Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (962590 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Fredo268: 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
Well, didn't take long for your people to reach out - I'm being offered 3 tables... With an unreserved apology - isn't the Internet a good thing?

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Fredo268:

Hello Eddee, had to create a new account for this. Was at your bro's club earlier and the service delivery was terrible to say the least.
Learnt of the place on a thread you mentioned the launching a while ago.

I had booked for a birthday party this evening at the VIP section, but just recieved information at the 11th hour, that for my budget only the lounge will be used. Didn't the manager and the event planners know that you'll have a gig this night before assuring me all was well last week when i made enquiries?
I'm coming to nairaland, because i insisted i knew you from the platform and asked the receptionist to call you, which she did - you came, didn't even alight from your vehicle and elected to speak with the manager alone and didn't even bother to ask of me, rather asked him to give me a PR drink of my choice for my birthday as per nairaland person and still Ok'd the lounge idea.

I'm not after gifts, i want the place i reserved to be available for me and my friends, the most annoying thing is before I could walk up to you to decline your drink offer, you were backing out of the building in an ash colored Infiniti.

Asked the receptionist to call you again, and I quote you verbatim "since there's no prior financial commitment, let him meet the manager and sort out his differences, kindly ensure he has the assurances of my regards bla bla bla bla..."

I understand you may not run the place directly, but at least you should have insisted they honor the agreement. There is enough space to go round, and only a corner will be utilised by me and my friends.

I feel sad, i expected better - a bouncer just informed that since no initial deposit was made, the club was under no obligation to allow me access to the section I had already booked for my party. Because your Friday's are exclusive - and so on, and so forth.

I won't be using the club nor the hotel again, i felt I should inform you. We I wouldn't have come here if you'd just spent 2-3 mins to force them to handle this issue.

Eddee so you now cruise an Infinity?

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Fredo268:
Well, didn't take long for your people to reach out - I'm being offered 3 tables... With an unreserved apology - isn't the Internet a good thing?
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
Fredo268:

Hello Fred,

First and foremost, I apologise for the inconveniences you've faced. Not making any excuses but you've raised some salient points, I'll try to address. I'm not involved in the running of that business, and left the office briefly because I was informed that ' a friend from online or something like that was making a scene ' and was demanding to see me - didn't know you were still upstairs when i drove in, and the manager was already at the car park - so there was no need to come inside. Besides, that Infiniti won't start immediately, if you turn it off. A CPS issue, which I am yet to fix. Couldn't leave the vehicle again because of that. Managing it for the time being.

Secondly, there's no justification for their actions or inactions. But, it's no secret that club managers or supervisors have a monthly target to meet, and the last thing he needs is anyone undermining his authority unnecessarily. You had a verbal agreement, good and fine, but the budget you informed them of initially is different from what you are proposing to spend today.

Finally, no offence but clubs sell tables, a birthday on a Friday night will take up precious space - and the profit margins or price markups for your selected drink outlay isn't commensurate with the space that will be occupied, infact some of those drinks aren't sold in the VIP area.

I'm glad we've spoken and settled this, happy birthday bro. Next time man up and post with your main moniker or this method of seeking redress won't work.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Eddee so you now cruise an Infinity?

The M35, Merc isn't in a condition to be driven. Howdy big man?

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
Eddee:

The M35, Merc isn't in a condition to be driven. Howdy big man?
Hehehe that man cast you... Good you sorted him out. I'm chilled

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Fredo268: 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Hehehe that man cast you... Good you sorted him out. I'm chilled

He won't be doing damage control, if he had settled this issue earlier, deep down I knew he could, but he wasn't willing to. My main issue was trying to inform people of a change of venue this late. We are good now, no more issues.

To Eddee, I apologise if I've altered your evening plans. Peace out bro!

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
Eddee:

Hello Fred,

First and foremost, I apologise for the inconveniences you've faced. Not making any excuses but you've raised some salient points, I'll try to address. I'm not involved in the running of that business, and left the office briefly because I was informed that ' a friend from online or something like that was making a scene ' and was demanding to see me - didn't know you were still upstairs when i drove in, and the manager was already at the car park - so there was no need to come inside. Besides, that Infiniti won't start immediately, if you turn it off. A CPS issue, which I am yet to fix. Couldn't leave the vehicle again because of that. Managing it for the time being.

Secondly, there's no justification for their actions or inactions. But, it's no secret that club managers or supervisors have a monthly target to meet, and the last thing he needs is anyone undermining his authority unnecessarily. You had a verbal agreement, good and fine, but the budget you informed them of initially is different from what you are proposing to spend today.

Finally, no offence but clubs sell tables, a birthday on a Friday night will take up precious space - and the profit margins or price markups for your selected drink outlay isn't commensurate with the space that will be occupied, infact some of those drinks aren't sold in the VIP area.

I'm glad we've spoken and settled this, happy birthday bro. Next time man up and post with your main moniker or this method of seeking redress won't work.

