Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago (32533 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo God Will Visit You / RE: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by richxchange: 1:34pm On May 22, 2019
Refair and earn on richxchange

Richxchange pays the highest value for all gift cards from any country. We also have an amazing refferial platform where by you refair a friend to trade with us and earn, visit www.richxchange.com for more.
Want to trade in person? Call or whatsapp to meet with us @shoprite Apo abuja. cheers
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 22, 2019
UncletC:
so he must be the richest man for you to believe God promise him riches, but is he not the richest pastor in the world already? what is really your anger? how many persons have you preached to, how many souls have you won for Christ? that you will not allow me hear word..... is Solomon your problem? did you say Solomon was a rich fool? mmmmmmm, I pity your mental capacity....
I don't blame you for your comment, for you're also a worshiper of mammon as he is, and also the pharisees were, so keep worshipping mammon with him, your blind leader until you both fall into the everlasting pit of mammonic habitations.

So now it's competition among the leaders of the church, who's the richest, to show how far you are from the kingdom of God where earthly riches is not factorial.

Save your pity, for you and your master, for you'd need it to console yourselves in hell if you both don't repent from your worship of mammon as the pharisees did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by monarch101(m): 1:35pm On May 22, 2019
Obaofusa:
if I be a man of God, I pronounce death unto you and your generation. May leprosy of naaman be unto you and your seed till death take you.

This year 2019 will be your last here on earth and hell will be your abode

If this pronouncement didn't happen to you I'll resign being a man of God

if Jesus was in your shoes,would he have said these nasty things coming from your keyboard.

thank God say man no be God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by OtemAtum: 1:36pm On May 22, 2019
Obaofusa:
if I be a man of God, I pronounce death unto you and your generation. May leprosy of naaman be unto you and your seed till death take you.

You and Yahweh your god are of low mentality. How can you curse somebody because he doesn't care about Yahweh your god? BTW, Yahweh your god is currently bound in a spiritual cage where he shall be for a thousand years, so let me see how your curse will come to pass.

Common Era 23:21
21. The presence of foolish people will sustain christianity, but wisdom will separate many from it.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 22, 2019
Sirmuel1:
I think I need to open a Church asap. The Business is very lucrative cheesy

Honestly, if everything goes wrong I'm becoming a pastor grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by ThothHermes: 1:37pm On May 22, 2019
jesusjnr:
It's really strange that God would swear to make you rich, and yet you're not even the richest man in your own state needless say in the country.

But even at that, you should also know that Solomon who became the richest man upon the promises of God foolishly lost his way at the end and died a rich fool, because of the riches that God had given him, that God had to divide the kingdom of Israel into two.

So it also possible for the riches that God gives to man can make man to become a rich fool, when he begins to serve the riches in the place of God who gave him the riches.

Therefore do not be deceived by that, for the riches that you said God gave to you doesn't give you any guarantee in His sight, for He may have long left you, since the riches appear to have taken His place in your life.
Who is the richest man in his state?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by ThothHermes: 1:38pm On May 22, 2019
baby124:
What job made you this rich? What business did you do that made you this rich? Church and tithe business abi? The audacity of pastors to show off their church theft and call if God’s blessings is disgusting.
He steal from you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 22, 2019
Obaofusa:

Just read what you have written Above and tell me if it is right, and you call yourself a man of God?

I guessing you are going to live forever, i wonder what kinda of God you claim to be his man, the God who kills people? Or are you going to kill that person yourself?

You come on a faceless Forum here threatning to kill people just for having their opinions, i feel sorry for you, you are very troubled soul.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
get out of my mention,stupid fool giving out threats.do i look like the zombies you feed lies.brain dead f@g.g0t

Honestly, that individual needs to see a psychiatric ASAP. He is mentally inadequate.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by OtemAtum: 1:46pm On May 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
tell that to your useless family of dead brain zombies

I will personally watch to see if you remain alive in 2020. Pls make sure you don't leave nairaland by then. I want to open a thread to teach Obaofusa the errors of his way, as well as teaching him that the world doesn't revolve around him or his god. It reminds me of both Goddys and FrankMichael who have attempted this kind of folly and they have both ended up deleting their NL account when their prophecies didn't come to pass.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 22, 2019
OtemAtum:
You and Yahweh your god are of low mentality. How can you curse somebody because he doesn't care about Yahweh your god? BTW, Yahweh your god is currently bound in a spiritual cage where he shall be for a thousand years, so let me see how your curse will come to pass.

