Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant (20610 Views)

CBN Send Memo To Zenith Bank To Accept Old 500 And 1000 Naira Notes (pic) / Fuel, Naira Crisis: Banks Direct Staff To Dress Down / How Nigeria Will Benefit From Currency Swap Deal With China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by Delivar(m): 2:46pm On May 22, 2019
kessdivine4all:
When the US coughs, even Mighty China feels it somehow!
USA will feel it if China coughs too.

1 Like

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by Delivar(m): 2:50pm On May 22, 2019
LiveByNight:
RIP Huawei

To those who don't know the power a president in America weilds under study this

And to those haters whom America has been denying visa and will continue to do so whom come.here and rant angrily on how the USA feels big and they are always rwsfy to tell us how much bigger and badder china and Russia are than the USA

pls take a seat
It's only temporary bro. They will bounce back with full force.
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by COCKCROW: 2:51pm On May 22, 2019
Dottore:
ARM was made prominent by virtually massive patronage from Chinese companies and believe me the Chinese understand the Tru meaning of Necessity is the mother of invention.

Google just shot itself in the leg and this is the beginning of the end. They have just "informed" not only Huawei but the entire China and licensed them to find an alternative.

Apart from China having their indegenous human resources who can effectively handle both written and spoken English, it will only take them an effort to employ less than 100 English scholars even Britons to work as content writers in creating an independent OS. If you have been to China you will better appreciate their prowess. They don't even have to work very hard. They already have Google Android source codes and Templates so they only need to plagiarize and customize to suit whatever they want.

Chinese phone manufacturers have rendered premium western phone makers into oblivion now. Where are the great names in the likes of BlackBerry, Motorola, Ericsson, Siemens, Kyocera, Olivetti, BenQ, Grundig, Nokia to mention but a few.

Even in personal computer where are the great names like IBM, Packard Bell, Acorn, Gateway, Magnavox to mention but a few. Even the great HP and Dell are struggling for survival. Do you know that already China has its own version of FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, SEARCH ENGINES, MAP, CHAT APPS and other western premium sites and apps. The US just gave China a license to rubbish my precious Google and believe me in less than 3 years Google will be begging for merger with a Chinese company.

WE KNOW BUT WHY IS CHINA COMPLAINING?

1 Like

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by decub: 2:52pm On May 22, 2019
Dottore:
ARM was made prominent by virtually massive patronage from Chinese companies and believe me the Chinese understand the Tru meaning of Necessity is the mother of invention.

Google just shot itself in the leg and this is the beginning of the end. They have just "informed" not only Huawei but the entire China and licensed them to find an alternative.

Apart from China having their indegenous human resources who can effectively handle both written and spoken English, it will only take them an effort to employ less than 100 English scholars even Britons to work as content writers in creating an independent OS. If you have been to China you will better appreciate their prowess. They don't even have to work very hard. They already have Google Android source codes and Templates so they only need to plagiarize and customize to suit whatever they want.

Chinese phone manufacturers have rendered premium western phone makers into oblivion now. Where are the great names in the likes of BlackBerry, Motorola, Ericsson, Siemens, Kyocera, Olivetti, BenQ, Grundig, Nokia to mention but a few.

Even in personal computer where are the great names like IBM, Packard Bell, Acorn, Gateway, Magnavox to mention but a few. Even the great HP and Dell are struggling for survival. Do you know that already China has its own version of FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, SEARCH ENGINES, MAP, CHAT APPS and other western premium sites and apps. The US just gave China a license to rubbish my precious Google and believe me in less than 3 years Google will be begging for merger with a Chinese company.
You just spoke my mind. I watched Huawei CEO talk and I can tell you, the confidence all over him means they have been pushed towards independence. Chinese OS that can compete with Google, Apple, Windows loading...

1 Like

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by COCKCROW: 2:55pm On May 22, 2019
abumeinben:
Trump banned.

Google terminated

ARM processors staff declared no more work.

