Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,161 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl (3912 Views)

The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl by LifestyleTonite: 3:12pm On May 21, 2019
A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to reveal the difference between the fornication with rich girls and the fornication done with broke girls.

In his tweet, he stated that fornication with a broke girl costs a lot because a guy will have to spend a lot on the logistics in order for him to have sex with the broke girl.

As for a rich girl, the fornication doesn’t cost much at all.

Read his words below.

Fornicating with broke girls is expensive, you will pay for cab, you will buy food, you will buy data, you will pay for hair, you will buy clothes, you will buy condoms.
But fornicating with rich girls is easy & economical, you will only be buying condoms or postinor 2.

https://www.kemifilani.com/2019/05/man-reveals-difference-between-fornication-with-a-broke-girl-and-rich-girl.html

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl by donbachi(m): 3:15pm On May 21, 2019
Stingy guy

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl by Zephd(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2019
No be lie embarassed
Re: Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl by Preshy561(f): 3:18pm On May 21, 2019
You aren't just a broke leech, you added stupidity to it.

Idiotic feeble man.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl by MJBOLT: 3:19pm On May 21, 2019
only a mumu will do all that before having sex with a broke girl.play your game right and she will spread her legs wide open for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl by Surebank1: 3:26pm On May 21, 2019
stinger guys u can see me, so i help ur lives
Re: Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl by CAPSLOCKED: 3:29pm On May 21, 2019
BELIEVE ME, IF I GO TO TWITTER NOW TO TWEET ABOUT MY HEADACHE, BEFORE 30 MINUTES YOU'LL FIND IT ON NAIRALAND.... THE DUSTBIN OF THE INTERNET WHERE EVERY TRASH CAN BE FOUND.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 21, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
BELIEVE ME, IF I GO TO TWITTER NOW TO TWEET ABOUT MY HEADACHE, BEFORE 30 MINUTES YOU'LL FIND IT ON NAIRALAND.... THE DUSTBIN OF THE INTERNET WHERE EVERY TRASH CAN BE FOUND.

grin
Re: Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl by Uyi168: 5:01pm On May 21, 2019
If it's not sex, bf/gf,relationship,marriage,money..
Count an average black man out..
Re: Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl by iTearHerToto: 5:46pm On May 21, 2019
Preshy561:

Idiotic feeble man.
See dem. Pained cry

Pukes on a souled ATM angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl by YungMillionaire: 8:13pm On May 21, 2019
Ajala or wetin be your name? You are not well but you have no one to tell you
Re: Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 21, 2019
Preshy561:

Idiotic feeble man.
.. e don pain this one

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl by Nobody: 12:13am On May 22, 2019
Broke girls are zombies...
Re: Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl by nicepoker101(m): 12:19am On May 22, 2019
Preshy561:

Idiotic feeble man.
Why take it personal
Re: Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl by jampro123(m): 12:53am On May 22, 2019
The guy is very correct my people

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl by iammo(m): 1:56am On May 22, 2019
grin

A man needs a woman that isnt a leech,

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl by lukui: 4:00am On May 22, 2019
hmmmmn wetin concern me, oya olosho open your Toto for me I want to pour cum Inside,

aren't they all hoes?

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl by BareFacedLies(m): 4:12am On May 22, 2019
Preshy561:

Idiotic feeble man.

I have a strong suspicion you're a broke girl grin
Re: Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl by Kobicove(m): 4:37am On May 22, 2019
Broke girls usually have an entitlement mentality undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl by femi4: 5:55am On May 22, 2019
Preshy561:

Idiotic feeble man.
When the message touched your soul....E pain am
Re: Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl by Nobody: 7:11am On May 22, 2019
Preshy561:

Idiotic feeble man.
What he said is the PLAIN TRUTH.
And I have come to realize that PEOPLE hate being told the TRUTH.
I had the privilege of dating several ladies before getting married. At some point I realized that it was even the WEALTHY LADIES that reasoned better, in terms of deposits of ideas notwithstanding their enormous wealth.

MOST MEAGRE ONES begged often, and that was only what they could think of. Most made BEGGING their companion.
It’s very BAD. NOW, I know POVERTY affects PSYCHE
I will never advise any HARD WORKING,
TALENTED MAN to settle for such ladies even if the man has got the magic wand...

So, Why are you deeply pained....??
Do you see yourself in the CATEGORY he stated or You doubt his submissions..??
Come up with your FACTS..!
There’s HOPE..!!
Start by applying yourself

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl by CaptainMarvel(m): 7:44am On May 22, 2019
Fornicating with a broke girl with a soft and fat ass is worth all the expenses wink
Re: Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl by yellow237(m): 8:29am On May 22, 2019
Preshy561:

Idiotic feeble man.
na dem ������

(1) (Reply)

Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me / Why You Should Stop Giving Her Money If You Are Dating Her / Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.