Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) (69369 Views)

Ladies, Is This Fashion Or Madness / How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I / Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by NoRetreat(m): 2:24am On May 22, 2019
It turns me on

1 Like

Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by 11doubledee: 3:01am On May 22, 2019
Either ways na charm. Whether fetish(juju) or just to catch your attention(focus) on something.you know......... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by DjHypno(m): 3:27am On May 22, 2019
AnthonyAk:
see pant like parachute
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by placeofallure(f): 3:38am On May 22, 2019
Purely fashion. I wear them around my waist always. grin

6 Likes

Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 3:41am On May 22, 2019
Isokoboy, sha wan show big nyansh...
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by kenralph(m): 3:43am On May 22, 2019
placeofallure:
Purely fashion. I wear them around my waist always. grin
Can we see a sample of it?
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Mateen1000: 3:44am On May 22, 2019
Very Anyhow human being, Do bead like pesin wey won WWE

Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Olajah81: 5:09am On May 22, 2019
My own wife is over serious charm.
And l love it?
She have still born three times?
And l consult an Ifa priest?
She was decorated with d beautiful beads ...
But since then we now enjoy stable pregnant with no controversy.
Very lovely nd attractive beads

1 Like

Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Nobody: 5:23am On May 22, 2019
SageMK:
Fashion or charm?

That totally depends on the size of the woman's àss.
Epic response well done cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Nobody: 5:26am On May 22, 2019
I go fvck the winch comot for the waist bead, even her spiritual husband go send me email.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Emceesaka: 5:35am On May 22, 2019
AryaSand:
Fashion!
I wear it and I love it.

Can I see it dear?
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by mmsen: 6:10am On May 22, 2019
There is no such thing as a charm.

I wish that you people would stop this immature nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Gabson001(m): 6:16am On May 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
MUSICWRITER SAYS THAT CHARMS ONLY WORK ON THE PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE CHARMS WILL WORK ON THEM.

THERE'S NO MISTAKE IN THAT STATEMENT.
I laugh u in french, so enybody that dies believe in death?
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by remi1444: 6:17am On May 22, 2019
femi4:
Its charm, nothing fashionable about it
Brah i identify with you.
In my hostel in school, my neighbour has been jazzed by a bead wearing skank , when i moved in he was a serial cheat who switches girls on a daily but maybe Karma came back to screw him for being inhumane by getting involved with this 100 level girl. since the girl came to his life, dude hasn't been going to class he'll seldom read, now, he now echoes the mantra "School na scam" no cheating again onless the girl went for her classes.

I'm looking for a means to alert his parents about the latest developments but BTW what is my business, he is an adult enough to know he has been led astray.

2 Likes

Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 6:19am On May 22, 2019
Gabson001:
I laugh u in french, so enybody that dies believe in death?
WE DON'T BELIEVE IN DEATH.
WE KNOW FOR SURE, THAT DEATH IS A THING.

3 Likes

Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Gabson001(m): 6:21am On May 22, 2019
Omoluabi9:
How many times will this topic of ''waist beads'' be brought to the front page

What kind of shitty forum is this?
Will you keep kwayet? Go and create your own and be dropping new post every second.. You think its easy

1 Like

Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Gabson001(m): 6:22am On May 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

WE DON'T BELIEVE IN DEATH.
WE KNOW FOR SURE, THAT DEATH IS A THING.
Ok
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by backbone503(m): 6:22am On May 22, 2019
I love waist beads. It beautifies the waist and makes a girl sexually attractive.
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Hoodbilonia: 6:28am On May 22, 2019
If ita edo
Den its an okpo
If na west
Na ogume
Afonjas can do anything for ogume
Put inside food o
Pekus o
Business o
Car o
House o
For low waist o
Dey love ogume
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by cvibe2: 6:37am On May 22, 2019
To avoid stories that touch, ensure all beads are removed before shining Congo.

2 Likes

Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by richxchange: 6:49am On May 22, 2019
Sell your Giftcards to us on richxchange

Richxchange pays the highest value for all gift cards from any country. We also have an amazing refferial platform where by you refair a friend to trade with us and earn, visit www.richxchange.com for more.
Want to trade in person? Call or whatsapp to meet with us @shoprite Apo abuja. cheers
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Santispecial(m): 6:56am On May 22, 2019
To me what you believe works for you whether charm of fashion is their choice but my woman can't wear that
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by lomprico(m): 7:04am On May 22, 2019
I find it super sexy. cheesy
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Aidejay(m): 7:06am On May 22, 2019
meobizy:
Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm?
- Thread 3,560 and counting.