Should we call foul play?

Look at it.

China banned all Google services in China.
Baidu is Chinese Google.
Youku/Tudou is Chinese YouTube.
WeChat is burning WhatsApp
Weibo is killing Twitter

So is this a clapback to China by the US?

Wait.
Back then, the era of Nokia, remember those chinko "Mokia", "Kiano"....phones? The Chinese made their low end versions of Nokia and Nokia couldn't do anything about it. You know why? Because 1% of Chinese market is already 100million customers. They "threatened" Apple same way. Bring your plant to China or forget iPhone in China. Apple did.

Now Trump banning Huawei, what would this have on iPhone?

But wait, he didn't ban ZTE undecided ...what's going on?

DO YOU USE THESE CHINA GOOGLE ETC?

1 Like

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by Delivar(m): 2:56pm On May 22, 2019
xapo:
I don't see China winning this trade war. again I feel sorry for hauwei.
Lol. That's because you are thinking short term. All these things are just temporary inconveniences on Huawei. Believe me, they will bounce back. Besides, Trump wouldn't be president forever and American policies can still change.

1 Like

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by tobasamuels: 2:56pm On May 22, 2019
Most of those that are supporting China have said why they believe China will pull through, all you have done is use emotional statements to justify your stance, talmabout America 'parking' Japan without any hard fact.
cr7lomo:
All u giving China and Chinese firms hope are just totally ignorant... America made China and America can destroy China ... U guys don't know the power of America... USSR tried it and crumbled, Hitler knew how powerful America was and dint even venture his war towards them, but still on still , na America shot am down... Japan, Asian former biggest economy, na America park them...south Korea knows the power of America, so as all European countries...China still de learn , they are not smart challenging USA ... Learn from Russia
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by sammyj: 2:59pm On May 22, 2019
How can this the beginning of the end of Google when the Chinese does not use Google as their main search engine. Sorry Google will loose nothing last last !! grin
Dottore:

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by kroger: 2:59pm On May 22, 2019
decub:

You just spoke my mind. I watched Huawei CEO talk and I can tell you, the confidence all over him means they have been pushed towards independence. Chinese OS that can compete with Google, Apple, Windows loading...

Chinese OS you must be kidding me.. How many developers will want to switch to a chinese OS.. Chinese Os will only be good for china not for the rest of the world at large. Anybody can make an OS but to get developers is the issue.

3 Likes

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by tobasamuels: 3:00pm On May 22, 2019
I don't know who you are, but You deserve Shawarma sir.
Tozinetita:

Another brainwashed Nigerian by the western media taking. Go and research history and u will find out that the US is number one in technology theft, they steal Russian, European, Japanese and Chinese technologies world over and keep mute about it but turn around to blame others for doing same.
The US is an hypocritical country that doesn't practice what they preach.
Stop being hypnotized by western propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by tobasamuels: 3:04pm On May 22, 2019
Intelligence, astuteness, coherence and a certain eloquent quality that is hard to miss.

That moral authority is what they have been standing on, once they loose that, well as you said, Olympus will fall.
kjhova:

This is not tech war. This is trade war ala kindergarten school book rules as deployed by Donald Trump and his ultra nationalist clique.

This is purely a dissipation of America's moral and legal authority over an obvious attempt at reigning in a successful Chinese enterprise.

Modern nations don't last long when run like a child's pet programme and the Trump administration is doing incalculable damage to America's integrity in the eyes of the world by adopting crass bully tactics with China, Iran, the EU, Mexico, Venezuela etc.

America's powerful military and her enormous economic might is useless and cannot control the globe without her erstwhile moral authority. Once the other nations loose faith in America's morality, the empire is done and Olympus has nowhere else but downwards to go. This is how great powers die sometimes, from within and often self inflicted.

