Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) (12109 Views)

EFCC Docks Man For N17.4 Million, $6,300 Fraud In Lagos (Photo) / Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos / EFCC Docks Man For Love Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by Ritzy10(f): 2:11pm On May 21, 2019
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Kano Zonal Office on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 arraigned one Jamilu Sule before Justice Dije Abdu Aboki of the Kano State High Court on a four-count charge of obtaining by false pretence.

The defendant was alleged to have collected food items from a number of complainants worth N7,677,000 (Seven Million, Six Hundred and Seventy Seven Thousand Naira) on credit on the guise that he would supply them to supermarkets, while he would pay in seven days time.

Investigations revealed that the defendant was in the habit of collecting goods in the name of supplying them to supermarkets but would divert the goods to his personal use.

One of the charges reads: "That you Jamilu Sule between July to August 2018 at Singer Market Kano, within the jurisdiction of this honourable court, with intent to defraud, deceitfully obtained some provisions and food items worth N7,677,000 (Seven Million, Six Hundred and Seventy-seven Thousand Naira) only  being properties of Mohammed Shariff Ahmad, Ibrahim Dauda Abdullahi and Tajuddeen Abdulrahaman, committing cheating in respect of the said goods and thereby committed an offence contrary to Section 320 of the Penal Code Law and punishable under Section 322 of the same Law."

The defendant pleaded not guilty to the charge.
In view of his not guilty plea, prosecution counsel Micheal Ojo asked the court for a trial date and prayed that the defendant be remanded in prison custody.

The defence counsel, Mohammed Ali rather applied to withdraw the bail application he had earlier filed before the court on behalf of the defendant.

Justice Aboki granted the prayer of the defence counsel and ordered the defendant to be remanded in prison custody. He adjourned the matter to July 21, 2019 for trial.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/efcc-docks-man-for-n7-6m-fraud-in-kano/

Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 21, 2019
F

T

C grin
Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by Waakanda: 2:24pm On May 21, 2019
Aboki, why now

1 Like

Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by gistblogger: 2:26pm On May 21, 2019
cool

Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts
==> Watch Video Here
Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by harkandey(m): 2:30pm On May 21, 2019
hmm
Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by BlackfireX: 3:05pm On May 21, 2019
Walahi abo.ki don join us o.....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by hisexcellency34: 3:51pm On May 21, 2019
Wetin this gardener wan take that money do?
Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by Muyiwaipere(m): 3:51pm On May 21, 2019
Ok

Hope you are going after Gandollar
Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by fecta: 3:52pm On May 21, 2019
Where can I sign up to be an EFCC officer.

Because I know that all the money they recovered will be shared, that's why they are trying to catch 10 people a day. cool cool

But seriously police and sars should be deleted because EFCC and Army is the only one doing their job

Kudos to them.

Tinubu will be next in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by 004gist: 3:52pm On May 21, 2019
If it's where to be a woman now they will titled it "EFCC docked a beautiful lady" angry
Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by melanch(m): 3:52pm On May 21, 2019
Whatever work you do make sure it does not affect anyone negatively. Fraud is bad. No matter the angle you view it.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by shogsman(m): 3:52pm On May 21, 2019
Efcc making police force look like an academy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by henryadex(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2019
Is awright
Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by MAXIMAL123(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2019
Fear Efcc now!!!
they are waking up seriously

1 Like

Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by mmmurctiff(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2019
I can feel it in the cost of his Kaftan. smiley
Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by henryadex(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2019
Ah
Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by JBoss25(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2019
Its funny how Aboki people barely get any abuse for the crimes they commit
Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by Bustincole(m): 4:00pm On May 21, 2019
Hausa Amaka
Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by Emyjeze(m): 4:02pm On May 21, 2019
Aboki's are really taking over big time

Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by wink2015(m): 4:06pm On May 21, 2019
Ritzy10:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Kano Zonal Office on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 arraigned one Jamilu Sule before Justice Dije Abdu Aboki of the Kano State High Court on a four-count charge of obtaining by false pretence.

The defendant was alleged to have collected food items from a number of complainants worth N7,677,000 (Seven Million, Six Hundred and Seventy Seven Thousand Naira) on credit on the guise that he would supply them to supermarkets, while he would pay in seven days time.

Investigations revealed that the defendant was in the habit of collecting goods in the name of supplying them to supermarkets but would divert the goods to his personal use.

One of the charges reads: "That you Jamilu Sule between July to August 2018 at Singer Market Kano, within the jurisdiction of this honourable court, with intent to defraud, deceitfully obtained some provisions and food items worth N7,677,000 (Seven Million, Six Hundred and Seventy-seven Thousand Naira) only  being properties of Mohammed Shariff Ahmad, Ibrahim Dauda Abdullahi and Tajuddeen Abdulrahaman, committing cheating in respect of the said goods and thereby committed an offence contrary to Section 320 of the Penal Code Law and punishable under Section 322 of the same Law."

The defendant pleaded not guilty to the charge.
In view of his not guilty plea, prosecution counsel Micheal Ojo asked the court for a trial date and prayed that the defendant be remanded in prison custody.

