Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! (1686 Views)

Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? / Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! by abujaGHOST: 11:39am On May 22, 2019
Never ever cheat on your spouse. if you ever cheat, never ever confess to them or accept the fact that you cheated. if you do, you have ruined your relationship for ever. if it doesn't kill u, u will live to regret the confession.

if he is your husband, he would divorce you. especially, if you bring nothing to the table.
if she is your wife, she would divorce you if she can stand alone economically. if she can't and you have money which she and the kids could survive on, she may kill you.

take my words for it: don't cheat. if you do; don't tell. even if they reasonably suspect, deny it. after some years, they may just forget. but if you do confess, they would never forget for live. and your life would never be the same.

gracia!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! by falcon01: 11:44am On May 22, 2019
we know...
Re: Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! by donbachi(m): 12:05pm On May 22, 2019
Even if them catch me ontop i go still deny am...or i form say she charm me..i go dey shout"wia b dis,how i take come hia,who b dis woman".

7 Likes

Re: Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! by abujaGHOST: 12:29pm On May 22, 2019
donbachi:
Even if them catch me ontop i go still deny am...or i form say she charm me..i go dey shout"wia b dis,how i take come hia,who b dis woman".

lol. sharp guy.

1 Like

Re: Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! by CuntMiner(m): 12:33pm On May 22, 2019
abujaGHOST:

Never ever cheat on your spouse. if you ever cheat, never ever confess to them or accept the fact that you cheated. if you do, you have ruined your relationship for ever. if it doesn't kill u, u will live to regret the confession.

if he is your husband, he would divorce you. especially, if you bring nothing to the table.
if she is your wife, she would divorce you if she can stand alone economically. if she can't and you have money which she and the kids could survive on, she may kill you.

take my words for it: don't cheat. if you do; don't tell. even if they reasonably suspect, deny it. after some years, they may just forget. but if you do confess, they would never forget for live. and your life would never be the same.

gracia!!!!!
for a lady,u might be walking in d shadows of death cos d day he finds out one way or d other.....it could be a phone call,a call recording app..dont Think ur safe..it beta u confess dat get caught
come to think of it,d guilty conscience will keeo eating u up..so y not free ur mind....he has more tendency to kill u if he finds out himself
Re: Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 22, 2019
donbachi:
lol my niqqa

4 Likes

Re: Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:53pm On May 22, 2019
It is better you confess and have a clean conscience than allowing that spouse find out from someone else.
You may never know what hits you after that cheesy
Some people are silent killers wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! by Biglittlelois(f): 1:00pm On May 22, 2019
Just dont cheat, for the ladies, if he's not satisfying you sexually as you want, e.g orgasm, just get toys and masturbate or tell him your fantasies, if he still isn't able to get you there, use toys.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! by abujaGHOST: 1:07pm On May 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Just dont cheat, for the ladies, if he's not satisfying you sexually as you want, e.g orgasm, just get toys and masturbate or tell him your fantasies, if he still isn't able to get you there, use toys.

exactly my take too...
Re: Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! by abujaGHOST: 1:09pm On May 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I guess you're indifferent to whether men cheat or not?? is that the case for you?

1 Like

Re: Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! by Biglittlelois(f): 1:13pm On May 22, 2019
abujaGHOST:

I guess you're indifferent to whether men cheat or not?? is that the case for you?

Actually you said it all, my comment is based on my gender, just wanted to add a side note.

2 Likes

Re: Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! by iTearHerToto: 1:49pm On May 22, 2019
donbachi:
Even if them catch me ontop i go still deny am...or i form say she charm me.i go dey shout"wia b dis,how i take come hia,who b dis woman".
You need some growing up to do man

Pukes angry

Re: Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! by iTearHerToto: 1:51pm On May 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Are you married
Re: Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! by Ohraykon: 4:10pm On May 22, 2019
abujaGHOST:

gracia!!!!!
its like most nigerians put sex before love why the vows if u can't stay faithful i wish God can ban us from marriage we are just so wrong!
Re: Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! by Earthquake3: 4:30pm On May 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

U think it's easy?
Re: Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! by united442(m): 5:53pm On May 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

okayy
Re: Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! by habsydiamond(m): 6:23pm On May 22, 2019
No how no how, as my people toys can never do the work of that ,D with two identical twins to back it up. The best thing is to work it out with ur man.... Cos as time goes on toys go tire u oo..... Those people wey dey shout for divorce for court, shey u think say dem no get toys too... Na because e don Tay wey dem service dem with Mr D and dem no won cheat.
Re: Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! by abujaGHOST: 9:55am On May 23, 2019
habsydiamond:
No how no how, as my people toys can never do the work of that ,D with two identical twins to back it up. The best thing is to work it out with ur man.... Cos as time goes on toys go tire u oo..... Those people wey dey shout for divorce for court, shey u think say dem no get toys too... Na because e don Tay wey dem service dem with Mr D and dem no won cheat.

. . . that's some points
Re: Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! by Divay22(f): 10:40am On May 23, 2019
Earthquake3:

U think it's easy?
Same thing i wanted to ask
Re: Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! by JasonScoolari: 1:41pm On May 23, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is better you confess and have a clean conscience than allowing that spouse find out from someone else.
You may never know what hits you after that cheesy
Some people are silent killers wink

Biglittlelois:
Brilliant....

1 Like

Re: Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! by Biglittlelois(f): 3:09pm On May 23, 2019
Earthquake3:

U think it's easy?

What other option do one have except to cheat, tell me?

1 Like

Re: Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! by pansophist(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2019
You see, na why it's good to nack each other wella before marriage or else, sexual incompatibility will be a reason for unsatisfied marriage. Sex is that one thing that automatically make a partner forgive each other, it's the natural chemical to healing, bonding and pleasure. It is an uncontrollable biological urge that makes life beautiful with the right one. A marriage without sexual satisfaction is just endurance, nothing more. Though sex before marriage has lots of downsides. All depends on which price you choose to pay

1 Like

Re: Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! by abujaGHOST: 3:51pm On May 23, 2019
pansophist:

You see, na why it's good to nack each other wella before marriage or else, sexual incompatibility will be a reason for unsatisfied marriage. Sex is that one thing that automatically make a partner forgive each other, it's the natural chemical to healing, bonding and pleasure. It is an uncontrollable biological urge that makes life beautiful with the right one. A marriage without sexual satisfaction is just endurance, nothing more. Though sex before marriage has lots of downsides. All depends on which price you choose to pay

#thumbs up!!

(1) (Reply)

FINALLY [Picture] / Zip. Download Liam Gallagher Why Me Why Not Full Album / Wilder Flirted Manchester City Marez Wife In A Night Club.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.