Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (965152 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by bayooz(m): 4:05am On Mar 31, 2017
@Benzmatic and others. Please can you recommend an autoshop with good knowledge of Benz to me in ibadan? Thanks in advance.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Gido: 11:51am On Mar 31, 2017

Please add me to this group.

Thanks.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by burac: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Have a 2009 ml350. What's the right size for the fan belt? Presently have a 6pk 2415. Also what's the price. Also need to know how much it's stabiliser linkage is. Last one the previois owner got when I told him to change it didn't even last. And where can I get it in Abuja.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
burac:
Have a 2009 ml350. What's the right size for the fan belt? Presently have a 6pk 2415. Also what's the price. Also need to know how much it's stabiliser linkage is. Last one the previois owner got when I told him to change it didn't even last. And where can I get it in Abuja.
08033063083, ObiWealth enterprise.......
Ask for original contitech, or SMT
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by burac: 5:45am On Apr 04, 2017
kingreign:

08033063083, ObiWealth enterprise.......
Ask for original contitech, or SMT

Thanks a lot. I appreciate.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nakoks(m): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2017
shortgun:

NGK,Bosch,star.
They are good if every other engine components are good to go.
Don't waste money on any platinum or iriduim spark plugs, they serve no special purpose.
Some Itk peeps dat knows nothing from that whatsapp group will soon come n tell you to go for platinum or iridium spark plugs.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2017
nakoks:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Make I follow laugh small
grin gringrin
But those guys are very funny sha
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by slimtriggaman: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Please what is the current price for mercedes benz ml320 2003 model steering rack
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
shortgun:

Make I follow laugh small
grin gringrin
But those guys are very funny sha

Do a research before beefing
http://www.mercedesmedic.com/best-spark-plugs-mercedes-benz/
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
kingreign:

Do a research before beefing
http://www.mercedesmedic.com/best-spark-plugs-mercedes-benz/

I am not beffing anyone, I'm just trying to stop people from wasting money unnecessarily.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
shortgun:

I am not beffing anyone, I'm just trying to stop people from wasting money unnecessarily.

Wasting money unnecessarily?
By teaching them on how to be penny wise Pound foolish?

Mercedes Benz as well as other modern car manufacturers specified iridium and platinum plugs for their engine after years and years of careful and expensive Research and Development. Now you are saying they who manufactured and recommended such plugs are fools or are telling car owners the specified parts are waste of money?

I'm shocked at you. Highly shocked!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
kingreign:

Wasting money unnecessarily?
By teaching them on how to be penny wise Pound foolish?

Mercedes Benz as well as other modern car manufacturers specified iridium and platinum plugs for their engine after years and years of careful and expensive Research and Development. Now you are saying they who manufactured and recommended such plugs are fools or are telling car owners the specified parts are waste of money?

I'm shocked at you. Highly shocked!
Oga, even the link you provided didn't specify iridium or platinum spark plugs.
It only said: if you want to upgrade!
Why will you want to upgrade to iridium or platinum when there are cheaper alternatives that serves the same purpose?
People like you is the reason Nigerians say Benz is more expensive to maintain.
Iridium or platinum is not OEM spark plugs for Benz.
Iridium n platinum spark plugs serve no special purpose... Its a waste of money.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
shortgun:

Oga, even the link you provided didn't specify iridium or platinum spark plugs.
It only said: if you want to upgrade!
Why will you want to upgrade to iridium or platinum when there are cheaper alternatives that serves the same purpose?
People like you is the reason Nigerians say Benz is more expensive to maintain.
Iridium or platinum is not OEM spark plugs for Benz.
Iridium n platinum spark plugs serve no special purpose... Its a waste of money.

People like you are the reason why folks regret using Benz. Always insisting on cheap inferior parts. You're one of the many reasons why folks dread buying a Nigerian used Benz.
You call people ITK in Benz whatsapp forum, yet, you are the ITK. Bosch, NGK, Star etc are names of manufacturers of the plugs.
The iridium and platinum are the conductive materials with which Bosch, NGK, Star manufactures plugs.

You can recommend copper based plugs for your personal usage, but don't recommend it for others using modern Benz with tight tolerances.

Modern engines require platinum or iridium based plugs cos they usually last between 60,000-120,000miles.

One spark plug recommended by Benz in their W203 W211 and W212 W163/4 is Bosch FR8DPP33 which is platinum tipped.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
kingreign:

People like you are the reason why folks regret using Benz. Always insisting on cheap inferior parts. You're one of the many reasons why folks dread buying a Nigerian used Benz.
You call people ITK in Benz whatsapp forum, yet, you are the ITK. Bosch, NGK, Star etc are names of manufacturers of the plugs.
The iridium and platinum are the conductive materials with which Bosch, NGK, Star manufactures plugs.

You can recommend copper based plugs for your personal usage, but don't recommend it for others using modern Benz with tight tolerances.

Modern engines require platinum or iridium based plugs cos they usually last between 60,000-120,000miles.