The defence counsel, Mohammed Ali rather applied to withdraw the bail application he had earlier filed before the court on behalf of the defendant.

Justice Aboki granted the prayer of the defence counsel and ordered the defendant to be remanded in prison custody. He adjourned the matter to July 21, 2019 for trial.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/efcc-docks-man-for-n7-6m-fraud-in-kano/

THE AVERAGE NORTHERN SHOW LESS CRAVE FOR WEALTH ACCUMULATION. THAT WAS SEVERAL YEARS AGO.

The news is changing thanks to southerners whom they are now copying the average northerner are learning faster the sweet interest they are now showing in wealth accumulation.
Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by Craziestgirl(f): 4:37pm On May 21, 2019
Ritzy10:

....The defence counsel, Mohammed Ali rather applied to withdraw the bail application he had earlier filed before the court on behalf of the defendant.

He didn't pay his counsel either!
Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 21, 2019
Finally, Nigeria is just an agbaya that wore pant to a ceremony where other countries attended.

tueehh
Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by obc: 4:45pm On May 21, 2019
Serve him good.

Please, I have a similar case. I paid a guy 3.2million since 2017 to supply me Zinc Ore but he defaulted . I have since reported the matter to his father, village king, and town union president. I visited his house sometime last year and after much noise, he signed an agreement before his lawyer and my own lawyer to pay effective April last year, but reneged again.

His village king as well as his lawyer have since lost interest in the matter. They said that having exhausted all peaceful means of recovering the fund; I am at liberty to explore other options since the guy refuse to oblige.

I don't want to arrest him with the police in his state of residence because I know he can easily riddle his way out. Considering our judicial system, I think going to court would prolong the case.

A friend suggested that since I live in Lagos and him at the East, the best option will be using EFCC, Special Fraud Unit or Force CID to arrest him (debtor) after obtaining approval from IG's office which seems to be expensive. I visited SFU Ikoyi and was told that the petition to IG will cost me 60,000 to 100,000 while mobilization for the officers that will go for his arrest amounts to 250,000.

The above fund put together is almost 400,000 naira or more, which I don't have at the moment. I have since put my car for sale to pursue this case.

I have lost a lot in the course of traveling for this debt. I lost my job last year because I couldn't continue servicing the loan I took from First Bank and my place of work as well.

My wife is now the pillar of the family. The situation around me is so pathetic.

Please I need suggestions and anyone that can assist me pursue this case. I have print out of all the payment made to him(debtor), signed agreement by him and other documents.

Please help a brother.
Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by FhukaFhuka: 5:18pm On May 21, 2019
abluck:
F

T

C grin

Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 21, 2019
Sai barber mornings and afternoon's. But thieves and con artists at night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by naijajobx: 5:41pm On May 21, 2019
Oh
Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by seyigiggle: 5:49pm On May 21, 2019
Sorry sorry about your situation.
Please do not sell your car to pursue this case. use the money to start up a business while you use other avaliable option to recover your money with interest.

obc:
Serve him good.

Please, I have a similar case. I paid a guy 3.2million since 2017 to supply me Zinc Ore but he defaulted . I have since reported the matter to his father, village king, and town union president. I visited his house sometime last year and after much noise, he signed an agreement before his lawyer and my own lawyer to pay effective April last year, but reneged again.

His village king as well as his lawyer have since lost interest in the matter. They said that having exhausted all peaceful means of recovering the fund; I am at liberty to explore other options since the guy refuse to oblige.

I don't want to arrest him with the police in his state of residence because I know he can easily riddle his way out. Considering our judicial system, I think going to court would prolong the case.

A friend suggested that since I live in Lagos and him at the East, the best option will be using EFCC, Special Fraud Unit or Force CID to arrest him (debtor) after obtaining approval from IG's office which seems to be expensive. I visited SFU Ikoyi and was told that the petition to IG will cost me 60,000 to 100,000 while mobilization for the officers that will go for his arrest amounts to 250,000.

The above fund put together is almost 400,000 naira or more, which I don't have at the moment. I have since put my car for sale to pursue this case.

I have lost a lot in the course of traveling for this debt. I lost my job last year because I couldn't continue servicing the loan I took from First Bank and my place of work as well.

My wife is now the pillar of the family. The situation around me is so pathetic.

Please I need suggestions and anyone that can assist me pursue this case. I have print out of all the payment made to him(debtor), signed agreement by him and other documents.

Please help a brother.
Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 21, 2019
GET BUYERS FOR YOUR CROPS.
YOU CAN ALSO SELL OVERSEAS, THERE ARE READY BUYERS.
JUST CALL

Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by obc: 6:00pm On May 21, 2019
Thanks for your concern. I quite appreciate the idea of not selling the car but how do I recover the fund with interest? Any suggestions? Thanks once more. [ quote author=seyigiggle post=78592461]Sorry sorry about your situation.
Please do not sell your car to pursue this case. use the money to start up a business while you use other avaliable option to recover your money with interest.

[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia / Alfa Kills Co-tenant In Ogun Over N60 House Bill / Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.