Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) (62965 Views)

Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) / Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows / Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Fr33born(m): 10:20pm On May 21, 2019
Hmm
Re: Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 21, 2019
While transporting "citizens"?

1 Like

Re: Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by enemyofprogress: 10:20pm On May 21, 2019
Thank God nobody dead
Re: Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Athena4: 10:21pm On May 21, 2019
High Tension Wires in the state better GTFO. The cow people will come for Dem soon.
Re: Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by BiafraIsFree: 10:21pm On May 21, 2019
Why not show us inside those trucks loaded with firearms to fight unarmed IPOB for the coming sit at home 30th May, using cows as covers.

1 Like

Re: Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by mightyhaze: 10:23pm On May 21, 2019
reprisal awaits that tension wire

1 Like

Re: Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by davillian(m): 10:29pm On May 21, 2019
I was expecting to see dead cows grin

1 Like

Re: Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Badgers14: 10:29pm On May 21, 2019
Possibly the truck was overloaded.

Cows are heavy animals and move about a lot. Two cows fight for space in the truck us enough movement to make the truck uncontrollable.

1 Like

Re: Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:33pm On May 21, 2019
eki2000:
you are so immature

Buhari is a failure whose only achievement in office is to gallivant round the world and take pictures...

Only fools support this cow government
Re: Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by anambraamaka: 10:48pm On May 21, 2019
Alu mere
Re: Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:24pm On May 21, 2019
So cows no suffer the accident... When e be say dis people sabi chin gum cow for back of trailer like say dem wan go Aso Rock go meet their God father
Re: Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Oblongata: 11:33pm On May 21, 2019
simonlee:
if this had happened in the north,the headline would have read ''high-tension wires collides with innocent cows''
you no well grin
Re: Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 21, 2019
gosmoney:
Nawa o

Re: Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Nyamiri: 12:48am On May 22, 2019
[s]
ngadaFool:
mynd54 lalastica sen obincopy oamj
rule 2
[/s]
Re: Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Athena4: 12:52am On May 22, 2019
Nyamiri:
[s][/s]
I can see you quoted me thrice. You're thrice below the value of an Igbo man and I would ignore you.

Worthless Nyamiri women would be ignored. Ask your father, husband or brother to respond to me.
It's good you read everything
Re: Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) by Princedapace(m): 2:40am On May 22, 2019
just take a good look at the environment. This is what Nigeria govt could afford to give Nigerians after 60 years of independence.

When I see Nigerians fight over their regions getting presidency and political appointments, i laugh. What Nigerians should be demanding is a change in political structure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff / FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.