Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja (3864 Views)

Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight / An Owl Caught In A School Ceiling!!!! / University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by Makaveli217(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2019
Shinjitsu:
Sometime I ask myself why people reason like this

This owl is learning how to fly and it fell,people up here are making noise saying it's evil

Please prove it's evil

Na wa for people ooooo
Its not learning how to fly, it just cant see during the day.

1 Like

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by Makaveli217(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
EVIL BIRD, DIE BY FIRE!
Waste of Sperm.
Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by spinna: 3:39pm On May 22, 2019
ultimatekint:
God forbid,I won't prophecy any evil against anybody.Goodness is your portion.
Amen and yours too sis/bro
Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by nicepoker101(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2019
Even inside the University. People still reason like illiterates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by Shinjitsu: 4:12pm On May 22, 2019
Owls can see in the daytime. Their pupils don't get as small as ours in bright light, so to block out the extra light, they often close their eyes half-way or more. They may look sleepy or even half asleep when really they are wide awake and alert. Vision cells (called rods and cones) are in the retina of all animals.

2 Likes

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by budaatum: 5:04pm On May 22, 2019
Agrogbeide:
Because of wrong religious belief and orientation Africans are now scared of anything or everything that are beyond their scope of understanding. The most bitter part is that the literate who are supposed to be a medium of elevation from these false beliefs are the ones caught deeper in the web. What a mess indeed!!!
"Literate" is just the "ability to read and write", for some, and not necessarily the "acquisition of knowledge and competence".
Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by stephenlove(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2019
Naija flight una dey try
Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by TheLogicalMind(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2019
I have never heard of any Church teaching that owls are evil. There's no such thing in the Bible.
It's in African traditional superstitious beliefs that such ignorance is rife.

Heavance:
Nigerians ehn......... Religion has made us so pathetic.
Many see Vultures and Owl as evil, Even Raven will be called evil.
Pentecostal churches have caused a lot of damage in our minds and brains.
Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by dazzlingd(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2019
Products of failed educational system

1 Like

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by megaxart(m): 11:01pm On May 22, 2019
Nbote:
Despite being skool students imagine d level of ignorance... Owls are simply evil becos dats what our churches and over religious society has sold to everyone.. What is evil about dis particular owl? It's evil and yet hasn't somehow supernaturally attacked dem

Do churches even say owls are evil. Some of them will say they are Christians but will still carry fetish beliefs. Hope they didn't kill the poor bird

1 Like

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by clive2u(m): 1:42am On May 23, 2019
I think its only in africa that owls are tagged as evil and witches. Saw one abt a week ago and it was beautiful

1 Like

Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by ultimatekint(m): 3:05pm On May 24, 2019
spinna:

Thanks. I am brother; and you?
Re: Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja by ultimatekint(m): 3:06pm On May 24, 2019
spinna:

Thanks. I am brother; and you?�

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unizik Awka 2010/2011 Post U.m.e Result Is Out! / Career Prospects Of Office And Information Management / Auchi Poly Spat Resumption Date And The Reschedule 1st Semester Exam Time Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.