Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (962717 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
nurey:

foul language will not be tolerated please be warned

Mate, I wasn't referring to anyone. So I can't use the word "idiot" on Nairaland?

Wakanda BS Hate Speech Bill is that?

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nurey(m): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Mate, I wasn't referring to anyone. So I can't use the word "idiot" on Nairaland?

My brother you can twist and turn English all you want, but we are grown-ups here not kindergarten children.

please let's be matured, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
nurey:

My brother you can twist and turn English all you want, but we are grown-ups here not kindergarten children.

please let's be matured, thank you.

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Okeyworlu: 2:49am On Jan 17, 2020
Gents is Benz ML 350 2010 - 2011, a nice for use and economical? What are its major problems..

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 17, 2020
Mercedes Benz...... The best or nothing!!

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Bizzyliss(m): 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
Okeyworlu:
Gents is Benz ML 350 2010 - 2011, a nice for use and economical? What are its major problems..
when e reach maintenance, big hole go de ur pocket
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
Bizzyliss:
when e reach maintenance, big hole go de ur pocket
Maintenance or repair?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Bizzyliss(m): 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Maintenance or repair?
both o cos replacement of shocks, arms and transmission oil na still maintenance
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
Bizzyliss:
both o cos replacement of shocks, arms and transmission oil na still maintenance
Shocks and arms is repair. Transmission oil is never cheap for any vehicle. So what else.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Bizzyliss(m): 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Shocks and arms is repair. Transmission oil is never cheap for any vehicle. So what else.
ok go and compare the prices of liqui moly top tec 1600 and den WS and check the price of rear sam. Den come back here cos i have used that particular 010 ml 350 4matic
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
Bizzyliss:
ok go and compare the prices of liqui moly top tec 1600 and den WS and check the price of rear sam. Den come back here cos i have used that particular 010 ml 350 4matic
Well I understand your point. Hence my reluctance to upgrade my car due to plethora of reliability issues with newer Merc models.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Well I understand your point. Hence my reluctance to upgrade my car due to plethora of reliability issues with newer Merc models.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
rationalmind:

It's a fact bro. Life is more than vehicles.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

You're very rude. Nurey is NOT your mate. You are a youth corper!!

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nurey(m): 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Thank you for standing up for US sir, but the matter has been settled amicably sir. Let's allow bygones be bygones

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor250: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
Smartchoiice:

You say what? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
Smartchoiice:

And you've gotten old, old man. Or, should I say, old clown?

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
Heaven.lyBang:

And you've gotten old, old man. Or, should I say, old clown?
nurey:

Thank you for standing up for US sir, but the matter has been settled amicably sir. Let's allow bygones be bygones
See his last post. He obviously hasn't learnt any lesson. I expect a sanction or I'd be forced to respond with his father who obviously should be my mate

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
conductor250:

You say what? cheesy cheesy
Let's go to the foreign affairs section fa
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nakoks(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Abey when this pikin go pass out make this corper thing end.The silly corper working with me is leaving next month.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nurey(m): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Smartchoiice:

See his last post. He obviously hasn't learnt any lesson. I expect a sanction or I'd be forced to respond with his father who obviously should be my mate

He has been sanctioned

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Bizzyliss(m): 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
Smartchoiice:

they aint reliable compared to japanese, i used the w164 late model and my friend is using the w166 and i knew how much he bought steering rack and water pump
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
LET'S SETTLE THIS RIGHT NOW! when we are talking Mercedes, please don't bring c class into the conversation. That is NOT a Mercedes. It's an excuse for Mercedes to sell to people who would otherwise not be able to drive a Mercedes.

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
nakoks:

Abey when this pikin go pass out make this corper thing end.The silly corper working with me is leaving next month.
He was part of the last batch that just left camp. I stopped taking corpers few years back... A lot of them are too lazy preferring to stay live on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
radautoworks:
LET'S SETTLE THIS RIGHT NOW! when we are talking Mercedes, please don't bring c class into the conversation. That is NOT a Mercedes. It's an excuse for Mercedes do sell to people who would otherwise not be able to drive a Mercedes.
I dey always gbadun you....go big or go home...

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
Bizzyliss:
they aint reliable compared to japanese, i used the w164 late model and my friend is using the w166 and i knew how much he bought steering rack and water pump
I have gotten affordable offers for the ML severally...but I always love to pass along..... Don't ask why?

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
nurey:

He has been sanctioned
Fair enough.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by mammanbawa: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
radautoworks:
LET'S SETTLE THIS RIGHT NOW! when we are talking Mercedes, please don't bring c class into the conversation. That is NOT a Mercedes. It's an excuse for Mercedes do sell to people who would otherwise not be able to drive a Mercedes.

The w205 is just an advanced CLA
I so much hate that infotainment system
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Iogobenz(m): 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
radautoworks:
what badge does it carry undecided Toyota?
Somehow one lady in Lagos suddenly feels she is in the board of directors at Stuttgart undecided
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
Iogobenz:
what badge does it carry undecided Toyota?
Somehow one lady in Lagos suddenly feels she is in the board of directors at Stuttgart undecided
Mtcheew

Don't mind her jor ROFL. E pain you?

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Iogobenz(m): 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
radautoworks:

Don't mind her jor ROFL. E pain you?
Well,not really.
Was just wondering where the outburst and bogus claim came from.
Emotions I guess?Maybe it's that "time of the month" where everything irritates you.Who knows?
Well,I understand wink
How are you and the baby by the way?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
radautoworks:
I am very disappointed with this....how is C- Class not a Benz?
Mercedes Benz have a big family for people to choose from based on individual taste; just like any other brand.
Can u state Ur reasons why u think C-klass is not a Benz?
For all I know the C- class is even higher than some Mercedes models.
You see more of the C-klass on the road cos many people love the compactness and sportiness that comes with the C.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.