Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Meet The Cheapest 4G LTE Smartphone That Is Selling Like Crazy On Jumia - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Cheapest 4G LTE Smartphone That Is Selling Like Crazy On Jumia (323 Views)

Check Out This New Smartphone That Looks Just Like Iphone 11 / How To Activate/upgrade You Phone To 3G Or 4G LTE / Android Studio Source Code Selling Like Ecommerce , Photoframe , Kids Memory Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Cheapest 4G LTE Smartphone That Is Selling Like Crazy On Jumia by Atal: 5:37pm On May 21, 2019
This is the Xiaomi Redmi Go, the cheapest 4G LTE Smartphone that is selling like crazy on Jumia. If you haven’t got this phone yet, you are out of track.
https://www.techmobile.com.ng/xiaomi-redmi-go/

Re: Meet The Cheapest 4G LTE Smartphone That Is Selling Like Crazy On Jumia by Sundrus: 6:01pm On May 21, 2019
Why e be say these new phones no dey come with earpiece(headset)

(1) (Reply)

Another House Collapse Now At Modebe Avenue In Onitsha / Help I Want To Block My Stolen Gionee Phone / I Don't Understand His Statement. What Does He Mean By That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.