Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (964746 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Gabapentin: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
AmuDimpka:
Bros 77 no dey quote me again

Forming 2020 limited edition ... Abeg shift...

Fake lives everywhere.... 2005 is not what you can drive leave us make we dey drive am!

you funny sha

you love to make fun of, and troll Japanese heritage cars all the time, it's one of your favorite things to do

I always thought it was just beef, but now I understand that it's coming from a serious inferiority disorder

you need help bros
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Gabapentin:

lol

your problem is more than just plain ignorance

your problem is malicious and malignant ignorance and naivete

there is so much that you don't know, you're showing a screenshot about the Nissan Skyline and you think you're insulting heavenlybang's Infiniti because it's based on a car as legendary as the skyline

your ignorance runs deep

Make u carry your 2000 Nissan infiniti ... As in Nissan shift !
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Literally a village idiot. grin
This guy is fun af. It's like conversing with a 6-year-old.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Gabapentin: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
AmuDimpka:

You dey mind that fake ass nigger .... Ask am where I tell am say that I dey drive 99 model...even seff...

That dude is bleeped.... Including your gang

He said that 2005 c class is old... My ML is 04/05 also... Even in Stuttgart they still drive 05 c klasse.... I am here to burst their stupidity and lies... With their stupid cartel or gang.... They have disgraced them severally

Even halima83 was mad at them ((you included ) ... All the threads they keep fooling around ! Nobody takes them serious again ...

Punks everywhere

bros, if you cannot stand the heat, get out of the kitchen

you go yab Japanese, you go dey happy

when person just drop one small one for you, you just spark dey vex dey take am personal

its not that serious o

if online comments pain you as much as you have shown, then stop trolling others
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
Gabapentin:

bros, you drive an ml320

what is the difference between 1999 and 2003 or 2004 for such an old and outdated box on wheels?

so na the 99 dey pain you like this, ok we upgrade it to 2000

your jalopy na 2000 ml320

hope that brings you some relief

Your stupidity is that you don't know the basic difference between 2005 and 1999 ML 320, BRABUS ML and ML AMG 55....Idiots

Well I don't blame you

Ignorance is bliss.... Bask in it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
Gabapentin:

bros, if you cannot stand the heat, get out of the kitchen

you go yab Japanese, you go dey happy

when person just drop one small one for you, you just spark dey vex dey take am personal

its not that serious o

if online comments pain you as much as you have shown, then stop trolling others

I am the heat ! I am here to plume feathers.... They have lied for so long ... You folks

Idiots talking that C klasse is an old car .. I mean 2005 yet your clown is driving ordinary Nissan Infiniti 2000 model....

Chai

Oya change your Monika again

We dey here ...gidigba

. go carry your Nissan drive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Gabapentin: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Your stupidity is that you don't know the basic difference between 2005 and 1999 ML 320... Well I don't blame you

lol, this must have really hurt your feelings

the conglomerate, come and apologize

was it the towing van part or the 99 part

loool
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
Literally a village idiot. grin
This guy is fun af. It's like conversing with a 6-year-old.
.. and you are biggest of the fools! Just look at this thread the way they insult you...

It seems your stupidity is factory fitted ! It follows you everywhere you go !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
Gabapentin:

lol, this must have really hurt your feelings

the conglomerate, come and apologize

was it the towing van part or the 99 part

loool

Na apology go kill you there... Ozuor
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Gabapentin: 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
AmuDimpka:

I am the heat ! I am here to plume feathers.... They have lied for so long ... You folks

Idiots talking that C klasse is an old car .. I mean 2005 yet your clown is driving ordinary Nissan Infiniti 2000 model....