One spark plug recommended by Benz in their W203 W211 and W212 W163/4 is Bosch FR8DPP33 which is platinum tipped.
Bros, take ur frustration elsewhere... I've been in that ur Benz WhatsApp group.
All you do is recommend expensive parts with outrageous prices so that gullible members can buy from you.
I will keep exposing ur likes here.
You can go hug a transformer for all I care. I insist.. Iridium n platinum spark plugs serve no special purpose...... Take it to the bank.
Copper tipped spark plugs is a better conductor of electricity; and its cheaper.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
shortgun:

Bros, take ur frustration elsewhere... I've been in that ur Benz WhatsApp group.
All you do is recommend expensive parts with outrageous prices so that gullible members can buy from you.
You can go hug a transformer for all I care. I insist.. Iridium n platinum spark plugs serve no special purpose...... Take it to the bank.
Copper tipped spark plugs is a better conductor of electricity; and its cheaper.
Hatred and bad belle will kill you, for your info, I don't sell parts.
Its out of ignorance you say iridium and platinum serves no purpose. Well. I can't argue with a man who use hammer to hammer his ball joints, tie rod ends and Stabilizer linkage when they're worn out.
Akatua, stop being silly.

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
kingreign:

Hatred and bad belle will kill you, for your info, I don't sell parts.
Its out of ignorance you say iridium and platinum serves no purpose. Well. I can't argue with a man who use hammer to hammer his ball joints, tie rod ends and Stabilizer linkage when they're worn out.
Akatua, stop being silly.
If you don't sell parts why does it bother you if we buy iridium or platinum spark plugs or not?
Stop deceiving the gullible.
We are trying to make Nigerians know that Benz is cheaper to maintain at the long run but you are making them think otherwise due to ur greediness.
Yes! I am ur worst nightmare.... I will never rest till you change ur ways.

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by LeylowDee: 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
shortgun:

He who buy a w203 and uses xhp oil should not complain when issues occur....

Shortgun....if you like...u can decide to drive your own car with i better pass ma neighbour plugs........its all urs..

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
shortgun:

If you don't sell parts why does it bother you if we buy iridium or platinum spark plugs or not?
We are trying to make Nigerians know that Benz is cheaper to maintain at the long run but you are making them think otherwise due to ur greediness.

I'm only telling folks their cars can last long using genuine OEM parts. Stop deceiving folks. Copper plugs are relegated to Benz ponton and flat boots. Na your type go dey refill gas shocks when folks can buy Sachs or bilstein and enjoy long life on parts. Stop being penny wise, pound foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
kingreign:

I'm only telling folks their cars can last long using genuine OEM parts. Stop deceiving folks. Copper plugs are relegated to Benz ponton and flat boots. Na your type go dey refill gas shocks when folks can buy Sachs or bilstein and enjoy long life on parts. Stop being penny wise, pound foolish.
I expected this from you guys long ago.
What is the OEM spark plugs for Benz?
Stop making people waste money.
You don't know shit about Benz parts, Benz is built to last.
Even when they give you their hard earned money for original parts you still go n buy substandard parts for them and claim its the best.
Its only the gullible that will listen to your likes.
Why did you creat a WhatsApp group outside this forum?
Why don't you discuss all Benz related issues here?
What are you hiding?

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
LeylowDee:

He who buy a w203 and uses xhp oil should not complain when issues occur....

Shortgun....if you like...u can decide to drive your own car with i better pass ma neighbour plugs........its all urs..
Did I tell you I have issues?
If you think your Benz can perform better than mine, I challenge you to a race!
You guys are thieves.
You created a WhatsApp group outside this forum diverting traffic from here to decieve Benz owners.
If you are genuine... Why don't you leave everything here to allow everyone have an input in your discussions.
Do you know how many peeps that have raised serious concerns about ur dubious WhatsApp Benz Group?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by goodguygonebad: 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
In your folly you forget that good quality comes with a price. If usage of fake inferior parts work on your car, you should not recommend it as the default for unsuspecting public.

If you're so good, start manufacturing your own cars and put up your specs.

shortgun:

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
shortgun:

I expected this from you guys long ago.
What is the OEM spark plugs for Benz?
Stop making people waste money.
You don't know shit about Benz parts, Benz is built to last.
Even when they give you their hard earned money for original parts you still go n buy substandard parts for them and claim its the best.
Its only the gullible that will listen to your likes.
Why did you creat a WhatsApp group outside this forum?
Why don't you discuss all Benz related issues here?
What are you hiding?

I hope you can actually defend these spurious allegations if I decide to fight back legally?

Hope you can give concrete evidences of any dubious activities or transactions I conducted with you or anyone?

Hope you can bring in witnesses?

You may be ranting and feeling funky but remember your friend Kemi Olunloyo before you enter bush.

As a side note: only a dishonest fellow that thinks others are dishonest. Alot of guys both on and off Nairaland, within and outside Nigeria has given me cash to purchase items and cars for them, and NOT 1 single complain. Its on record, go beat it.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by goodguygonebad: 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
If you don't know ask. Better still, go create your own whatsapp group and recommend cheap parts for your subscribers. I imagine @seun has made you moderator abi?

Whoever is not satisfied with the whatsapp group has a freedom to leave.