1 Like

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by tobasamuels: 3:05pm On May 22, 2019
One of those that believe their neck of the woods is the whole forest.
abumeinben:

Seriously?
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by cr7lomo: 3:08pm On May 22, 2019
[quote author=KoiceReloaded post=78617707]

It aint nuthin but funky tha way Africans dat neva stepped foot up in Tha States be obsessed wit tha scam itz tha land of gin n juice n' honey. Well, guess what, it ain't! America iz overrated. Yo ass gotta live there ta KNOW what tha_fuck I be saying, n' if you haven't, then shut the_fuck up![/quote

Every country in the world has its enjoyments and sufferings .... It's the ratio that matters...that's when ud know if a country is well placed or not...u living like a junkie in the states and suffering is not my fault.. for some ,it's a beautiful land... I guess u live a fake life or live in penury
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 22, 2019
cr7lomo:

SMH. Yo ass gotta peep how tha_fuck dem peckerwoodz peep africa. Majority of dem be thinkin Africa be a hot-ass lil ghetto, yup, not a hot-ass lil continent, a hot-ass lil ghetto riddled wit HIV, crime lordz n' fraudsters, right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So, next time, you open yo' grill ta exalt 'Murica, be straight-up aware it aint reciprocal, fool.
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by chiboy1116: 3:20pm On May 22, 2019
danjumakolo:
Huaware is fourth in the China top smartphone creators after
VIVO
OPPO
HONOR
they are 3rd in the world though .
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 22, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Dude, he right yo. Health system here is only convenient fo' tha rich, n' woe betide you if you aint gots a medical insurance. Da cops do racial profilin on minorities. Then, tha casual institutional racism...

Dude, America aint tha land of tha free, at least, not fo' black folks.
Stop complaining and go back to Nigeria !!

You seem jot to understand what the term.land of the free means get a proper education

If you ain't ready to work a d pay for regular health care cover go to Nigeria and try NHIS ,, where did these ones get visa from any way ??

Stop bîtching
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by chiboy1116: 3:22pm On May 22, 2019
Xisnin:

You don't know jack about technology.
Anyone with a few million dollars can develop an OS, the real question
is who would buy it aside family members?
so.........how many have u developed? undecided
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by SEGLIZ: 3:27pm On May 22, 2019
cr7lomo:
All u giving China and Chinese firms hope are just totally ignorant... America made China and America can destroy China ... U guys don't know the power of America... USSR tried it and crumbled, Hitler knew how powerful America was and dint even venture his war towards them, but still on still , na America shot am down... Japan, Asian former biggest economy, na America park them...south Korea knows the power of America, so as all European countries...China still de learn , they are not smart challenging USA ... Learn from Russia

truly a Nigerian has reasoned.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by blowjohn(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

lol, stop believing American propaganda, America is yet to prove such!!
What about Facebook and Google Dont they compromise data
Why is it that it's only The US that has such concerns
UK, Canada and Germany have thoroughly examined Huawei and cant say the same thing the US is saying!!

America is more security conscious.
BTW hope u know even the German chancellor uses a blackberry becks of its security features?
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 22, 2019
LiveByNight:

Stop complaining and go back to Nigeria !!

You seem jot to understand what the term.land of the free means get a proper education

If you ain't ready to work a d pay for regular health care cover go to Nigeria and try NHIS ,, where did these ones get visa from any way ??

Stop bîtching

Yo ass be a regular lugnut, ain't you? Yo ass be a lame-ass nigga probably typin all up in tha safety of his rickety-ass mud hut. Fuck_off, ain't gots time fo' you,_bitch.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 22, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Yo ass be a regular lugnut, ain't you? Yo ass be a lame-ass nigga probably typin all up in tha safety of his rickety-ass mud hut. Fuck_off, ain't gots time fo' you,_bitch.