I don’t understand why people enjoy reposting the same old hackneyed questions here.
I don tire.
I guess I’m too old here.

You guys should make sure to answer the next thread: Is juju real or make believe? No. 858,800.
That's because anything about women attracts perverts, mysognist, hypocrites and idiots who think women are PlayStation that they can control with pad they assume their third leg is something more than boneless meat that gives them a sense of authority or power when it comes to any matter about women
About waist beads
If it makes her beautiful and comfortable let her wear it

1 Like

Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On May 22, 2019
dollytino4real:
who dey open body 4 dis leaky leaky mouth sef

Do you use waist bead ? grin
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On May 22, 2019
habsydiamond:
She must be a wrestler... Na belt wey she win for wrestling Una dey call waistband.. na because una no see the logo abi na WWE belt

Mad man

Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by uboma(m): 7:12am On May 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
MUSICWRITER SAYS THAT CHARMS ONLY WORK ON THE PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE CHARMS WILL WORK ON THEM.

THERE'S NO MISTAKE IN THAT STATEMENT.

I beg to disagree with that statement. Juju is real whether you believe it or not.

However I love waist beads on ladies.
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by uboma(m): 7:17am On May 22, 2019
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by fabienjoe: 7:27am On May 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

BELIEVERS ARE CRAZY. WHEN THEY SAY "THERE'S POWER IN THE TONGUE", THEY ONLY MEAN THAT WHEN YOU SAY TERRIBLE THINGS THEY COULD HAPPEN. BUT NOT WHEN YOU SAY GOOD THINGS.

LIKE A PERSON MIGHT DIE IF A PERSON TALKS ABOUT HIS DEATH, OR ANY OTHER EVIL.
BUT IF A PERSON CLAIMS RICHES OR GOODNESS FOR HIMSELF, THEY LOOK AT HIM AND THINK HIS STATEMENT IS LAUGHABLE.

THAT IS TO SAY,
THAT BELIEVERS BELIEVE IN EVIL MORE THAN THEY BELIEVE IN GOOD.
THEY BELIEVE THE DEVIL WORKS SWIFTLY, BUT THEIR ALMIGHTY GOD WORKS SLOWLY.
THEY BELIEVE THERE'S MORE CONSEQUENCES SWEARING IN A SHRINE THAN A CHURCH.
THEY BELIEVE THERE ARE WITCHES EVERYWHERE, AND THE ANGELS THAT ARE SUPPOSEDLY EVERYWHERE ARE INCAPABLE OF HANDLING THESE WITCHES, SO THEY HAVE TO PRAY AND USE OLIVE OIL AND HOLY WATER AND CHURCH STICKERS FOR FURTHER PROTECTION AND EVEN WITH ALL THAT, THEY'RE PETRIFIED IF A TINY COCKROACH PASSES BY.

EVERY RAT IS DEMONIC, AND THE CATS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO CONTROL THE RAT POPULATION IS KILLED FOR ALSO BEING DEMONIC.
SPIDERS AND GECKOS ARE DEMONIC, AND THE PRESENCE OF SPIDER WEBS IN YOUR BED PLACE WOULD BRING YOU BAD DREAMS AND BAD LUCK.
LETS NOT FORGET HOW WOMEN TURN TO OWLS.
AND WHEN A BIRD IS KILLED, OR A CAT, BELIEVERS ADVICE OTHER BELIEVERS TO LOOKOUT FOR NEIGHBORS, OR RELATIVES WHO DIED THAT DAY BECAUSE THEY'RE SURE IT WAS A HUMAN THAT TRANSFORMED INTO THE KILLED ANIMAL IN ORDER TO STEAL THEIR DESTINY.
BELIEVERS OF JESUS BELIEVE THESE THINGS.... THEN I WONDER HOW THEY MANAGED TO ADOPT THE WHITE MAN'S RELIGION WHILE STILL HOLDING ON TO THEIR ANCESTORS' PAGANISTIC BELIEFS.

I'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW THE NIGERIAN BELIEVER EXPECTS EVIL MORE THAN GOOD, AND THINKS NEGATIVE MORE THAN POSITIVE.

Good job you qualified 'believers' at last....the key word there is 'Nigerian'..…It has a legendary capacity to destroy anything it touches...Christianity is not spared..
Re: Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) by HizRoyalFinest(m): 7:29am On May 22, 2019
depending on d person wey wear am......I dey fear those kinda girls sha

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.