Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja (3863 Views)

Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight / An Owl Caught In A School Ceiling!!!! / University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by Baiysam(m): 3:47am On May 22, 2019
This bird was seen live at the University of Abuja, it allegedly fell from a tree in the broad day light after aheavy rainfall. Students were highly shocked and scared because they haven't seen anything like it before. Below are the pictures and videos

1 Like

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by CodeTemplar: 4:32am On May 22, 2019
Evil meter detected it's evil status for you right?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by spinna: 4:55am On May 22, 2019
God created an animal. You are calling it evil it's we humans that are evil leave the animals alone.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by rex444(m): 5:15am On May 22, 2019
Evil because U never see people wey dey chop am? It's just a fricking bird nigger

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by RoyalBlu(f): 5:17am On May 22, 2019
Inasmuch as evil is real as day, I'd say the poor bird being a nocturnal one was only seen in the broad daylight owing to the heavy rain which prolly destroyed its nest.

No rocket science here.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by Nobody: 5:19am On May 22, 2019
I guess Your PASTOR or PAPA in your Church told you it’s EVIL right...??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by daddytime(m): 5:23am On May 22, 2019
Waste of school fees...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by rusher14: 5:33am On May 22, 2019
The poor bird is looking at the evil guy who has began to malign its character.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by respect80(m): 5:40am On May 22, 2019
I laugh in Chinese grin

Evil indeed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by Nobody: 5:57am On May 22, 2019
Because of wrong religious belief and orientation Africans are now scared of anything or everything that are beyond their scope of understanding. The most bitter part is that the literate who are supposed to be a medium of elevation from these false beliefs are the ones caught deeper in the web. What a mess indeed!!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by mrNEMZY(m): 6:26am On May 22, 2019
I thought university students are supposed to have sense?
But here in Nigeria, they run away from an owl, and call it evil bird.

Nonsense

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by cvibe2: 6:39am On May 22, 2019
How do you know it is evil?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by VulgarLee(m): 7:16am On May 22, 2019
Everything is evil

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:40am On May 22, 2019
I expect that this ignorance of attaching evil and badness to owl should not be heard from our students. It's shameful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by Nbote(m): 7:51am On May 22, 2019
Despite being skool students imagine d level of ignorance... Owls are simply evil becos dats what our churches and over religious society has sold to everyone.. What is evil about dis particular owl? It's evil and yet hasn't somehow supernaturally attacked dem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by Heavance(m): 8:16am On May 22, 2019
Nigerians ehn......... Religion has made us so pathetic.
Many see Vultures and Owl as evil, Even Raven will be called evil.
Pentecostal churches have caused a lot of damage in our minds and brains.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by WoeBetide666: 8:37am On May 22, 2019
Baiysam:
This bird was seen live at the University of Abuja, it allegedly fell from a tree in the broad day light after aheavy rainfall. Students were highly shocked and scared because they haven't seen anything like it before. Below are the pictures and videos

Effects of watching Living In Bondage

1 Like

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by rookidmart: 8:53am On May 22, 2019
Looks like a great horned owl Bubo virginianus

I had no idea they were present in Africa.
Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by Nobody: 9:04am On May 22, 2019
The fact that 85% of students haven't seen an owl during daytime doesn't mean / makes it an evil bird.

Kindly check signature below

1 Like

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by sod09(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2019
Why do we associate owl to evil in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by TVSA: 9:44am On May 22, 2019
and these ones are educated

3 Likes

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by Jason007: 10:08am On May 22, 2019
for crying out loud.. it's a bird. and you already tagged it evil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by obinna58(m): 10:39am On May 22, 2019
I'm impressed by the comments so far, there might be little hope for Africa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by PLATO1U(m): 10:45am On May 22, 2019
You guys should not kill the game. Call any available bird club to come pick it up.

Tertiary institutions for that matter tagging a bird evil!

3 Likes

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by PLATO1U(m): 10:46am On May 22, 2019
You guys should not kill the game. Call any available bird to come pick it up.

Tertiary institutions for that matter tagging a bird evil!

1 Like

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by Shinjitsu: 11:50am On May 22, 2019
Sometime I ask myself why people reason like this

This owl is learning how to fly and it fell,people up here are making noise saying it's evil

Please prove it's evil

Na wa for people ooooo

1 Like

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by CyberEBOLA(m): 12:33pm On May 22, 2019
EVIL BIRD, DIE BY FIRE!
Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 22, 2019
The op just wanted to cause agitation among atheist and theist.
That's should be the only reason for giving the topic such a stupid title.

Evil bird lmao
Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by ultimatekint(m): 2:04pm On May 22, 2019
spinna:
God created an animal. You are calling it evil it's we humans that are evil leave the animals alone.
A day Is coming soon when you will see a bird just returning from night meeting.
Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by spinna: 2:29pm On May 22, 2019
ultimatekint:
A day Is coming soon when you will see a bird just returning from night meeting.
I'm not disputing that the evil people possess animals. The animals remain innocent, like I said its evil people that are wicked the animals are innocent..and that your prophecy I reject it.
Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by ultimatekint(m): 3:00pm On May 22, 2019
spinna:

I'm not disputing that the evil people possess animals. The animals remain innocent, like I said its evil people that are wicked the animals are innocent..and that your prophecy I reject it.
God forbid,I won't prophecy any evil against anybody.Goodness is your portion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Admission Is On At Eastern Mediterranean University Cyprus (emu) 2018/2019 / Unizik Awka 2010/2011 Post U.m.e Result Is Out! / Career Prospects Of Office And Information Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.