Hahahaha

See this one hahaha this guy is high off indomie noodles and a boiled egg

Hungry boy from mushin
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by cr7lomo: 3:45pm On May 22, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

SMH. Yo ass gotta peep how tha_fuck dem peckerwoodz peep africa. Majority of dem be thinkin Africa be a hot-ass lil ghetto, yup, not a hot-ass lil continent, a hot-ass lil ghetto riddled wit HIV, crime lordz n' fraudsters, right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So, next time, you open yo' grill ta exalt 'Murica, be straight-up aware it aint reciprocal, fool.

I knew it...I was right...I knew it's certain that u are a ghetto illiterate ... Most Nigerians speak and understand English better than u...look at the nonsense u posted.... illiteracy has taken over u cos u can't afford school
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 22, 2019
cr7lomo:

I knew it...I was right...I knew it's certain that u are a ghetto illiterate ... Most Nigerians speak and understand English better than u...look at the nonsense u posted.... illiteracy has taken over u cos u can't afford school

Oh, I'm more educated than your whole family combined. It just felt easier instructing you in my natural accent.

3 Likes

Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by Fegish: 3:57pm On May 22, 2019
Rijal:
Huawei will survive this onslaught and thus make China stronger but the US will regret it.

Don't think so man.....watch out how American tech firm will rise up now
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by Fegish: 4:03pm On May 22, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Whats all this "Huawei stole US tech" gibberish talk, What did Huawei steal from US coys Most of their phones have a Unique design and build quality very different from Apple's They innovated with Reverse wireless charging and triple cam setup that even Samsung copied and rebranded as "Wireless power share"
They beat Samsung to the first 5G device, They have the highest number of 5G patents...
Please what did they copy from American coys

I think Wat dey stole was not abt phone design or d rest.....american is accusing them for working with Chinese govt......if u knw Huawei is good at spying hugely funded by Chinese govt
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by Ahmeduana(m): 4:22pm On May 22, 2019
Sunofgod:
They're shooting themselves in the foot.... Bottom line is China is a leader in technology.
The technology that they did R&grin or the one they stole?
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by Amumaigwe: 4:30pm On May 22, 2019
Rijal:
Huawei will survive this onslaught and thus make China stronger but the US will regret it.

This Yoruba Muslim is hating on America but he and his Ilks queue at the American embassy with cooked documents hoping you get the same American visa.
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by Gerolamo(m): 4:54pm On May 22, 2019
KarlWhyte:

Goan read ur history books bro, Americans wouldnt ve defeated Hitler if not for the Russians that assisted them (Joseph Stalin) and what is China
learning exactly? even the phone that u re using to type is made in China so wats up with all d hype...re they not humans?

America didn't defeat Hitler... the red army did that
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by tolexy007(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2019
COCKCROW:

DO YOU USE THESE CHINA GOOGLE ETC?

lolz...help me ask him o
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by cr7lomo: 5:11pm On May 22, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Oh, I'm more educated than your whole family combined. It just felt easier instructing you in my natural accent.

grin grin grin..... So u are among all those fake asses as predicted
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by decub: 5:15pm On May 22, 2019
kroger:

Chinese OS you must be kidding me.. How many developers will want to switch to a chinese OS.. Chinese Os will only be good for china not for the rest of the world at large. Anybody can make an OS but to get developers is the issue.
There they go again, Western loyalists. Same thing that was said before Chinese tech took over African market, dominated Asia and South America, gradually penetrating European Market. Believe it or not, it's a temporal win for Trump; only time will tell.
Re: Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant by frankson1(m): 5:15pm On May 22, 2019
jaxxy:

Trump isn’t trying to play superior he’s trying to balance trade. This is only fair. He actually likes China bt current smart way China has been playing it can’t continue. China gained more while the us lost more. It’s not personal.

Sir, I don't see the balancing here. China's economy is fast growing and the Americans are not comfortable with it. US plays the "smart" way you mentioned to other countries only that the Chinese is smarter and advancing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banks’ Customers Lose Fortunes As Insiders Mine Data For Fraudsters / Vietnam Rejects Cashew Export From Nigeria / Banks Refuse Naira Payment From Etisalat Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.