Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Lose Weight 4kg-8kg In 3 Weeks While You Eat All Kinds Of Nigerian Meals - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lose Weight 4kg-8kg In 3 Weeks While You Eat All Kinds Of Nigerian Meals (327 Views)

COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha / Meet Melissa Rene, Who Doesn't Eat All Day / Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lose Weight 4kg-8kg In 3 Weeks While You Eat All Kinds Of Nigerian Meals by Ayanfeoluwa11: 7:42pm On May 21, 2019
Good Afternoon ma'am
Have you been struggling with weightloss and belly belly fat?Our weightloss and belly blast challenge helps you lose 4kg - 8kg in 3 weeks
We also have meal plans for nursing moms
The program includes
▪3 days detox
▪Yummy Nigerian meal plan
▪Easy Home workout
▪Great WhatsApSupportgroup
▪Weekely check ins
▪Easy access to the coach
Access to our inner circle after the challenge.
I would really love you to be part.
It's cost #3000 and your result is guaranteed It starts 5th - 30th of June.
Would you like to join ma?

Re: Lose Weight 4kg-8kg In 3 Weeks While You Eat All Kinds Of Nigerian Meals by jbblues24(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2019
Oh, a storm is threat'ning My very life today If I don't get some shelter Oh yeah, I'm gonna fade away.

(1) (Reply)

Kurkuma Helps Escape From Pain? / Herbal Remedies For Jaundice / Lightening Black Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.