Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Right Or Wrong Not Rich Or Not Rich - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Right Or Wrong Not Rich Or Not Rich (1164 Views)

DSS Officers Now Checking Vehicle Particulars. Right Or Wrong? / Get Rich Or Die Trying: 18yrs Old Yahoo Boy Run Mad & Go Naked On The Street(vid / Protest March To Coza Church, Abuja?. Right Or Wrong . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right Or Wrong Not Rich Or Not Rich by constancefriday(m): 5:35pm On May 21, 2019
The excuse is that the economy is bad, it's our money that they've stolen etc
What more? Justice is for sale, anything goes when money exchanges hands. Even a top ranked friend of mine said, even when a person is killed, as long as money exchanges hands, injustuce is permitted.
Last time i checked, that's not how things go in developed countries.
Before Development becomes visible openly in our various sectors such as Education, Infrastructure, Economy etc it first has to occur in minds, hearts and systems.
In commumities where customs are shaped to be "part with money and you'll have": Chieftancy titles, Sociological reverence etc (i call them Honor for sale titles which from a right minded and clearsighted analysis aren't honors at all but are a curse on the lands of those who sold it for money rather than issue it out to encourage good values) Youths are misled to think having it by any means is the way.
In many platforms and quarters some Folks are very symphathetic with Internet Fraudsters (aka: Yahoo Boys or Yahoo+) they have no inkling what level of damage they do to the image of the Country.
Currently in Nigeria PayPal is not available, and has most likely been willfully made unavailable by it's owners in Nigeria, most likely for the fear of another level of rip off by these Experts in ripping other People off.
Leaders in Political offices are very bad examples to emulate. If the Son of a Politician has millions of dollars to spend as he wishes while Youth who are his mates that live within the Country can barely boast of 3 complete meals a day.
That is enough to drive a maladaptive wild and berserk.
When they snipe or flick the White Folks, you clap for them and give them Chieftancy titles, but when they call you and trick you into releasing Your bank account details, then completely drain your bank accounts of all it's contents, You should clap for them and add another feather to their cap.
Few minutes ago, i received a phone call from someone who claimed to be a staff of Stanbic IBTC on the exact phone number i used as my SMS alert line.
He asked for my Debit Card details etc etc (they must have discovered somehow i had good sums in that bank ) i asked him for his name, he failed to respond, the branch he was calling from? No response.
It became very obvious to me he had bad motives.
Lately i'm very careful how i deal with online cash transactions.
I've requested for some of my ATM cards to be blocked often due to suspicious online activities.
I'm even very much aware that some of my rivals are poaching my social media handles to phish for some of my credit card details (they know i'm very active on social media).
These are all one and the same evil. Fraud is fraud, evil is evil, and God frowns at it. You may have an excuse for it but the fact that it's bad and evil.
The Harvest of evil is often greater than the seed of evil. One seed of maize yields a plant of maize with many cobs of seeds.
So rather than sow evil deeds, sow good deeds, shun internet fraud, repent from it and channel your energies into things that are good and productive, e.g Humanitarian works or entrepreneurship.
I'm aware that some of these poachers were hired by my rivals to get at me, and i wonder how such kind of a person should be regarded as a Preacher by the public.
If Yahoo Boys have the front seats in your Cathedrals i wonder what gospel you're preaching? I'm sure it's the gospel of Satan.
If you're a fraudster, a thief and i know you're a thief, i will tell you to repent rather than drop hacked, phished and stolen money at the Apostles feet.
You may get away with it but you will end up leaving a calamitious time bomb for your next generation.
The Bible is full of People who got away with what they did "somehow" but had their Children pay so dearly for it.
Will Your Children be paying for the evil you did today or will they be reaping the fruits and harvests of all the good seeds you've sown today? No good deed is wasted. GOD is watching You.
God is concerned about You deeds being right or wrong, not You being Rich or not Rich.
Being Rich in Men's eye is a very wild gulf away from being Rich in God's eye. Never think that having an overflow of cash money is a symptom of GOD'S Validation.
You may have that but yet be an enemy of GOD even though you're a Preacher. Yes, one can be a Preacher and yet be an enemy of GOD. Actions speak louder than words.
Most Youths go into crime because they're oppressed or depressed. Many blame the political class for the economic torment they're into, who allowed them in? They can't be on that seat if you didn't allow them to be there.
Prof. Pat Utomi in his book titled WHY NOT which was reveiwed in Vanguards Newspapers today (21/5/2019) says that "Good People" don't get voted during elections, that's why the nation is bleeped up.
Like a Lady who complains that all Men are devils but walks out on the love advances of a good Man and rolls with Oafs, Thugs and Loafers, Nigerian Politics has been a banty between the Greedy and the Gullible.
Only the Gullible can become the victims of the Greedy. So what is the way out of this oppressive Political torment you complain about too often?
Answer: DON'T BE GULLIBLE.
Read 1 Timothy 6:6
It's either this or like the CBN Governor, plus other experts have predicted, the worse lies ahead. I can only pray for you that you will heed this advise, and secure yourselves from GOD'S WRATH.
Dear Nigerians and Africans
N:B - Naira Marley, a notorious internet fraudster was arrested recently. This is a Prophetic warning to all internet fraudsters aka Yahoo Boys, judgement has been passed on your cases. Those who fail to repent will fall. God is watching You.

