Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

What Do You Wish To Have In Life Without Working For It? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Wish To Have In Life Without Working For It? (292 Views)

At What Point Should A Man Stop Working For Salary? / My Experience After Working For About Five Years. / Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Wish To Have In Life Without Working For It? by Nobody: 7:29am On May 22, 2019
What do you wish to have in life with working for it?
Re: What Do You Wish To Have In Life Without Working For It? by youngest85(m): 7:32am On May 22, 2019
I wish to have you
Re: What Do You Wish To Have In Life Without Working For It? by budaatum: 5:37pm On May 22, 2019
futurist369:
Nothing. I was going to say, peace of mind, but I happen to know that a huge part of owning anything is in it's acquisition, as in, the work one does to acquire it.

Even good health requires some work (choosing the right foods, right living, and thinking right).
Re: What Do You Wish To Have In Life Without Working For It? by sleepking(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2019
A good laptop with steady internet connection

1 Like

Re: What Do You Wish To Have In Life Without Working For It? by sleepking(m): 7:22pm On May 22, 2019
futurist369:

A good laptop with steady internet connection

(1) (Reply)

Business Analyst Training Course - BA Training And Placement / Help Suggest A Country To Study Subsea Engineering / Apply For This Role If You Love Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.