Lol, CPS na regular VK/VQ wahala.

Mature reply, too.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
Fredo268:

He won't be doing damage control, if he had settled this issue earlier, deep down I knew he could, but he wasn't willing to. My main issue was trying to inform people of a change of venue this late. We are good now, no more issues.

To Eddee, I apologise if I've altered your evening plans. Peace out bro!
Good. Cyberpeace.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Lol, CPS na regular VK/VQ wahala.

Mature reply, too.

Thanks bros. The guy man get every right to vex, however for this club/hotel hustle dem no dey look Uche face, if not you go bankrupt!

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
Eddee:

Thanks bros. The guy man get every right to vex, however for this club/hotel hustle dem no dey look Uche face, if not you go bankrupt!

Of course, numbers first.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
Eddee:

But come o, your real name na Eddee cheesy

I'm asking because I can't place how he put a name to this friend from online grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by mammanbawa: 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
Eddee remains the king of matured responses on this street
No cap
I wish to be like you

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ak22(m): 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
Please where can I get this wiper cover for 2009 slk

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
rationalmind:

But come o, your name for real life na Eddee cheesy

I'm asking because I can't place how he put a name to this friend from online grin

Name is Edet, Most friends know me as Eddee offline . wink - I know how he placed the name, long story.

mammanbawa:
Eddee remains the king of matured responses on this street
No cap
I wish to be like you

I no see need to drag the issue, he wants tables. He has them now, and besides can't afford to turn away customers now.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
Eddee:

Name is Edet, Most friends know me as Eddee offline. wink - I know how he placed the name, long story.

Interesting shocked
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
rationalmind:

Interesting shocked

I spoke of the launching of the outfit sometime ago and provided invites to some persons who were interested. Name nor phone number was hidden, have nothing to be worried about - most persons on cartalk are friends outside... Just disappointed he didn't use his main moniker to complain, wonder what assuage people derive creating wanton identities online.

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
Eddee:

I spoke of the launching of the outfit sometime ago and provided invites to some persons who were interested. Name nor phone number wasn't hidden, have nothing to be worried about - most persons on cartalk are friends outside... Just disappointed he didn't use his main moniker to complain, wonder what assuage people derive creating wanton identities online.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ak22(m): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
shortgun:

Oga that car looks like a bimmer, besides he didn't disclose engine power.
I know who I fit beat....have u seen where I challenged S class, AMGs, BMW, Audi e.t.c
Na Japanese cartons I dey like to humble for road.
....and yes Benz do give me hard rock multiple elections when u floor d pedels of a Benz the feeling is orgasmic.

Come try ham with my Lexus Sc430 na you go tired

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by NokiaN8(m): 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
want to raise my BMW E36, please can I use the spring of a Benz compressor 2002 model?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Maccoy507: 2:32am On Nov 16, 2019
Okay
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 16, 2019
NokiaN8:
want to raise my BMW E36, please can I use the spring of a Benz compressor 2002 model?
Blasphemy. Find uboma if you're serious

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by uboma(m): 5:47am On Nov 16, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Blasphemy. Find uboma if you're serious

Lols

Some persons have no business owning and driving a BMW car.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nakoks(m): 5:58am On Nov 16, 2019
uboma:

Lols

BMW don enter benz,why didn't he ask that question on BMW thread.The guy dey fear him head

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 16, 2019
Eddee:

I spoke of the launching of the outfit sometime ago and provided invites to some persons who were interested. Name nor phone number wasn't hidden, have nothing to be worried about - most persons on cartalk are friends outside... Just disappointed he didn't use his main moniker to complain, wonder what assuage people derive creating wanton identities online.

There's no other person more qualified to answer this other than the Ekiti lecturer, let's wait for his robust response cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 16, 2019
uboma:

Lols

And Mercedes Benz.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by megastu(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2019
Hi Smart choice.

Its been a minute. I will like to connect. 08037178687
Smartchoiice:

Lobatan
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nakoks(m): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2019
rationalmind:

There's no other person more qualified to answer this other than the Ekiti lecturer, let's wait for his robust response cheesy

Only one of the smartest and most brilliant mind can achieve that.If you think i am lying try to create and manage 2 monica for 2 days

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
megastu:
Hi Smart choice.

Its been a minute. I will like to connect.
De Bungalow. I loyal.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by banky3w(m): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
ak22:

Come try ham with my Lexus Sc430 na you go tired
You're beginning to interest me. Sc430, Slk too cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
Who does that... How can any reasonable one compare Toyota with benz ... It's like comparing Casio watch with Rolex chronograph

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
KINGreignn:
Chaiiiiii! This is terrorist invasion of Mercedes Benz thread o! Abeg we call for truce.
they want recognition... Ask them how many Toyota has ever won a grand prix, formulary 1 or any serious race

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: Ivan18888888888

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.