Common Era 23:21
21. The presence of foolish people will sustain christianity, but wisdom will separate many from it.
I wonder oo! grin plenty mad people on here.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 22, 2019
OtemAtum:
I will personally watch to see if you remain alive in 2020. Pls make sure you don't leave nairaland by then. I want to open a thread to teach Obaofuso the errors of his way, as well as teaching him that the world doesn't evolve around him or his god. It reminds me of both Goddys and FrankMichael who have attempted this kind of folly and they have both ended up deleting their NL account when their prophecies didn't come to pass.
one idiot did the same to my moniker, i am still here grin some people really are mad.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 22, 2019
Dafemich:
Then who is a disciple of Christ, a Muslim abi. See, I know you. You are very young and naive Christian. Don't let your naivety makes you do things out of context please. If you have knowledge of the word of God, you will know that God sworn to bless his people. Look at the case of Abraham. God sworn that in blessings He will bless him.
You are ignorant of your spiritual ignorance and yet you know me.

I can't waste my time on someone who has pledge his soul to the worship of mammon, and to support the mammonic doctrine of mammonic prophets as David Oyedepo.

I can see that you've met your fellow mammonic worshipper code sapien, so please I don't want to interrupt the fellowship of the mammonic brethren.

Call me whatever you wish, for you would call Jesus anything you call me, for you are just like the covetous pharisees who derided Jesus when He told them the Truth that they could not to worship God and mammon at the same time.

Oyedepo is a mammonic prophet of our time! grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 22, 2019
Crooked pastor and his useless God grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by desiredhome: 1:59pm On May 22, 2019
gypsey:
wake up! from your gullible slumber my friend! and use your damm! brains grin
Don't mind that brainless zombie, he is still deep asleep,

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 22, 2019
Bobby4090:

Dundee, You need to learn and grow up. Must he be the richest man in his state before you believe its from God. God has equally made many other people rich in that same state. Will they start competing with them selves. Your level of reasoning shows you must have just emerged from a primitive civilization.
I'd takes a Dundee from you all day long, than to be whatever you are which is definitely much much worse than that.

So thanks a lot for that!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by tega10: 2:02pm On May 22, 2019
This is one of the causes of depression

Now when a man hears such a message and start sowing, he hopes with great expectations and when such a blessing isn't coming forth he starts feeling depressed after spending so much in sowing of seeds
Now he is broke

He blames God
Blames himself
Blames the government
Blames his village people

But never his ignorance!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by tega10: 2:05pm On May 22, 2019
tega10:
This is one of the causes of depression

Now when a man hears such a message and start sowing, he hopes with great expectations and when such a blessing isn't coming forth he starts feeling depressed after spending so much in sowing of seeds
Now he is broke

He blames God
Blames himself
Blames the government
Blames his village people

But never his ignorance!

And yes God sworn to bless believers.... but he didn't swear after a car was given for his work.

He sworn after the sacrifice of his son
Not after one yeye car was given to him
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Iykenuwa(m): 2:09pm On May 22, 2019
Ekiti360:

"I gave my car to God not to be rich but [b]to spread the gospel[/b]and God swore to make me rich…now in one day we bought 87 buses at once, another day we bought 100 buses at once…We now buy buses like loaves of bread… Many of you will soon be building houses like loaves of bread.”

Source: https://kikiotolu.com/bishop-oyedepo-god-made-rich-car/

All those questioning if God can drive cars were obviously too excited to see what is clearly stated.