Apostle Constance Friday is the Most Supreme Shepherd of Real Life Missions Org. A global gospel preaching organization. He's a Preacher, Teacher, Writer, Philantropist and a Humanitarian.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Right Or Wrong Not Rich Or Not Rich by ademchij: 4:21am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
What more? Justice is for sale, anything goes when money exchanges hands. Even a top ranked friend of mine said, even when a person is killed, as long as money exchanges hands, injustuce is permitted.
Before Development becomes visible openly in our various sectors such as Education, Infrastructure, Economy etc it first has to occur in minds, hearts and systems.
In commumities where customs are shaped to be "part with money and you'll have": Chieftancy titles, Sociological reverence etc (i call them Honor for sale titles which from a right minded and clearsighted analysis aren't honors at all but are a curse on the lands of those who sold it for money rather than issue it out to encourage good values) Youths are misled to think having it by any means is the way.
In many platforms and quarters some Folks are very symphathetic with Internet Fraudsters (aka: Yahoo Boys or Yahoo+) they have no inkling what level of damage they do to the image of the Country.
Currently in Nigeria PayPal is not available, and has most likely been willfully made unavailable by it's owners in Nigeria, most likely for the fear of another level of rip off by these Experts in ripping other People off.
Leaders in Political offices are very bad examples to emulate. If the Son of a Politician has millions of dollars to spend as he wishes while Youth who are his mates that live within the Country can barely boast of 3 complete meals a day.
When they snipe or flick the White Folks, you clap for them and give them Chieftancy titles, but when they call you and trick you into releasing Your bank account details, then completely drain your bank accounts of all it's contents, You should clap for them and add another feather to their cap.
Few minutes ago, i received a phone call from someone who claimed to be a staff of Stanbic IBTC on the exact phone number i used as my SMS alert line.
He asked for my Debit Card details etc etc (they must have discovered somehow i had good sums in that bank ) i asked him for his name, he failed to respond, the branch he was calling from? No response.
I've requested for some of my ATM cards to be blocked often due to suspicious online activities.
I'm even very much aware that some of my rivals are poaching my social media handles to phish for some of my credit card details (they know i'm very active on social media).
These are all one and the same evil. Fraud is fraud, evil is evil, and God frowns at it. You may have an excuse for it but the fact that it's bad and evil.
The Harvest of evil is often greater than the seed of evil. One seed of maize yields a plant of maize with many cobs of seeds.
So rather than sow evil deeds, sow good deeds, shun internet fraud, repent from it and channel your energies into things that are good and productive, e.g Humanitarian works or entrepreneurship.
I'm aware that some of these poachers were hired by my rivals to get at me, and i wonder how such kind of a person should be regarded as a Preacher by the public.
If Yahoo Boys have the front seats in your Cathedrals i wonder what gospel you're preaching? I'm sure it's the gospel of Satan.
If you're a fraudster, a thief and i know you're a thief, i will tell you to repent rather than drop hacked, phished and stolen money at the Apostles feet.
You may get away with it but you will end up leaving a calamitious time bomb for your next generation.
The Bible is full of People who got away with what they did "somehow" but had their Children pay so dearly for it.
Will Your Children be paying for the evil you did today or will they be reaping the fruits and harvests of all the good seeds you've sown today? No good deed is wasted. GOD is watching You.
God is concerned about You deeds being right or wrong, not You being Rich or not Rich.
Being Rich in Men's eye is a very wild gulf away from being Rich in God's eye. Never think that having an overflow of cash money is a symptom of GOD'S Validation.
You may have that but yet be an enemy of GOD even though you're a Preacher. Yes, one can be a Preacher and yet be an enemy of GOD. Actions speak louder than words.
Most Youths go into crime because they're oppressed or depressed. Many blame the political class for the economic torment they're into, who allowed them in? They can't be on that seat if you didn't allow them to be there.
Prof. Pat Utomi in his book titled WHY NOT which was reveiwed in Vanguards Newspapers today (21/5/2019) says that "Good People" don't get voted during elections, that's why the nation is bleeped up.
Like a Lady who complains that all Men are devils but walks out on the love advances of a good Man and rolls with Oafs, Thugs and Loafers, Nigerian Politics has been a banty between the Greedy and the Gullible.
Only the Gullible can become the victims of the Greedy. So what is the way out of this oppressive Political torment you complain about too often?
It's either this or like the CBN Governor, plus other experts have predicted, the worse lies ahead. I can only pray for you that you will heed this advise, and secure yourselves from GOD'S WRATH.
N:B - Naira Marley, a notorious internet fraudster was arrested recently. This is a Prophetic warning to all internet fraudsters aka Yahoo Boys, judgement has been passed on your cases. Those who fail to repent will fall. God is watching You.

Apostle Constance Friday is the Most Supreme Shepherd of Real Life Missions Org. A global gospel preaching organization. He's a Preacher, Teacher, Writer, Philantropist and a Humanitarian.
Re: Right Or Wrong Not Rich Or Not Rich by stephieok: 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
constancefriday:

Re: Right Or Wrong Not Rich Or Not Rich by Savaqe1991(m): 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
I strongly agree with you
Re: Right Or Wrong Not Rich Or Not Rich by uthlaw: 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
constancefriday:

those apostle are scammers also!

(1) (Reply)

The Latest 419 Method In Town – 2019 / Lady Caught Cheating On Her Boyfriend With A Black Man In A Hotel / Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.