Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R (12029 Views)

Naked Picture Of Beautiful Ladies Ex-nigerian Minister Strips Of Stealing N5,000 / 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by degovnoor(m): 9:36am On May 22, 2019
This slays queen took to her social media page to share naked picture of herself with fans online.

Many Nigerian guys got angry and reacted to her post immediately.

Read more

http://dailynaijamode.com/slay-queen-share-naked-photo-of-herself-online/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by lomprico(m): 9:46am On May 22, 2019
She fresh sha! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by Skyfornia(m): 9:48am On May 22, 2019
Effect of drugs...

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by yarimo(m): 9:50am On May 22, 2019
Ohh my God see fresh thing, I must save this picture for the good of my branch members. If you know you know grin

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by LuciferQuran: 10:05am On May 22, 2019
Asides sex, what have feminists got to offer us?
[img]https://media1./images/d591623c9a16e971268f60e375aa82de/tenor.gif?itemid=13138796[/img]

I apologize for my earlier outburst.
They can actually offer us various STDs.

*spits angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by Omoluabi16(m): 10:15am On May 22, 2019
Nothing attractive. A woman has a whole lot to offer other than sex. Unfortunately, this lady has her full market on display. Ladies please stay classy.

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:18am On May 22, 2019
And Jesus wept lipsrsealed
Re: Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by Nobody: 10:32am On May 22, 2019
this girl body fresh like regina daniel sha!

she for drop number.
Re: Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by flattommygood: 10:59am On May 22, 2019
Somebody's future mom. Na wa o.

LOOKING FOR A CURVY SHAPE, FLAT TUMMY, AND GOOD POSTURE?
THIS ADJUSTABLE POWER BELT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED!

CALL US NOW OR CHAT ON WHATSAPP 09083930001 TO PLACE ORDER
PROMO PRICE: 5,300

BENEFITS
➤ It encourage waist to naturally get that shape over time
➤ Just by wearing it you will look two sizes smaller
➤ Double-compression waist training bands which create an hourglass shape in seconds
➤ As a new mum, it hides your post pregnancy belly instantly
➤ Supports your back
➤ Slims your waist instantly
➤ Tucks your belly
➤ 100% latex strong, comfortable and adjustable to wear
➤ It can be use at gym, home, office etc.
No special exercise needed
➤ No side effects

CALL US NOW OR CHAT ON WHATSAPP 09083930001

HOW TO ORDER.....?
Place your order by SMS or Whatsapp
SEND BELOW DETAILS to 09083930001
* Your Full Name
* Your Phone Number
* Your Size from the size chart
* Full House Address Including state
including last bus stop
We can deliver same day to most states in Nigeria...

Re: Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by Deepfeel(m): 11:07am On May 22, 2019
She looks fresh and clean, but am not really a fan of light skin girls, I prefer dark chocolate skin, that's my taste kiss grin
Re: Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by columbus007(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2019
Food for the wankers,oya get your Vaseline sharply cheesy
Re: Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 22, 2019
OBJECTS OF MERE SATISFACTION TO THE MEN Nothing else.

The AVERAGE HUMAN BRAIN is 4 TERABYTES in CAPACITY.
-GREAT MEN use up to 1.5 before the pass away
-MEN (Timber & Caliber) use up to 1 Terabyte.
-SLAY MEN use up to 500mb
-GREAT WOMEN (e.g mother Theresa, Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili,) of about 1% of the entire world female Population use between 500mb-800mb

SLAY QUEENS use only 32 KILOBYTES of their entire brain capacity in their entire Lifetime.
So, u can see Why I’m not surprised at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by stephenlove(m): 5:26pm On May 22, 2019
You could have made use of your future learning a trade than acting like a dog
Re: Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by SarakiBukola: 7:14pm On May 22, 2019
99% of the guys abusing her would inbox her.

99.9 % of them would wannk to her pix.

Face it, she has a smooth skin and good body

And most joysticks would agree with this assessment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by AfonjaConehead: 10:49pm On May 22, 2019
SarakiBukola:
99% of the guys abusing her would inbox her.

99.9 % of them would wannk to her pix.

Face it, she has a smooth skin and good body

And most joysticks would agree with this assessment

Amala,you yaff cum already!!!!

Unfortunately such amaka damsel ain't available for tajudeens and kamorus or mufutaus.
Your omo alatas shud start by having their baffs 1st

grin
grin
Re: Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by LordsApostle: 12:41am On May 23, 2019
lomprico:
She fresh sha! cheesy
I tell you bra!!! The first thought that ran through my mind.
Re: Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by Maxcollins042(m): 5:19am On May 23, 2019
On a close examination you will discover that she has Uche Ogbodo as her mentor.
Re: Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by fukushaki(m): 5:29am On May 23, 2019
yarimo:
Ohh my God see fresh thing, I must save this picture for the good of my branch members. If you know you know grin

So you are part of the crew too? Chai! Spit
Re: Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by Nobody: 5:54am On May 23, 2019
she fresh Sha...
Re: Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by anthonyuncle(m): 5:57am On May 23, 2019
she don use filter komot stretch marks, spots & co
Re: Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by wayne4loan: 7:41am On May 23, 2019
LuciferQuran:
Asides sex, what have feminists got to offer us?
[img]https://media1./images/d591623c9a16e971268f60e375aa82de/tenor.gif?itemid=13138796[/img] STD grin

I apologize for my earlier outburst.
They can actually offer us various STDs.

*spits angry
Re: Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by Uyi168: 7:45am On May 23, 2019
EVILFOREST:
OBJECTS OF MERE SATISFACTION TO THE MEN Nothing else.

The AVERAGE HUMAN BRAIN is 4 TERABYTES in CAPACITY.
-GREAT MEN use up to 1.5 before the pass away
-MEN (Timber & Caliber) use up to 1 Terabyte.
-SLAY MEN use up to 500mb
-GREAT WOMEN (e.g mother Theresa, Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili,) of about 1% of the entire world female Population use between 500mb-800mb

SLAY QUEENS use only 32 KILOBYTES of their entire brain capacity in their entire Lifetime.
So, u can see Why I’m not surprised at all.

Where did u get ur stats from?..
Me think it's just 15kb and not 32kb as indicated above ....
Re: Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by CAPSLOCKED: 7:58am On May 23, 2019
LOL WHY DO WE LIKE GETTING ANGRY AND JUDGEMENTAL ANYHOW IN THIS COUNTRY?
THESE GUYS ARE INSIGNIFICANT TO THE ECONOMY AND AS LONG AS THEY DON'T THREATEN HUMAN EXISTENCE THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY LIKE.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE GIRL UNFOLLOW HER PROFILE AND THREADS CONCERNING HER... INSTEAD OF VIEWING AND SWEARING UP AND DOWN.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by meobizy(f): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
Her doctor is proud.
Re: Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by Smony: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
I tot ur equal to the task, y covering ur boobs n v-pot
Re: Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R by Chefchioma: 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
End time

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready / The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm / At What Age Did You Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.