Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road (9008 Views)

I Am Not A Fan Of Tinubu, But I Must Commend Him For This / PDP: Why We Can’t Commend Buhari On Rescue Of Kankara Students / El-zakzaky: House Of Reps Commend Buhari, DSS For Obeying Court Order (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Afamed: 7:53pm On May 21, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Another yoruba moslem
No surprise, it's expected of you, serial wailer

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by wirinet(m): 7:55pm On May 21, 2019
FirstCounsel:

I see. I'm quite conversant with that stretch of road all the way to Enugu, Abakaliki and Nsukka via 9th Mile. Beats me hollow why GEJ "our son" didn't do jack about that road. Mind you I'm not a Mbuhari fan either. Just an advocate of good governance, that's all
You don't have to be a Buhari fan to say the truth. Agreed Buhari is far from perfect, he appears clanish and nepotic on federal appointments, he is not doing enough to combat fulani herdsmen, but on roads and federal infrastructure, he has done more than any government since 1999.

14 Likes

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by HappyPagan: 7:58pm On May 21, 2019
this thread is too calm to make front page. I'm glad. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by ChristianNorth: 7:59pm On May 21, 2019
Afamed:
No surprise, it's expected of you, serial wailer
Don't quote me again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Chimok: 8:08pm On May 21, 2019
tinsel:

Why do you call him APC member? First, ask questions to know if the road is undergoing face lift. If it is true I must commend the Federal Governement. I am from that area and will confirm face to face when i travel to the village next week.
We need more of such projects please.
May be i should 've taken some pictures. The truth is that when they started working on the road, I thought it was just gimmick to get south easterners to vote buhari considering the importance of that road to all of south eastern states. I didn't know Buhari meant business. Even with the fact that anambrarians barely voted for the man

4 Likes

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Amuocha: 8:15pm On May 21, 2019
I agree

1 Like

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Chimok: 8:19pm On May 21, 2019
[quote author=olaNL post=78588409]

Your people are coming for you[/quote
Well, I used to be Buhari's fan in 2015 when I felt Gej has failed the country, but after buhari's appointments that same yr I felt let down and I continued to feel so till this last election. I wanted Atiku to win but close to the day of the election, I was bothered with the way PDP politicians were jostling about taken over from APC, I felt we might be going back to the past PDP era and I hoped and wished they never succeed

1 Like

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Chimok: 8:21pm On May 21, 2019
FirstCounsel:

I'm not doubting you...just excited that at last some thing positive might just be going on about that stretch of Road... should be able to view for myself God willing mid next month when I travel... thanks
U will be amazed at the work going on

5 Likes

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by tinsel: 8:24pm On May 21, 2019
adekolaelect:
chaiiiii village people are worrying this one oooooo
He is mocking some people.

2 Likes

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Afamed: 8:27pm On May 21, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Don't quote me again.
You lost that privilege, the moment you made a comment in a particular thread. Take away your bigotries, it definitely can't add value to you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by obailala(m): 9:12pm On May 21, 2019
Chimok:
The thickness of that road is quite commendable. I passed there this afternoon and I truely couldnt believe what I was seeing.. With this quality, this road will still be intact in the next 20yrs
What percentage of the entire road has been completed?
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by ManirBK: 9:31pm On May 21, 2019
See recommendations!
Mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala abeg come take this one na.
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Afamed: 9:36pm On May 21, 2019
obailala:
The % completed is inconsequential as of now. From my personal eye witness, these sections of Enugu / Onitsha from Umunya down to Akwuzu roads have been under construction since December till date and there is no single day,the contractors left the site for any reason.This is highly commendable

3 Likes

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by RoyalUc(m): 9:55pm On May 21, 2019
Amuocha:
I agree

shocked shocked shocked

Amuocha! Is that you!

Oh, maybe you agree with ChristianNorth. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by pazienza(m): 9:55pm On May 21, 2019
obailala:

Not even up to 1%.

All these noises for nothing.
Passed through the road last Saturday.

The quality is okay, but the rate they are going, it will take 10yrs to finish the project.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by RoyalUc(m): 10:11pm On May 21, 2019
pazienza:

Not even up to 1%.

The quality is okay, but the rate they are going, it will take 10yrs to finish the project.

The best option maybe, is for the contractor to 'grade' the road and pour 'Tars' on it so it could be completed under one year. The quality is taking so much time.

2 Likes

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by RoyalUc(m): 10:12pm On May 21, 2019
pazienza:

Not even up to 1%.

The best option maybe, is for the contractor to 'grade' the road and pour 'Tars' on it so it could be completed under one year. The 'quality' is making the work take so much time.

1 Like

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Afamed: 10:26pm On May 21, 2019
pazienza:

Not even up to 1%.

