizedeck: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
laperson:

I just received mine
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
These things are not relevant or part of the screening process.

If Total were to handle this recruitment to dragnet, would you say dragnet is a subsidiary of Total or a company for contract staff?

Guys GCC is just and external recruiter and when application closes, we will all be assessed accordingly but be notified it will not be your conventional tests.

1 Like

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by subcbouy: 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
khaleesi:

You know. It seems this is another automated mail sent to everyone, except there are people who have not gotten. The good part is that we know they are on it
yeah, it is an automated email.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by SAFEENG: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
datascience:

If Total were to handle this recruitment to dragnet, would you say dragnet is a subsidiary of Total or a company for contract staff?

Guys GCC is just and external recruiter and when application closes, we will all be assessed accordingly but be notified it will not be your conventional tests.

How do you mean by " ...it will not be your conventional tests."?

Have you taken any test/assessment by GCC prior this time please?

If yes, can you kindly share with us your experience. We will appreciate suggestions on how we might be assessed.

2 Likes

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by MrKay98(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2019
Excuse me, so what should we expect from the assessment if it is not 'your conventional tests?' Shed some more light on this please.
datascience:

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by MrKay98(m): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2019
I got this too. There I was anticipating an invitation for assessment center just to receive this instead. Does this indicate there is light at the end of the tunnel for those of us who received this?

Thanks
smarttm:
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
SAFEENG:

How do you mean by " ...it will not be your conventional tests."?

Have you taken any test/assessment by GCC prior this time please?

If yes, can you kindly share with us your experience. We will appreciate suggestions on how we might be assessed.

Hi, Thank you for the questions. It appears my message wasn't that clear. I actually meant like going to a venue to write a test because it is an online assessment. That's what I meant by conventional.

The type of questions still remain job type questions. Have a great day wink
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by smarttm: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
datascience:

Hi, Thank you for the questions. It appears my message wasn't that clear. I actually meant like going to a venue to write a test because it is an online assessment. That's what I meant by conventional.

Thanks...
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by MrPres: 12:22am On Jun 22, 2019
Hello peeps,

Any update?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by THeCvExpert: 1:02am On Jun 22, 2019
Are You Looking for a Professional Resume Design or CV Design Service?

You’re in the right place!

Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?

By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!

What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)

*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me on +2348164287840

Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Mcsen10: 3:05am On Jun 22, 2019
Being positive is the answer

1 Like

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by LemonBoy1: 7:15am On Jun 22, 2019
Ppl wey apply with 2.2, dem get any hope? Mk we remove our mind on time
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by airsaylongcon: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2019
datascience:

SHL-type online assessment? Can you please throw more light on 'job type questions' please
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by SAFEENG: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2019
LemonBoy1:
Ppl wey apply with 2.2, dem get any hope? Mk we remove our mind on time

Once you are shortlisted bro, you stand equal chances with other candidates, ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL.

3 Likes

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by MrPres: 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
A friend told me his neighbour who applied for Shipping Officer has been called for an interview. Anybody applied for shipping officer here? Have you been called too?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by subcbouy: 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
MrPres:
A friend told me his neighbour who applied for Shipping Officer has been called for an interview. Anybody applied for shipping officer here? Have you been called too?
Tell your friend, it isn't obtainable.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by legendofdm: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2019
MrPres:
did the person get all these additional emails from global careers?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply)

N-Power Lagos Thread / Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.