Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow (25381 Views)

Here Are 10 Fashion Rules To Make Or Break. / Torley Nigeria Official Drink Sponsor Of The Men Fashion Week 2018 / Top Nigerian Men’s Fashion Trends In 2018 You Need To Know (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by Eberex(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2019
czarina:
Nice tips op. But what is a perfect gentleman without a great massage? You can wear all you want but with a stressed body and mind, you'll still look less than the average Joe even with the best fashion tips.

Want to look and feel your best at all times? Call us now for a rejuvenating massage session. You'll be glad you did.

smiley

Thought you was in Lagos.
Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by czarina(f): 3:23pm On May 22, 2019
Eberex:

Thought you was in Lagos.
No, we're in Jos. Take a vacation, travel to Jos and experience the beautiful city
Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by wristbangle: 3:24pm On May 22, 2019
AntiBrutus:
They will not learn,

They will be shouting money is koko.

Money that they don't even have.

Nonsense and ingredients.

grin lol na so u hate men reach
Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 22, 2019
wristbangle:

grin lol na so u hate men reach

What is hatred there or you just want to be a knucklehead?
Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by 2blessed01(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2019
Na Money B Fine Bobo!
Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by wristbangle: 3:30pm On May 22, 2019
AntiBrutus:

What is hatred there or you just want to be a knucklehead?

Easy! It's just a joke. The thing with you is you take everything too serious. Na u Sabi.
Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 22, 2019
wristbangle:

Easy! It's just a joke. The thing with you is you take everything too serious. Na u Sabi.

Yea right, mine was just a joke too. undecided
Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by enemyofprogress: 3:34pm On May 22, 2019
Op na copy and paste go kill you. My own is that all my food must match with the right soup
Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by kamez(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2019
u are writing about fashion on nairaland...which will mostly be read by Nigerians..... but u used oyibo pictures to illustrate.....

u no see Alex ekubo or ebuka's picture to use for ur illustration abi

come back when u receive sense

1 Like

Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 22, 2019
GrowYourSales:
Dress in the way you want to address yourself

Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 22, 2019
Skyfornia:
Omo forget...na who no get money dey get time to impress with dress. My neighbour wey get three machines(cars)...the guy dey always wear one knicker and polo for 3days but if you see the kain influence wey the guy get eh..you go bow.

Na money be the new dress code now...

i love this quote, "Na money be the new dress code now".

Same applies to my uncle.
Every time shorts and custom made Vest, u keep quiet when he steps out from his G-Wagon.
Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by johnaruson(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2019
Correction: say trousers not trouser.
Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 22, 2019
goat22:
Wear white pant with orange waist coat. Make sure the pant get tear tear under. Come finish am with rubber sandal.

"Will you keep quiet?"

Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 22, 2019
Brooke60:
My Guy can dresss from Africa. Im learning from him self. Let me send link to him[/b]

Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by Zzyy(m): 4:10pm On May 22, 2019
LuciferQuran:
Afonja fashion tips:

Repeat the same boxers for 3 weeks.

*spits angry

Fool grin grin
Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by Fadedvoices2: 4:38pm On May 22, 2019
Skyfornia:
Omo forget...na who no get money dey get time to impress with dress. My neighbour wey get three machines(cars)...the guy dey always wear one knicker and polo for 3days but if you see the kain influence wey the guy get eh..you go bow.

Your neighbor is a disgrace to manhood

www.nairaland.com/4957496/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/1118?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfrhpxt5rXDgQw_i
Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by danigbo(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2019
I LIKE THIS.
I WILL PUT IT IN PRACTICE .
Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by jawalis(m): 5:23pm On May 22, 2019
I can read people saying money,money money.
yes money is important even more important but everything doesn't need much money. I'm a living testimony of "Dress well and be address well" even the ones who are riding cars around me cannot command respect the way I do, I know what exactly am saying. there's nothing bad in pressing your shirts with starch before wearing, what big time does it requires to get a good shoe instead of irrelevant and stuffy sneakers. anyways individual differences always had its way.
Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by eedimo(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2019
Skyfornia:

Baba tell them.
Na the G be that.
I salute your understanding.
Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by Kaycee7(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2019
I don't even know what to say to the perennial fools shouting money is the new fashion. If your money doesn't show class, how are you going to get any respect? Talk about folks stepping out of their G-wagon wearing T-shirts and vests? Why are they driving a G-wagon? Why not Golf 3? When someone treats them like an employed driver instead of the car owner, they'll start looking for who to disgrace with their money? Something that could have been avoided if they just dressed in a way that matched their status.
Anyways, people who want to learn will still learn

1 Like

Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by Teespice(f): 7:02pm On May 22, 2019
there is something in men's fashion I noticed which is a big eyesore.

please and please, when wearing a tie, knot it in such a way that it is long enough to reach the waist of your trousers. don't knot it and it will be so short.

not just that, cut your nails short and neat too.

2 Likes

Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:10pm On May 22, 2019
I get Ogor!

This your Ogor long o... Naso girls dey always tell me but as I make money, them begin call me fine Bobo, them forget about the Ogor - Nobody cares about the clothes I wear.

1 Like

Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by Chiemeka1: 7:10pm On May 22, 2019
Last last put on a charming smile.
Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by themanderon: 7:34pm On May 22, 2019
Who made the rules?
Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by Sterope(f): 9:26pm On May 22, 2019
The weather is hot. What would you rather they wear?
Kaycee7:
I don't even know what to say to the perennial fools shouting money is the new fashion. If your money doesn't show class, how are you going to get any respect? Talk about folks stepping out of their G-wagon wearing T-shirts and vests? Why are they driving a G-wagon? Why not Golf 3? When someone treats them like an employed driver instead of the car owner, they'll start looking for who to disgrace with their money? Something that could have been avoided if they just dressed in a way that matched their status.
Anyways, people who want to learn will still learn
Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by LegalOpinion: 2:13am On May 23, 2019
Skyfornia:

He is a dirty man.
Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by tayor3(m): 6:08am On May 23, 2019
Tastemoney:
U don meanit....
On top cloths I bought with my own money, you are giving me rule to follow??
grin grin grin
Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by NYCnextStop(m): 9:43pm On May 23, 2019
Teespice:
there is something in men's fashion I noticed which is a big eyesore.

please and please, when wearing a tie, knot it in such a way that it is long enough to reach the waist of your trousers. don't knot it and it will be so short.

not just that, cut your nails short and neat too.
I thought I was the only one that noticed that shit

About the nails... that's the first thing I check when I meet a lady

I guess we reason alike kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Use Coconut Oil To Stop Hair Breakage / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 / Beauty Of Burkina Faso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.