PS: The reason @shortgun was booted out of the whatsapp group was due to his recommendations for fixing Benz parts with scandalously non standard procedure. The reason it took him this long and he's still beefing baffles me.

shortgun:

You guys are thieves.
You created a WhatsApp group outside this forum diverting traffic from here to decieve Benz owners.
If you are genuine... Why don't you leave everything here to allow everyone have an input in your discussions.
Do you know how many peeps that have raised serious concerns about ur dubious WhatsApp Benz Group?

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
goodguygonebad:
If you don't know ask. Better still, go create your own whatsapp group and recommend cheap parts for your subscribers. I imagine @seun has made you moderator abi?

Whoever is not satisfied with the whatsapp group has a freedom to leave.

PS: The reason @shortgun was booted out of the whatsapp group was due to his recommendations for fixing Benz parts with scandalously non standard procedure. The reason it took him this long and he's still beefing baffles me.

Oga stop why are you lying?
I left the group when I couldn't stand ur frauds anymore.
I believe you remembered how many times I was added in the group and I left on my own?
I will always fight fraudulent people like you anytime, anyday.
You can't fool people like me!
I know what your aims are.
If you you are genuine, why do you keep diverting traffic from here to ur WhatsApp group?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
kingreign:

I hope you can actually defend these spurious allegations if I decide to fight back legally?

Hope you can give concrete evidences of any dubious activities or transactions I conducted with you or anyone?

Hope you can bring in witnesses?

You may be ranting and feeling funky but remember your friend Kemi Olunloyo before you enter bush.

As a side note: only a dishonest fellow that thinks others are dishonest. Alot of guys both on and off Nairaland, within and outside Nigeria has given me cash to purchase items and cars for them, and NOT 1 single complain. Its on record, go beat it.
Oga answer the simple question: why are you diverting traffic from Nairaland to your Benz WhatsApp group?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by goodguygonebad: 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
Bros, please go read this thread from beginning to end before you dabble into unknown waters. Unfortunately you didn't. You stay here lashing out your frustrations on NL.

Very soon you will ask subscribers to change their harness wires to 1.5" copper cables. After all, it's all about electricity conduction abi?

shortgun:

Oga stop why are you lying?
I left the group when I couldn't stand ur frauds anymore.
I believe you remembered how many times I was added in the group and I left on my own?
I will always fight fraudulent people like you anytime, anyday.
You can't fool people like me!
I know what your aims are.
If you you are genuine, why do you keep diverting traffic from here to ur WhatsApp group?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by goodguygonebad: 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ignorant people read in order to gain knowledge. Brother read

shortgun:

Oga answer the simple question: why are you diverting traffic from Nairaland to your Benz WhatsApp group?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
shortgun:

None of your business. If you wanna stop it, meet me In court. Its not my group, rather a group of persons came together and may I remind you, that group has legal backing. Its a registered group and its portfolio is with CAC.

You wanna stop it, get a court injunction, you wanna ruin my reputation, get ready for a very tough legal battle.
QED

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by LeylowDee: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
shortgun:

You guys are thieves.

Only dumb headed fellow will prefer to weld his Car's Tierod/absorber/linkage than to replace with OEM as you have always preach.....

Am not here to race....and am not here to boast that a car is more superior...

Am here to preach the good from bad....

You can go ahead and put iron sponge in ur catpot...i careless....its ur cash..its ur car..

You were yanked off the whatsapp group when you started preaching the cut and join of tierod..(i doubt if any sane person will buy this idea of urs)

#PainedAss

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
goodguygonebad:
Bros, please go read this thread from beginning to end before you dabble into unknown waters. Unfortunately you didn't. You stay here lashing out your frustrations on NL.

Very soon you will ask subscribers to change their harness wires to 1.5" copper cables. After all, it's all about electricity conduction abi?

I know more about cars than ur ancestors.
You are d frustrated one here.
Stop making people believe they will have to spend their life savings to own a Benz..
My challenge is still open: if you think your Benz is better than mine with ur outrageous parts, let us race.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
shortgun:

I know more about cars than ur ancestors.
You are d frustrated one here.
Stop making people believe they will have to spend their life savings to own a Benz..
My challenge is still open: if you think your Benz is better than mine with ur outrageous parts, let us race.
You're only concerned about racing when you've used terrible means to keep your pile of contraption rolling along the road. What race are you even talking about?

Better let this be a joke

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
LeylowDee:

Only dumb headed fellow will prefer to weld his Car's Tierod/absorber/linkage than to replace with OEM as you have always preach.....

Am not here to race....and am not here to boast that a car is more superior...

Am here to preach the good from bad....

You can go ahead and put iron sponge in ur catpot...i careless....its ur cash..its ur car..

You were yanked off the whatsapp group when you started preaching the cut and join of tierod..(i doubt if any sane person will buy this idea of urs)

#PainedAss
grin grin grin grin
Leylow, The OEM parts importer grin
You guys should understand that its not everyone that is that gullible!
Stop diverting traffic from Nairaland to ur WhatsApp group.
Discuss all Benz related issues here for all to see if you have nothing to hide.

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.