Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow (25372 Views)

Here Are 10 Fashion Rules To Make Or Break. / Torley Nigeria Official Drink Sponsor Of The Men Fashion Week 2018 / Top Nigerian Men’s Fashion Trends In 2018 You Need To Know (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by Teespice(f): 5:58am On May 24, 2019
NYCnextStop:
I thought I was the only one that noticed that shit

About the nails... that's the first thing I check when I meet a lady

I guess we reason alike kiss

those long Nails are an eyesore to be honest.

then I also forgot to mention facial hair as well. Ndi beard gang, please keep it trim and neat as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by NYCnextStop(m): 8:29am On May 24, 2019
Teespice:

those long Nails are an eyesore to be honest.

then I also forgot to mention facial hair as well. Ndi beard gang, please keep it trim and neat as well.
I think the days of long nails are long past. It makes one look unkempt

Well I thought full beards aka beard gang is what you ladies go after

Good morning
Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by MightyFortress: 2:24pm On May 24, 2019
excellent
Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by jbblues24(m): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
In my life there's been heartache and pain I don't know if I can face it again Can't stop now, I've traveled so far To change this lonely life. smiley
Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by Vave: 8:25am On Jan 29, 2021
I am totally agree with you. I can't be interested by a man, which looks unkempt. Men's fashion includes a few points to achieve the attractive appearance. Why such a lot of men look like they are still in 90s. Thanks that my boyfriend is interested in this sphere. He always strives to look stylish and modern. In internet there is such a lot of practical advice, why do not use them? Think that menstylefashion.com will help all who reads this thread to develop their style. Even me, as a woman, sometimes also read their articles, because there are a lot of useful life hacks.
Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by JamesLavine: 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
Great guide dude keep it up... wink[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow by YvonneAlsop: 12:22am On Feb 01, 2021
Vave:
I am totally agree with you. I can't be interested by a man, which looks unkempt. Men's fashion includes a few points to achieve the attractive appearance. Why such a lot of men look like they are still in 90s. Thanks that my boyfriend is interested in this sphere. He always strives to look stylish and modern. In internet there is such a lot of practical advice, why do not use them? Think that menstylefashion.com will help all who reads this thread to develop their style. Even me, as a woman, sometimes also read their articles, because there are a lot of useful life hacks.

Thanks for sharing this really helpful website

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faithfulness Kennedy Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria World 2017 (photos) / How Do I Use Coconut Oil To Stop Hair Breakage / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.