Even God will be afraid of this your pathetic lie

1 Like

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by obailala(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2019
Afamed:

The % completed is inconsequential as of now. From my personal eye witness, these sections of Enugu / Onitsha from Umunya down to Akwuzu roads have been under construction since December till date and there is no single day,the contractors left the site for any reason.This is highly commendable
I beg to differ.. if the construction is going to take 10 years to complete, then that's not good enough, there's really nothing to celebrate there. The last time I passed that road (several years back), it was hell. If only a tiny portion of the road has been fixed so far, that means the hell still persists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Okoroawusa: 11:16pm On May 21, 2019
I love Buhari with all my heart

1 Like

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:18pm On May 21, 2019
Chimok:
The thickness of that road is quite commendable. I passed there this afternoon and I truely couldnt believe what I was seeing.. With this quality, this road will still be intact in the next 20yrs
Be very very very careful, from where to where? How many kilometers for how many years? Whereas he finishes over 500 kilometer road in record time over there in the north.

And stop deceiving people, the road hasn't gotten up to 20%. So again be very careful.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Afamed: 11:28pm On May 21, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Be very very very careful, from where to where? How many kilometers for how many years? Whereas he finishes over 500 kilometer road in record time over there in the north.

And stop deceiving people, the road hasn't gotten up to 20%. So again be very careful.
Is Enugu Onitsha express way the only road under construction in the east? You didn't see the completed 22klm roads from 9th mile down to Okpudo? You didn't see another one from Okpudo down to Umumba? Have you been to Okigwe Umuahia/ Aba roads? Have you been to Amorji nenwe roads? Have you been to Ndiuno / Enugu to Okigwe roads? The greatest ungrateful set of people are you people? Apologies to those who don't deny the federal roads construction going on in the east . The same way you people denied nothing was going on in the second Niger bridge on many occasions,until Obi of Onitsha himself brought the construction going on in the bridge to attention of the masses.

7 Likes

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by ChristianNorth: 11:40pm On May 21, 2019
Afamed:

You lost that privilege, the moment you made a comment in a particular thread. Take away your bigotries, it definitely can't add value to you
Advice from a yoruba moslem anti-Igbo zombie.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Afamed: 11:42pm On May 21, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Advice from a yoruba moslem anti-Igbo zombie.
Nonentity does not deserve attention

3 Likes

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by ChristianNorth: 11:46pm On May 21, 2019
Afamed:
Nonentity does not deserve attention
This yoruba moslem sef

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by plaindealer: 11:46pm On May 21, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot4sW4zEIc4&feature=player_embedded

Listen to this guy..He's basically confirming OP's views about the thickness and quality of the road, also commended the FG.

4 Likes

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:48pm On May 21, 2019
Afamed:

Even God will be afraid of this your pathetic lie
Oga, truth be told, the pace isn't encouraging at all, yes it's way above 1% but definitely not up to 20% for four years.

Going by this pace, the construction will outlive his 8years tenure.

3 Likes

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:24am On May 22, 2019
Afamed:

Is Enugu Onitsha express way the only road under construction in the east? You didn't see the completed 22klm roads from 9th mile down to Okpudo? You didn't see another one from Okpudo down to Umumba? Have you been to Okigwe Umuahia/ Aba roads? Have you been to Amorji nenwe roads? Have you been to Ndiuno / Enugu to Okigwe roads? The greatest ungrateful set of people are you people? Apologies to those who don't deny the federal roads construction going on in the east . The same way you people denied nothing was going on in the second Niger bridge on many occasions,until Obi of Onitsha himself brought the construction going on in the bridge to attention of the masses.
The way you talk I doubt with all certainty that you're sensible at all, all these roads you mentioned are nothing to write home about, or should I talk of the distance, stone throw, look Mr Ahmed, you don't know zilch about eastern roads and I doubt if you've even been to those places you just mentioned. So the faulty and falsehood filled media are still feasting on your ignorance.

I don't have to be grateful for what rightfully belong to me, is the government grateful to me for paying my tax? This is my right and there's nothing here worth being grateful, is buhari executing the contract from his personal purse? Oga grow up and stop being a child. Grateful ko, gratitude nii.

For criminal politicians. SMHHH!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by senatordave1(m): 1:21am On May 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:

This yoruba moslem sef
Are you the one with white t shirt? That place looks neater than your fake law chambers.up buhari

1 Like

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Afamed: 4:55am On May 22, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
The way you talk I doubt with all certainty that you're sensible at all, all these roads you mentioned are nothing to write home about, or should I talk of the distance, stone throw, look Mr Ahmed, you don't know zilch about eastern roads and I doubt if you've even been to those places you just mentioned. So the faulty and falsehood filled media are still feasting on your ignorance.

I don't have to be grateful for what rightfully belong to me, is the government grateful to me for paying my tax? This is my right and there's nothing here worth being grateful, is buhari executing the contract from his personal purse? Oga grow up and stop being a child. Grateful ko, gratitude nii.

For criminal politicians. SMHHH!
The problem with majority of you, you neither go beyond your village for century of years. Go to all those areas I mentioned and see for yourself. How much tax have you paid this year?

4 Likes

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Chimok: 5:28am On May 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:
And, no single picture to prove your point. Go sit down for one place please.
Picture or no picture, real quality work is going on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#TambuwalAt56: Aminu Tambuwal 'Silent Achiever' Celebrates His 56th Birthday / Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off / Osinbajo: Appointment Of Judges Should Be Rigorous Not ‘Take A Bow’ Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.