Dear God, if indeed You are the One who made Bishop Oyedepo rich, please Lord also do the same for me;

and for all those that are angry concerning your blessings upon Your servant(s), please convert all the wealth ever meant for them to us who, just like You "take pleasure in the prosperity of Your servants", IN JESUS NAME!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by desiredhome: 2:10pm On May 22, 2019
Aidejay:
Hmmmm! Bishop David Oyedepo.
Making money is a must I cannot come and live a life of poverty wether they like it or not no matter the cost we go pay am.
No more space for dulling
I suspect now say winners members and other gullible and misled people will see what he just said and they will start giving out their cars all in the name of Oyedepo did it
Just know 70% of what Christian's practice today is unbiblical fallacies not to talk of the mindless twists these pastors put into it
Just be careful take this man's words with the intention of using your brain and don't listen or follow blindly use your head
The Lord is your strength
My brother, keep speaking the truth, the thing is the awareness is all over, thank God for social media, only the blind still fall for these scammers,
Sacrificial giving my foot

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Funkybabee(f): 2:13pm On May 22, 2019
Obaofusa:

instead of praying for their life to be saved!!! sir why.

pls delete this

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by toluxa1(m): 2:17pm On May 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
so an omnipotent god now swears undecided that's how one idiot said god drinks tea with him

Gen 2:26-27

And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:

That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by desiredhome: 2:18pm On May 22, 2019
Ayatullah:
If anyone cares to check, Evans the kidnapper must have been a prominent member in the church where he worshiped. He must have boasted of God's favours.

Now we know that the Almighty God is not his pillars of riches.

One day the man who buys busses like loaves of bread will be exposed.

If Jesus had to borrow a donkey to ride into Jerusalem then a private jet cruising 'man of God' will one day explain himself here on earth or the hereafter.

These criminals don't care how you make your money, there are so many likes of Evans the kidnapper in all these prosperity Churches even known to pastoprenours, but as far as they are bringing the money to them, they will shut their mouth.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by desiredhome: 2:24pm On May 22, 2019
sevo:

Guy, take a chill pill and relax... Life is not that hard...why so serious?? If you feel the "thief" pastor is stealing from you, then don't give...it's not rocket science. The last time I checked... I am entitled to give MY money to any "thief" pastor that I wish

grin grin grin grin grin
Good you know they are thieves pastors.
Senior Yahoo Yahoo men
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by xenoo(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2019
Most of you are not Christians and are Unbelievers. Scripturally speaking when a Christian gives to God it means he sows a particular possession as a seed. It's common all through the Bible. When you give out a possession dear to you by God's instruction, its called a seed. It is usually a personal instruction from God to bless someone.You either yield or ignore it. When God told Abraham to sacrifice isaac, God swore to bless him and his descendants. So it's not a new thing for someone to say that God swore.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by bigdan4u: 2:32pm On May 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
so an omnipotent god now swears undecided that's how one idiot said god drinks tea with him

Read Hebrews 6:13.....be mindful and careful. God Bless You
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by 1Sharon(f): 2:38pm On May 22, 2019
What is god going to do with a car??
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Emperor002: 2:39pm On May 22, 2019
so shall it be in my life i will buy car n also cars for d church. Amen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by Babalegba(m): 2:40pm On May 22, 2019
sevo:

Opinions are like the holes in our asses....everybody has one
True but some opinions drag down the I.Q levels of a country and contaminates.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by 1Sharon(f): 2:48pm On May 22, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Did God make Ukodo with the goat Abel brought and the grains Cain brought?
He simply meant he gave his car as a worship seed. Stop being carnal and confused.

Does he drink tea then?? !
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by desiredhome: 2:48pm On May 22, 2019
Funkybabee:

instead of praying for their life to be saved!!! sir why.

pls delete this
That is how you know they are Mammon worshippers, they preach hate instead of love, they course people instead of blessing, las las the course still return to them, you can't course someone with the truth
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago by 1Sharon(f): 2:50pm On May 22, 2019
Pablonkor:
I grew up to know that 'God is supernatural being and He is everywhere'

I never knew it was the Car Papa Oyedepo gave to Him that takes Him everywhere

Oh God, What on Earth are these preachers doing to your Children

Save us Oh Lord

grin grin

I also learnt that he drinks tea too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding / Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.