Chai

Oya change your Monika again

We dey here ...gidigba

. go carry your Nissan drive

hehehehe

now I know exactly how to trigger you, expect more of this in future

lol for such a Japanese car troll, your skin is wayyyyyy too thin

I bet you have tears in your eyes as you type

chai bloody sunday
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Gabapentin: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
Literally a village idiot. grin This guy is fun af. It's like conversing with a 6-year-old.

its astonishing
he has the mental fortitude and emotional intelligence of a toddler
throwing tantrums up and down because someone said he drives a 1999 car
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
Gabapentin:

hehehehe

now I know exactly how to trigger you, expect more of this in future

lol for such a Japanese car troll, your skin is wayyyyyy too thin

I bet you have tears in your eyes as you type

chai bloody sunday

Clowns... Thank Lord nobody takes you guys serious again

They have dragged you folks a lot...

Make I no go derail this beautiful thread ...

They said he who chases a mad man is inevitably mad

Go and eat mama thank you and tell your clowning friend to change the transmission of his old Nissan ! As in Nissan 2000 model!

Everywhere they insult una ... Una no dey shame seff?

As old as you guys you derail thread, maybe you guys are still kids....

Idiots

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Gabapentin:

its astonishing

he has the mental fortitude and emotional intelligence of a toddler

throwing tantrums up and down because someone said he drives a 1999 car

So easy to rev up his engines. Plus the complete lack of self-awareness is just hilarious.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

So easy to rev up his engines. Plus the complete lack of self-awareness is just hilarious.

Quit fooling around! You have been insulted in all the threads .. go change your Nissan engines !

Mr British cars are unreliable...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Gabapentin: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Your stupidity is that you don't know the basic difference between 2005 and 1999 ML 320... Well I don't blame you

but wait o

you were the person that said age is just a number for Mercedes Benz cars

you also said a 2005 Mercedes is better than a 2015 Toyota

so why are you so upset that someone said you drive a 1999 Mercedes

I mean, if age is just a number, why are you so hurt by the 1999 comment?

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Gabapentin:

but wait o

Who be this one ... Shift !

Let me read more important folks ? You are asking me stupid questions!

As in defender of universe!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Gabapentin: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Gabapentin:

but wait o

lmao

common sense and logic don jam childish intelligence
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Gabapentin: 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Gabapentin:

but wait o
sorry, 2000 Mercedes
I said I would upgrade the 1999 to 2000
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Gabapentin: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
the guy don dey avoid the question, he knows the question has exposed his childishness

so many characters in this section

you diss Toyota, you diss Infiniti, you diss Nissan

but person dash you small yab, you vex like this

wonders

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Gabapentin:
the guy don dey avoid the question, he knows the question has exposed his childishness

so many characters in this section

you diss Toyota, you diss Infiniti, you diss Nissan

but person dash you small yab, you vex like this

wonders
Dude shift!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
shortgun:

What is your problem? Do you make any amount talking down on Mercedes Benz vehicles?
Someone said he wants to buy a benz and here you are telling him not to.
To you everyone must drive a Japanese. angry
You are becoming a nuisance on this thread angry angry
Nonsense
lol

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
shortgun:

You must be a fool to come to benz thread and tell people not to buy benz.
Idiot I have ur time this morning.
llool
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
cc: Marpol, pls sanitize this thread. Things are spiraling out of hand quickly.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by asamwababy: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
AmuDimpka:
.. and you are biggest of the fools! Just look at this thread the way they insult you...

It seems your stupidity is factory fitted ! It follows you everywhere you go !

You better go and eat hot jollof rice and leave that NYSC corper alone with his infiniti grin

They sell yummy one's on campus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by chukel(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
Na wa o. Heavenlybang, gabapentin warrisit. Make una free Benz group naa. In fact, heavenlybang I de come collect that ur Infiniti. I get 04 ML wey I wan give you. You must drive it. Please enough of the exchange. Not healthy at all. E don do. Kingrein, i go collect ur wife Infiniti too. U na 98 ML I go give you and u must drive it. We should coexist as brothers please. Dick of dimkpa, e don do. Enough o. It's not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by oride: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Gabapentin:

lol

your problem is more than just plain ignorance

your problem is malicious and malignant ignorance and naivete

there is so much that you don't know, you're showing a screenshot about the Nissan Skyline and you think you're insulting heavenlybang's Infiniti because it's based on a car as legendary as the skyline

