Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Pls Guys Which I.T Courses Can I Go For - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Guys Which I.T Courses Can I Go For (996 Views)

Which Online Courses Can The House Suggest For Me / I Want My Son To Be A Programmer, How Do I Go About It / Which I. C. T Program Is/are More Lucrative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys Which I.T Courses Can I Go For by Micalex: 5:06pm On May 21, 2019
I have knowledge of computer, I really wanna take in an I.T course...

So which guys?
Re: Pls Guys Which I.T Courses Can I Go For by greatnaija01: 5:16pm On May 21, 2019
AM BAFFLED WITH YOUR QUESTION IN MANY WAYS.

pls are we YOU?

is it NOT your life?

how are we involved?

if you have a purpose for you life and future then why ask US who do not know you and may care less.?

Am shocked you have money to spend on the opinions of people here.

NO EXCUSE OR ARGUMENT YOU GIVE CAN JUSTIFY THIS.

If an IT guy comes here and advises you to do 2D+3D ANIMATION then you have to hope you have his kind of BRAIN.... not everyone is build for designs.

If someone else comes and says you should go for SOFTWARE or JAVA programming.... I hope by now you get my gist. YOU ARE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT HUMAN BEING... your brain is wired differently... this is not a JOINT TASK FORCE... this is you LIFE.

sIT DOWN and KNOW YOURSELF FIRST then make a CHOICE.

ALL BRANCHES OF ICT ARE LUCRATIVE.

consider this and people should stop asking some kind of annoying questions.... else one day someone will come and ask HOW MANY CHILDREN SHOULD I HAVE.? mtchew

Micalex:

So which guys?
Re: Pls Guys Which I.T Courses Can I Go For by asalimpo(m): 6:46pm On May 21, 2019
greatnaija01:
AM BAFFLED WITH YOUR QUESTION IN MANY WAYS.

pls are we YOU?

is it NOT your life?

how are we involved?

if you have a purpose for you life and future then why ask US who do not know you and may care less.?

Am shocked you have money to spend on the opinions of people here.

NO EXCUSE OR ARGUMENT YOU GIVE CAN JUSTIFY THIS.

If an IT guy comes here and advises you to do 2D+3D ANIMATION then you have to hope you have his kind of BRAIN.... not everyone is build for designs.

If someone else comes and says you should go for SOFTWARE or JAVA programming.... I hope by now you get my gist. YOU ARE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT HUMAN BEING... your brain is wired differently... this is not a JOINT TASK FORCE... this is you LIFE.

sIT DOWN and KNOW YOURSELF FIRST then make a CHOICE.

ALL BRANCHES OF ICT ARE LUCRATIVE.

consider this and people should stop asking some kind of annoying questions.... else one day someone will come and ask HOW MANY CHILDREN SHOULD I HAVE.? mtchew

so when should he read this your unhelpful sarcastic post? In the am or pm?

And what's your business with marraige is that what he was talking about?

When he marries what kind of car should he buy or should he wait till electric cars are affordable nd mainstream?
Re: Pls Guys Which I.T Courses Can I Go For by asalimpo(m): 6:55pm On May 21, 2019
Micalex:

So which guys?
my dear, you've got to elaborate if you wanna get help. No1 inside ur ori (i.e head). Tell us a bit more about yourself, the skillz u hav with computer so far nd so on?
Theyre many branches nd sub branches in tech.
What is ur motivation? Money? Knowledge etc.
Do ur research. Google is your friend. So is youtube. After doing your thorough research,you may come bck here to ask around for directions. Hopefully some1 will reply you. This place isnt too keen on replying soon though. Cheers. Remember me when you IPO (RESEARCH THAT jargon? It's one of d many you'll b tossing about soon)
Re: Pls Guys Which I.T Courses Can I Go For by EvilSec: 11:28pm On May 23, 2019
Micalex:

So which guys?
What computer knowledge? Using Mavis Beacon??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

E-commerce Web App Like Konga And Jumia / I Need This ASAP / Google Launches Africa's First Developer's Space In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.