Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

The In-twinesmission 2 ( The Game Of Throne ) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The In-twinesmission 2 ( The Game Of Throne ) (600 Views)

Game Of Pleasure(18+) / I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi / A Game Of Love And Obsession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The In-twinesmission 2 ( The Game Of Throne ) by obasi234(m): 12:20am On May 22, 2019
Thanks for stopping by to read i will make sure to post soon
Have a nice day
Re: The In-twinesmission 2 ( The Game Of Throne ) by obasi234(m): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
PROLOGUE

( Years back )
( Eric came into the house, meeting smith laying on the mat sleeping, he just muttered to himself distastefully before jerking him awake )
Eric: get up you pregnant chicken, i've been walking my legs out trying in all means..
Re: The In-twinesmission 2 ( The Game Of Throne ) by obasi234(m): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
means possible to give us a life to depend on and you, in your own part of appreciation lay here with your ass down while i do the walking
Smith: ( rubbing his eyes sleepily ) low it man, i can tell it's late now please spare me all those i'm so tired...
Re: The In-twinesmission 2 ( The Game Of Throne ) by obasi234(m): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Eric: get up i say. we're starting work and it's a no dulling sort of work friend, so i expect you to jump to your feet
Smith: i can see you're getting over isabel ( eric cursed ) oh come'on you've provoked me and lend me time to do same to you man
Re: The In-twinesmission 2 ( The Game Of Throne ) by obasi234(m): 7:47am On Sep 08, 2019
Prologue

( years back )
( Eric came into the house, meeting smith laying on the mat sleeping, he just muttered to himself distastefully before jerking him awake )
Eric: get up you pregnant chicken, i've been walking my legs out trying in all possible means to give us a life to depend on and you. On your own part of appreciation lay here with your ass down while i do the walking ( he complained )
Smith: ( rubbing his face sleepily ) low it man. I can tell it's late now...please?
Eric: come'on up i say, we're starting work, and it's no dulling sort of work friend, so i expect you to jump to your feet!
Smith: i can see you're getting over isabel ( Eric cursed ) oh come'on you've provoked me enough give me some space to do the same
Eric: with me? ( frowns ) i purposely brought this offer to you. Right after you is me, we're good..but in different speciality
Smith: stop beating about the bush will you? ( he said impatiently ) and see if you will atleast hit the nail on the head!
Re: The In-twinesmission 2 ( The Game Of Throne ) by obasi234(m): 8:00am On Sep 08, 2019
Eric: we've hit and struck gold i tell you, the royal prince, uncle to the king liam has assigned us to what we know best
Smith: and what's that?, we've been friends for so long yet you're.... ( he was cut short )
Eric: enough of it i tell you ( waving his hand, away ) well prince jack has assigned us a post, top-ranked at that...as his personal guard!
Re: The In-twinesmission 2 ( The Game Of Throne ) by obasi234(m): 1:04am On Jan 02, 2020
Will get back real soon be patient with me guys

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Creative Script/story Writers For Easy Work / Hunger #freesowore (an Apocalyptic Short Story) / To Rent A Girlfriend. A Story By Lovat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.