your ignorance runs deep
. I'm still in shock over his assertions that a 2005 C class is better than a 2015 Corolla.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
chukel:
Na wa o. Heavenlybang, gabapentin warrisit. Make una free Benz group naa. In fact, heavenlybang I de come collect that ur Infiniti. I get 04 ML wey I wan give you. You must drive it. Please enough of the exchange. Not healthy at all. E don do. Kingrein, i go collect ur wife Infiniti too. U na 98 ML I go give you and u must drive it. We should coexist as brothers please. Dick of dimkpa, e don do. Enough o. It's not worth it.

But I no dey follow am argue na. Check am na.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
asamwababy:

You better go and eat hot jollof rice and leave that NYSC corper alone with his infiniti grin

They sell yummy one's on campus.

No wonder... He is even a Corp member seff... Kids everywhere

Thanks for the clarification

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
oride:
. I'm still in shock over his assertions that a 2005 C class is better than a 2015 Corolla.
.. and 2005 c klasse is better than 2015 Corolla in all ramifications.... From safety features to handling ....

If you know you know... Deal with it and tell your guy to go change his Nissan infiniti gears.... I never knew that the clown is an NYSC ....
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Where is your clearance letters .... When you get your discharge certificate you can come for proper conversation....

They said that you are still an NYSC boy ..no wonder you have a career in trolling and your gang of boys !

No wonder! The boyish things and gangs

....with your handed me down Nissan Infiniti the 2000 model
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
chukel:

The clown with his gangs are notorious here in this Nairaland constituting nuisannce in every thread!

One idiot dey claim that he doesn't drive 2005 cars... Maybe he is Elon Musk! Driving 2020 cars limited edition....they should leave those that drive 2005 /06 cars !

Fake asses up and down . .. I learnt his friend is just NYSC boy...

Tell them to behave themselves here! Their trolling is not accepted here and can't be tolerated!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ibbabah: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
I greet you my people. Hope we are good? This thread or group has given or exposed us to more knowledge about the kind of cars we drive. But of recent, we have had more of fights than attending to people who needs urgent help. You will all agree with me that, whatever we argue upon here adds no penny to anyone’s pocket. Whatever brand of car we defend, remember that the manufacturers don’t know you and won’t pay you for buying their cars. Those who wish to buy a car of 20 years is their business not ours. And those who drive a car of 2015 and above is their business not ours. We all have our priorities, our priorities can’t be same. All of us were not born same day and even twins never came out same time. That’s to tell you that some sort of argument is very insignificant in our lives. When God created us, he did not come looking for any of u here to consult. We must not buy a car to impress people. Even if people keep praising the car from today until the world ends, that won’t gain you anything not even a ticket to heaven. So what is the argument about? We put our ourselves into seriously problem bcus we want to impress people. Those who praise or sing how beautiful ur car is, how much have they given you to maybe buy fuel or replace a broken part in ur car? So you can see that is baseless. We don’t buy cars bcus of people, we buy car bcus we are in need of it. If anyone here perceived that older cars with age of 20 years shouldn’t be patronized, the person can quickly seek for the ban of such importation through the National Assembly. Now for those who think buying a car that is not more than five or seven years, let me tell you it is bcus u have the means or that’s ur priorities. You think bcus u drive a car of less than five or seven years u are exempted from road crashes? Or the FG will call you and pay you? Whatever car we go for is based on our income and priorities. We all started from the scratch, no one was born and became rich over night. A process was involved in this growth.
I still want to remind us that, whatever kind of car we drive can never win us a ticket to heaven. We shouldn’t buy cars to impress people. Anyone who mocks you about the age of ur car is on his own and doesn’t have work to do.
Lastly, I want to implore us to respect people’s option. For one to come and seek your advice means such an individual has made up his mind for the car brand. All he’s asking is, which model among the brand will fit him. Let us fight less and enjoy God’s given grace.
Regards.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.