Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Wizkid Must Be Careful With His Tiwa Savage Rumoured Romance. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Must Be Careful With His Tiwa Savage Rumoured Romance. (1126 Views)

I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa / Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) / Tobi’s Rumoured Girlfriend Regina: "I’m Too Powerful To Be In Anyone’s Shadow" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Must Be Careful With His Tiwa Savage Rumoured Romance. by PStacks(m): 11:29am On May 22, 2019
Its an age long saying....

"What Goes Around Comes Around".

When things are going good they are usually going great but when it takes a turn for the worse it nose-dives.

Wizkid has a thousand and one reasons to be very careful about his rumored romance with Tiwa savage.

Most recently Wizkid and Tiwa Savage were spotted at the listening party of Patoranking's 'Wilmot' Album.

Talking of Patoranking.. jeeez meh ! Any beat he touches turns to gold and im more than happy for him.

Going back to wizkid.
When stuffs like this are going good, they are going great but when it backfires, bet me. The centre will never Hold.

Wizkid must remember that Tee-Billz was in the game even before he dreamt of coming into the entertainment industry.

Wizkid must remember their origin and root. Surulere-Ojuelegba dudes they both are.

Women.. you must be real careful when it comes to women and matters of the heart.

Wizkif might think its all good with Tee-Billz but would be suprised the way he would turn out to pay him back in his own coin.

After all. One good turn deserves another and so does a bad turn.

I cant imagine a woman granting a 45minutes interview to the press defaming her enstranged husband and saying all sorts of derogatory things about Tee-Billz.

Are you saying Wizkid is not guilty of most of the things Tiwa Savage accused Tee-Billz of in that her 45 minutes rants that is never going to go away from google search?

Remember Tiwa in a bid to justify herself had crucified Tee-Billz and accused him of all sorts including "Edible Catering", Using drugs and so many other things she never should have said.

Whats food for the gender is also good for the goose as they say.

If it is going good for Wizkid and Tiwa Savage at the moment, Wizkid should remember it had gone good for Tee-Billz and Tiwa some times in the not too distant past and hence must be very careful cos women mouth and razor blade no difference..

A word they say is enough for the wise.

If Wizzy my man is wise he must play it smart and know Tee-Billz is still ahead of him in the game cos even tho they come from the same place, money and fame and woman can cause katakata ooo..

https://www.omascope.com/showbiz/wizkid-must-be-careful-with-his-tiwa-savage-rumoured-romance

Re: Wizkid Must Be Careful With His Tiwa Savage Rumoured Romance. by Kdon2: 11:43am On May 22, 2019
[/quote]

Wise man, it's all going to come down not calm down. Hope you see the difference man? Let them enjoy the moment Karma is a butch. I hail.
Re: Wizkid Must Be Careful With His Tiwa Savage Rumoured Romance. by PStacks(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2019
Kdon2:

Wise man, it's all going to come down not calm down. Hope you see the difference man? Let them enjoy the moment Karma is a butch. I hail.

what goes around comes around.

Tunji Balogun say's he believed wizkid should know better. You never can tell. Maybe they all know about it to keep us all yapping
Re: Wizkid Must Be Careful With His Tiwa Savage Rumoured Romance. by Kdon2: 10:48am On May 24, 2019
PStacks:

what goes around comes around.

Tunji Balogun say's he believed wizkid should know better. You never can tell. Maybe they all know about it to keep us all yapping

No i disagree. That would mean their marital disaster is to keep public yapping too.
Re: Wizkid Must Be Careful With His Tiwa Savage Rumoured Romance. by Richmondofficia(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2019
This OP's post is just false hmm!
Tiwas savage never said anything about teebliz on the media..
Stop saying thrash
Re: Wizkid Must Be Careful With His Tiwa Savage Rumoured Romance. by PStacks(m): 11:27am On May 24, 2019
Richmondofficia:
This OP's post is just false hmm!
Tiwas savage never said anything about teebliz on the media..
Stop saying thrash

google search is your friend. Stop being ignorant and exposing it at the same time
Re: Wizkid Must Be Careful With His Tiwa Savage Rumoured Romance. by BrantheBroken: 11:37am On May 24, 2019
Their life is none of my business, cause they have never made mine their business. They should keep making good music for the fans.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Iggy Azalea Deletes Her Social Media Pages Over Leaked Nudes (SEE +18) / Tobi Bakre Accused Of Trying To Steal Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Job As #Bbnaija Host / Video Of Bobrisky Arriving The Station Over N665k Debt That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.